IBPS SO 2024: IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It has become an independent entity on the request by RBI and various other public sector banks in the year 1984. This is an autonomous agency that begins in the year 1975 as a personnel selection service. IBPS releases an application for different posts such as PO, clerical, and SO posts in several nationalized banks, State Bank, and RRBs. Those who are looking forward to applying for IBPS SO 2024 are suggested to go through the information below which will help well ahead:
IBPS SO 2024 Notification:
- No Notification was released.
IBPS SO 2024 Recruitment Details:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of Exam:||IBPS SO 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body:||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection||Common Written Examination / Specialist Officer (IBPS CWE SO)|
|Exam Level:||All India|
|Total Number of Vacancy:||4,122 Last Year|
IBPS SO 2024 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|IBPS SO Notification||November|
|Online Application Form Release date start||November|
|Last Date to submit the Registration||November|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||December|
|IBPS SO 2024 Exam Date( Prelims)||December|
|Result Announced (Prelims)||January 2024|
|Admit card (Main Exam)||—|
|IBPS SO 2024 Exam Date (Mains)||January 2024|
|The result of the entrance exam||February 2024|
|Admit Card for Interview Release||February 2024|
|Date of Interview||February 2024|
How to Apply for IBPS SO?
- Open the official website of IBPS: www.ibps.in
- Search for specialist officer exam 2024 on the homepage.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- After that click on apply online.
- Make a new registration ID and login
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Then pay the application fee
- Submit your application form
- Take out the print out of the application form
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The Minimum Age of the candidate should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- Candidate should be of Indian origin.
- The candidate must have attained a degree of graduation.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given reservations according to the government norms.
IBPS SO 2024 Application Fee details:
- Those who belong to the General and OBC categories are required to make a payment of Rs.600 for applying.
- Those who belong are PWD, SC, ST, and Ex-S applicants are required to make payment of Rs.100 as an application fee.
- Pay the application fee charges via online mode using a net banking facility or through credit and debit cards.
- The first step includes Pre Examination which is based on Objective Type questions. This examination will be commenced via Online Mode.
- The second step consisted of the Main Exam which includes Objective and Subjective Type questions
- Third and the last step is the Interview which is of 100 Marks.
- First, there will be a Preliminary Examination for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari. Part 1 will be Reasoning based on 50 questions, for 25 marks. The candidate is required to finish off the exam within 2 hours of time duration.
- The English Language will be 50 questions for 50 marks.
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry also comprises of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- For IT, Agricultural, HR/ Personnel & Marketing Officer, there will be an examination with parts like reasoning having 50 questions for 25 marks for 2 hours.
- The English language comprises of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude consisted of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The main Exam for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari consisted of Professional Knowledge with 60 questions for 60 marks, and the duration of the exam will be 45 minutes.
- For IT, Agricultural, HR/ Personnel & Marketing Officer, there will be a Professional Knowledge test Objective type with 45 questions for 60 marks, and the duration of the exam will be 30 minutes.
- Professional Knowledge will be for half an hour.
|IBPS SO 2024 Exam Pattern & Syllabus in Detail: Click here|
IBPS SO 2024 Interview:
Applicants will be given a call for the Interview round as soon as the candidate clears the written examination. Marks allotted for the Interview is 100 marks.
There is no proviso like sending IBPS SO 2024 Admit Card via post. Candidates are required to download the admit card via online mode through the official website. Once you obtain admit card via online mode, ensure for taking a print out and carry it at the examination center.
IBPS SO Result:
The result for IBPS SO will be released on the official website. The Result has been announced for IBPS SO 2024 Prelims exam on January 2024. The result will consist of eligible applicants those who will appear for an interview after passing the written examination.
Steps to check IBPS SO Prelims Result:
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) @ ibps.in.
- On the home page, check the Latest News.
- Now, search for the IBPS SO Prelims Result link.
- Then click on the Result link.
- After that enter the login details & Click on the submit button.
- Then the result will open on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the results for future use.
Click here: To Check IBPS SO Prelims Result
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The candidate is required to score minimum marks as per the cutoff.
- It is important to acquire minimum marks in the written examination in all the sections.
Post Wise Salary Scale:
|Post Name||In-Hand Salary
|IT Officer||Rs. 24,000
|Agriculture Officer||Rs. 24,000
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||Rs. 24,000
|Law Officer||Rs. 24,000
|HR Officer||Rs. 24,000
|Marketing Officer||Rs. 24,000