IBPS PO 2021: Every year The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Bank Exam. Every year IBPS releases the notification for the commencement of the examination for the post of PO or Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in August 2021. This exam will get completed in two different stages such as the Preliminary stage & the Main exam. The candidates who are interested and eligible also for the IBPS PO 2021 exam then they can submit their application form online. The application form will be available on the fixed date. However, collect all the crucial details before filling the application form and applying for the entrance exam.
IBPS PO 2021 Notification:
- IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date has been announced. The Prelims Exam will be conducted on 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th October 2021.
IBPS PO 2021: Exam Details
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of the Exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Probationary Officers exam (IBPS PO Exam)|
|Conducted by||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Vacancy||To be announced|
|IBPS PO Salary||INR 37,360 – INR 38,700 (in-hand salary)|
|Contact Details||1800 222 366 / 1800 103 4566|
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
IBPS PO 2021 Exam dates are given in the tabular form:
|Start to submit Online Application form||August 2021|
|Fee submission last date||August 2021|
|Pre Exam Hall Tickets Downloading||1st week of September 2021|
|Start of Pre-examination Training||2nd week of September 2021|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card download||3rd week of September 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date (Prelims)||9th, 10th, 16th & 17th October 2021|
|Result date of Prelims||October 2021|
|Mains Hall tickets||October 2021|
|IBPS PO Exam Date 2021 (Mains)||27th November 2021|
|Result date Mains||November 2021|
|Interview Call letters Downloading date||December 2021|
|Interview Date||January 2022|
|Provisional allotment||April 2022|
IBPS PO 2021 Application Form:
The application form will be released in August 2021. Move to the official website and collect the form. Fill all the details carefully after reading all the info carefully. Make sure for filling all the details whether academic or personal correctly and if any detail is inspected as incorrect then the exam will be canceled at the same time. Once you are done with the form filling formalities, upload the scanned images, signature, and photograph. Lastly, pay the application fee along with form submission. Here are some important points to keep in mind while filling the application form:
- The aspirant’s name and guardian’s name should be written. Certificates and mark sheets also should be clear. If any dissimilarity is found then the candidate will be considered disqualified.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the details carefully because later, after submitting the form, you are not allowed to make any alterations in the form.
Here Are The Steps to Apply for IBPS 2021:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- First of all, visit the IBPS official website www.ibps.in
- Then click the tab ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES’ for accessing the online application form.
- Once you catch hold of an application form, register the application by entering basic but important information in the online form.
- Fill entire details carefully and it is suggested to go through all the instructions before filling the form.
- Registration number, as well as a password, will automatically generate and sent to the candidates through email or SMS onto registered email address and mobile number.
Upload the Latest Photo and Signature and in this Regard, Read the Related Instructions Below:
- Ensure for uploading passport size, latest, and colored photo.
- Image dimension should be 200 x 230, Pixel file type will be JPG, the file size should be 20 KB – 50 KB.
- The applicant’s signature should have dimensions of 140 X 60, Pixels File Type will be JPG, and file size should be 10 KB – 20 KB.
IBPS Bank Exam 2021 Application fee:
- The cost of the application fee will be Rs.600/- and for reserved categories, it is Rs.100/-
- You can pay the application fee via online mode only. The application form is incorporated with the payment gateway and payment can be made via Internet Banking, IMPS, Debit or Credit Cards, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- As soon as payment is done, you will receive an e-receipt which the candidate is expected to acquire along with the application form.
Banks Participating in IBPS PO Recruitment 2021:
Here are the banks who are participating in this year for IBPS PO recruitment process:
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Central Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IBPS PO Exam:
- The candidate must be Indian.
- The candidate is subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India before 1st January 1962 can also apply.
- Those who are originated in India and migrated from countries like Burma, Vietnam, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Zaire, or Zambia to reside permanently in India can also apply for an examination.
- Candidates must have good command of languages like Hindi, English & other local languages.
- The appropriate age to apply must be between 20 and 30 as of August 2021. However, age relaxation for those who belong to the reserved category.
- Candidate must have completed graduation from some recognized university in any of the disciplines with at least 60% marks (General category) and 55% for reserved category candidates.
Age Relaxation Follows Below:
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes will be given age relaxation of 05 years.
- Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer or OBC-NCL will be given age relaxation of 03 years.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) will be given age relaxation of 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Short Service Commissioned Officers), Commissioned Officers (including Emergency Commissioned Officers, who were in service for 5-years and resigned as per the assigned project will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- The original residents of the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K from January 1980 to December 1989 also get age relaxation of 05 years.
- Candidates affected by the 1984 riots will get 05 years age relaxation.
- The Selection Process for the IBPS PO 2021 has three stages – Preliminary exam, Main Exam, and Interview round.
- The first stage will be the Preliminary exam. It will be conducted only to shortlist candidates for the main exam.
- Candidates who qualify prelims exam will have to appear in the main exam.
- The second stage will be the Main exam consists of an objective and a descriptive paper.
- Candidates who clear the main exam will be invited for a personal interview of 100 marks.
Find below the Exam Pattern of IBPS PO 2021. Here you will get the information about the Preliminary Exam & Main Exam Pattern.
Exam Pattern for the Preliminary Exam:
- Prelims will take place in online mode. The questions will be based on the Multiple Choice Questions pattern.
- The questions will appear in three different sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- In all, there will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The candidate needs to complete the examination within an hour.
- The question paper will appear in languages like English and Hindi.
- Every incorrect answer will lead to a reduction of 0.25 marks.
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Exam Pattern for the Main Exam:
- The question paper will appear in online mode.
- Candidates are required to complete the test within 2 hours of time duration.
- Overall, there will be 200 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be 5 different sections in the exam such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, and Computer Knowledge.
- The question paper will appear in languages like English and Hindi excluding the English section.
- There is a negative marking with a deduction of 0.25 marks for every mistake.
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No.||Subject||Medium of Examination||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English & Hindi||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||English only||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Interpretation||English & Hindi||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General, Economy/Banking Awareness||English & Hindi||40||40||35 minutes|
Writing & Essay)
IBPS PO Syllabus 2021:
The Syllabus is given below for the Prelims or Mains Exam of IBPS PO 2021.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Syllabus:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Syllabus:
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||General Awareness Syllabus||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus||English Language Syllabus|
|Simplification||Financial Awareness||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension|
|Percentage||General Knowledge||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Grammar|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input-Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance, and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
The final round of the IBPS PO 2021 exam will be Interview Round. The interview round will be of 100 marks. It will be an offline face to face interaction. Interviews will be conducted by the participating and nodal banks in each state. The personal interview will be based on the Candidates’ traits and communication skills. The qualifying marks are 40 marks (General candidates) and 35 marks (reserved candidates). The final merit list will be based on the candidate’s performances in the main exam and interview only in the ratio 80:20.
- Download the admit card from the main official website. Candidates will be given three Hall tickets. Each one of them is separate for Preliminary, for the Main Exam, and Interview. The admit card will issue for those applicants who have appeared in Prelims and those who have successfully done with the main exam.
Steps to get Admit Card are as follows:
- First of all move to the main website of IBPS.
- Then download the link IBPS PO 2021.
- Enter login credentials such as Provisional ID and Password received during the submission of the application form.
- Check all the details in the admit card and get print out.
- Please note that candidates must appear to the examination center with documents like admit card, photo ID proof (original as well as a photocopy).
The proviso of the answer key is helpful for applicants as this would help them to compare the answers from the answer key for IBPS PO 2021. It is easy to upload the answer key after the exam gets over. The answer key will be provided from the official website.
IBPS PO Result 2021:
The result will be declared soon after the completion of the IBPS PO 2021 examination. Check out the result from the main website and those who successfully finish off the Prelims will move for Mains where candidate need to attain minimum cut-off scores for qualifying for the interview round
Steps to Download IBPS PO Scorecard:
- First of all visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Then click ‘CWE VII PO/MT’ tab
- Go to the link ‘IBPS PO 2021 Result’
- After this, enter the Password, Registration ID, as well as Date of Birth
- Lastly, Verify and Click Submit
- The scorecard will appear consisting of details like maximum marks in every section, minimum cut off marks, scores acquired by the candidate
- Download and print the scorecard for further need
Read About Other Bank Exams 2021:
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
- Nabard Recruitment 2021
- SBI SO 2021 Recruitment
- IBPS SO 2021 Application Form
- RBI Assistant 2021 Application Form
- SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form
- RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form
- SBI PO 2021 Application Form
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The cut off marks will be provided by the examination authority. This may change every year. Applicants are required to attain the specified cut off marks to get through the exam.
Interview Process and Provisional Allotment:
- Those who successfully clear Mains will be invited for an interview commenced by Participating Organizations in coordination with IBPS. The interview consisted of 100 marks and minimum qualifying marks are 40 but 35 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. During the time of the interview, carry important documents like:
- Print out of the Interview Call Letter
- Copy of the system-generated filled-in preview of the online application form of IBPS PO 2021
- Proofs like Photo ID, DOB, and Caste/Disability/ or any other Certificate in support of claiming for reservation, if needed
- Qualifying Examination Certificates.