IBSAT 2022: IBSAT is a crucial online computer-based MBA entrance exam for MBA admission 2022 in 9 ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) located all over India. IBSAT 2022 usually takes place in the month of December. The exam commenced by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University). Collect all exam related details here: Know B-Schools Accepting IBSAT Score: Scores will be easily accepted for MBA admission 2022 by 9 ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) situated in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
In Brief about IBSAT 2022:
- IBSAT Exam Conducting Body: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University)
- Exam Date Expected: December 21 or 22
- Number of MBA colleges under IBSAT: 9
- Exam Mode: Online computer-based test
- Exam Application Fee: Rs.1800/-
- IBSAT Full Form: ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
- Total Questions: 140
- Sectional Division of Exam: 4 Sections on VA, RC, QA, DADI
- Number of Questions in Each Section: VA-50; RC-30; QA-30; DA&DI-30
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Scoring Pattern: 1 Mark for Correct answer and No negative marking
- Exam Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- The benefit of Taking IBSAT 2022 exam: Provides Admission in 9 ICFAI B-schools
IBSAT 2021 Exam Date:
Candidates can find below the IBSAT 2022 Exam Date related information – Available date of application form, Deadline to submit the application form, Fees submit last date, etc:
|Start of the Online registration form||July|
|Online Application form submit the Last Date||December|
|Start to book Slot||December|
|Admit Card Available||At the time of slot booking|
|Selection Process Started||February|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
- Candidate must have done graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have successfully completed education on the basis of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Those who are appearing in their final year also apply for Exam.
- Candidate must have successfully completed graduation in the English language.
- Candidates must have scorecard of GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT.
IBSAT 2022 Registration:
- Registration will begin from the month of July.
- Fill the application form via online and offline mode.
- Get offline application form marketing offices of IBS by paying the requisite fee.
- Ensure to fill details such as educational, communication, and personal in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the filled application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and further requirement.
- Make a payment of the application form via modes such as debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Pay Rs.1800 for the application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Paper will commence in the online mode only.
- Paper will have Objective type questions.
- The exam duration will be for 2 hours.
- There will be140 questions in the Exam.
- The question paper will appear only in the English language.
- There will be four sections in the Exam.
- Quantitative aptitude will have 30 questions
- Data adequacy and data interpretation will have 30 questions
- Reading compression will have 30 questions
- Verbal ability will have 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude will cover topics such as Arithmetic progression, profit, and loss, installment payment, Venn diagram, algebra, coordinate geometry.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation will cover topics such as Linear arrangement, cause, and effects, data interpretation based on graphs and tables, visual reasoning
- Verbal Ability will cover topics such as Uses of the same word, one-word substitutions; fill in the blanks, syllogism, odd man, and jumbled paragraphs.
IBSAT 2022 admit card will be released via online mode on the official website. Download the admit card in the month of December 2022. Check their IBSAT 2022admit card using the application number and password. Check all the details such as name, exam date and time, etc once received. Also, keep the print of the admit card for further reference. Make sure to carry the admit card along with the relevant photo ID proof on the exam date.
Check the Exam result using online mode. Make use of the application number and password to check the result most probably in the month of January. Based on the results, candidates will be chosen for admission. The merit list will be created based on marks attained by candidates. Make sure to keep print of the result for further use.
Cut off will also release via online mode. It is important for candidates to score minimum cut off marks to seek admission. IBSAT cut off will be released results are declared. Cut off will be created on the basis of the following:
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- The difficulty level in exam etc
Based on cut off, candidates will be chosen for GD and PI rounds.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in group discussion and personal interview. Selection will be on the basis of CAT/ GMAT/ NMATand IBSAT 2022 scores. Ensure carrying call letter and original documents for verification for seat allotment
Documents Needed for Verification Purpose:
- Marks sheets and certificate of class X and XII
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2022 admit card
- IBSAT 2022 scorecard
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT score card
- Character certificate
- Latest Passport size photographs
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here