HPCET 2022: The whole procedure for the Himachal Pradesh Admission will be started tentatively in June 2022. The admissions for the B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, etc programs will be carried out on the Gate score. Admission procedures for Gate scorers and Non-Gate scorers will be entirely different. Though candidates with Gate scores have to fill the application form for admission, they don’t have to appear for the entrance exam of HPCET Admission 2022-23. The selection process for the Non-Gate scorers will be based on the entrance exam. We hereby mention some more details pertinent to Himachal Pradesh CET Admission 2022.
Himachal Pradesh University is Being Offered in Different Disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
HPCET 2022 Exam Highlight:
|Name of the Exam||HPCET 2022 (Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test)|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||UG (Under Graduate)|
|Conducting Time||Once in a year|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
HPCET 2022 Exam Date:
|Release Date of Application Form||1st week of March 2022|
|Final date to submit Application Form||1st week of May|
|HPCET Admit Card||2nd week of May|
|HPCET Exam Date 2022||May 3rd week|
|Release date of Answer Key||May|
|Result Date Declaration||End of May|
HPCET 2022 Application Form:
All the candidates who want to get enroll for the Himachal Pradesh CET 2022 must fill and submit the application form after ensuring they are meeting the eligibility criteria. To find the form of HPCET Admission 2022, candidates can go to the official website of the university and fill the form online. The direct link to find the application form will be updated on our page when it reflects on the official website.
Mentioning some instructions for the assistance of applicants. They should read it carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
- It begins with the registration process and is completed by entering the email id and mobile number on the official exam portal.
- After completing the registration process, all the candidates receive an application number with a password. The application number will be unique for every applicant. Thereafter applicants can log in to the official site by entering their unique credentials.
- After the successful login at the official website, candidates can fill in all the required details, such as – Educational qualifications, Personal details, and others.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of the required sets of documents, not necessarily educational certificates.
- For the payment option, all the candidates will be required to pay the fees for the application form. The fee can be paid through challan from any of the PNB banks.
- Wait for 24 hours after the payment, all the applicants must log in by entering their credentials and updating the transaction id from the e-receipt of a bank, and submitting the application form.
- All the candidates must take the printout of the application when the whole process gets completed. It is also advisable to keep a copy of challan and e-receipt, and the whole will be sent to the below address –
Himachal Pradesh Technical University,
Gandhi Chowki, Hamirpur 177 001 (H.P.)
The application fee for the Gate qualified students will be Rs.1200 (General) and Rs.800 for the reserved category students (SC/ST)
The HP CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the B.Tech or B.E, M.Tech program will be decided by the examination authorities of Himachal Pradesh University. Eligibility criteria will have remained the same as last year. There are many terms and conditions placed by the university to enroll for admission. The verification of the candidates for the eligibility criteria is liable to the conducting authorities of the entrance exam. They have the authority to cancel your candidature for the exam, in case they find anything wrong with your eligibility as per the rules.
- The applicant must be GATE qualified and must hold a valid GATE score
- The Non-Gate applicants, have to appear in the HPCET 2022 exam and passed it.
- All the applicants must hold a B.Tech or B.E from a central recognized university. The percentage for the General category students is a minimum of 50 % and 45% for the reserved category applicants.
- All the applicants must have passed their intermediate exam from the state of Himachal Pradesh. 85% of the total seats are reserved as per the mentioned criteria and the remaining ones are for the other states (other than Himachal Pradesh).
HPCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for the Himachal Pradesh CET Admission 2022 will remain the same as last year. Hereby explaining all the keen details of the pattern of the entrance exam for the assistance of applicants. These details include the sort of questions asked and the scheme for rewarding marks for each question. It is always highly advisable for the aspirants to get acquainted with the exam pattern and prepare as per the lines. Preparing and attempting the exam without the acquaintance of the HPCET 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern will cost you many marks. All the entrance exams have different patterns, so take a look at that as well. Here are some particulars of the pattern –
- The exam will be held only in offline mode and the total duration will be 3 hours.
- The total number of questions will be 100 and each question is of 2 marks, so total marks will be 200.
- All the questions will be based on multiple choices
- There is a provision for negative marking as well, 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong question.
- All the questions will be segmented into three categories – Aptitude (15 questions), Engineering Mathematics (25 questions), 60 questions are from your core branch.
Admit Card :
The HPCET 2022 admit card for the Himachal Pradesh B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech entrance exam will be released 15 to 20 days before the entrance exam. The applicants should check the official website around this period. The admit card can be downloaded from the official exam portal and all the students must carry this during the exam. It comprised all the details of you with the address of your exam center. In case you find anything wrong with the admit card pertinent to your details, contact the exam cell ASAP. Candidates will be not be permitted without the admit card.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The cut-off for the Himachal Pradesh B.Tech, B.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech, MBA entrance exam 2022 will get official along with the announcement of the results. It is the score that lets you know about your eligibility to go further with the admission process.
The result for the HPCET 2022 entrance exam will get released after the month of the commencement of the exam. The results will reflect on the official website, candidates can check there. After the results, the seats will be allotted as per the counseling results.