Know about IBSAT 2021: The IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) commences an entrance exam to give admission to the management programmes which are proffered by India’s ICFAI Business Schools along with ICFAI University. This examination is known as ICFAI Aptitude Test. The IBSAT commenced conducted by ICFAI Foundation in order to avail aspirants with the Higher Education, Hyderabad. It is actually a national level post-graduate examination.
IBSAT 2021 Exam Dates:
|Start of the Online registration form||July|
|Online Application form submit the Last Date||December|
|Start to book Slot||December|
|Admit Card Available||At the time of slot booking|
|Selection Process Started||February|
IBSAT 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The registration of form is available through the two different modes-offline and online. Through the offline mode, students need to acquire the form from various centres of ICFAI schools by paying the application fee of Rs.1600/-. Those who are applying for the online mode, need to avail the application form via the official website. Candidates are suggested for filling the application form carefully with some details which are connected to personal and professional
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Those who are appearing in the IBSAT exam need to have passed the graduation in any of the disciples with English medium from any of the recognized university with minimum 50% Marks.
- Those who failed in having English medium graduation level need to submit TOEFL/IELTS/NELT scores
- The candidates must have done with the 15 years (10+2+3 pattern) of regular education.
- The candidates who have done with part-time or correspondence or online degree cannot apply in the examination
- Those who are appearing for the final year exam can apply for IBSAT examination as well
Steps to Online Apply for IBSAT:
- First of all, you are required to move onto the main website ibsindia.org
- Press ‘apply online’ or get application form via IBS marketing offices by paying the fee for an application form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Pay the fee payment via net banking facility
- Check the details again
- Submit and send the filled application form immediately.
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
In the ISBAT 2021 entrance examination test, there will be overall 120 questions that candidate need to solve. All these questions will be multiple choice questions comprises of five options for every question. Candidates will be given one mark with every correct answer and one mark deduction for every incorrect answer. The mode of language to answer the questions will be English only. The duration to complete the paper will be for 2 hours. There are five different sections that candidate needs to complete and these are English Usage, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, and Data Interpretation & Sufficiency. Every section comprises of 30 marks each and 30 questions each.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of rank achieved and score acquired in the ISBAT entrance examination. The score of the CAT and GMAT also to be taken into account while selecting the apt candidates.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
For the availability of the admit card, use the online mode or offline mode, whichever suits you the best. For availing online, you are required for using the website and for offline; post service will get you the card.
IBSAT Entrance Exam Result:
The result of ISBAT examination will be provided to the candidates via online through the official website. The university will mention the names only of the selected candidates for taking admission further.