HITSCAT 2023: HITSCAT is shortened for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Common Aptitude Test. It releases the applications every year for providing admission to various Non-Engineering courses such as MBA, BBA, and B.Des courses. The entrance test will be commenced in May and students can apply for it as soon as the applications released. Find out everything about HITSCAT 2023 exam such as the application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, results, and other information through this article.
- Exam Name: HITSCAT (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Common Aptitude Test)
- Exam Conducting Body: Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
- Aim of the Exam: Admission to non-engineering courses offered by HITS
- Mode of Application: Online
HITSCAT 2023 Application Form:
Visit the official website to check the release of the application form. As soon as the application form is released, first, get registered and then create an account. Soon after this, start the application process. Here are the steps to fill out the application form:
- First, click on the application link and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- If you have registered online, then enter your email address, and mobile number and choose the password for creating the new candidate account. In the next step, select the state as well as the course; you want to seek admission.
- Now, log in to the newly created account and start filling in the personal details such as academic details, personal information, etc.
- After this, upload the documents in the specified format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and submit the form.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
HITSCAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
HITSCAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate will get admission based on the eligibility conditions laid by the exam conducting body. Check the course-wise eligibility criteria below:
- B.Des: Applicant must have cleared class XII with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam
- BBA: Candidate must have completed 10+2 /HSC exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MBA: Applicant must have completed 3-year bachelor’s degree program with at least 50% marks
- MBA Aviation Management: To apply for this course, the applicant must have completed B.Com., BBA, B.Com. (Corporate), BISM, BBM, B.Sc.(Maths), B.Sc.(Physics), B.A. (Economics), B.E & B.Tech, AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA examinations.
- Applicant must have attained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam
Those who are appearing in the HITSCAT examination must check the examination pattern carefully. The HITS entrance test will be commenced in two parts. Here are the details:
- Part A – In this section, questions will be covered from subjects such as English and General Knowledge
- Part B – This section will be comprised of Multiple-Choice Questions on the subject
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The result will be announced in May month in the form of a rank list through the official website. The University will release the scorecard and applicants can download it by using their login credentials. Here are the steps to check the result:
- First, go to the HITS Admission Portal
- Now, click on the result link
- A login window will open.
- Start filling in the login details
- Upon login, the exam result will be displayed on the screen
- Make sure to download the result and seek a printout of the same.
Those who have cleared the examination will appear for the counseling process. The counseling process takes place in June month every year. Check the official website to seek the exact counseling dates.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here