IDBI Bank SO Recruitment: IDBI bank stands for Industrial Development Bank of India. This is a well-known bank of India that releases several vacancies every year for various posts and one of them is SO post. There are many who yearn for seeking this post however, the selection is done on the basis of the entrance examination. IDBI Bank SO Recruitment will be a great opportunity for those looking forward to acquiring a wonderful opportunity. However, before applying for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment, collect all the crucial information mentioned below:
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment Highlights:
- Posts Name– AGM, DGM, Manager (Specialist Officer)
- Job Location- Across India
- Department’s Name – IDBI Bank
- Number of Vacancies – 61 Vacancies
- Job Type – Full Time and Contract Basis
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Official Website –www.idbi.com
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment Application Form:
- Seek the application form from the official website.
- This will be an entirely online process
- After seeking the application form, fill all the personal and important details asked for
- Get ready with the documents such as the latest photograph, signature, caste certificate, mark sheet of class X, XII and graduation to be attached with the application form.
- Choose the payment way out offline or online
- Go through the application form once and then submit the application form before the last date.
- Make sure to save the application form as PDF on your computer, laptop, or mobile.
- Keep a print for further use.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Application fee for SC/ST category applicants will be Rs.150/-
- For all others, it will be Rs.700/- (Application fee and Intimation charges)
- Make a payment of the application fee via modes such as Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IDBI Bank SO 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit Online Application||November 2022|
|Deadline to Submission of Online Application||December 2022|
|Deadline to the Editing Application form||December 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||December 2022|
|Submit the Online Fee||December 2022|
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Candidate must be the citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before January 1, 1962, for permanent settlement in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
Candidate must have successfully completed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from recognized agricultural university.
Preference will be given to those who have completed Post Graduation in the above subjects.
- The age limit will be Deputy General Manager: 35 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager: 28 to 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
Relaxation in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Bank Clerk Solved Paper Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
- SBI/IBPS PO Solved Papers Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
IDBI commence Specialist Officer (SO) Exam in the month of March 2020. The admit card will be released 2 weeks prior to the exam day. Admit card will consist of important information such as name, contact details, Exam date/day/time, Exam Venue, etc. Take a print of the admit card for fulfilling important needs. Make sure to carry the admit card at the exam venue because the candidate will then not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- General Awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, General scientific and technological developments, etc, Indian Economy, Indian geography, Indian Polity, and constitution.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: Analogy, Series, Coding and Decoding, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Classification, Mathematical Operation, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Number Puzzle, Venn Diagrams, Direction and Distance, Statement and Reasoning.
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Jumbled Sentence, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Wrong Spelt, One Word Substitution, Error Spotting, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Improvement, Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number System & Simplification, Probability, HCF & LCM, Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities, Average, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Simple & Compound interest, Percentage, Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns, Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream), Ratio, and Proportion & Partnership, Mixture & Allegations, Trigonometry, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Number System, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work.
- Banking Awareness: Central Bank Names Of Different Countries, Bank Tag Lines, List of Private Sector Banks And Their Headquarters & Taglines, Rbi Governors, Head Quarters And Their Taglines, International Organisation Head Quarters, International Head Quarters, Banks and Their Terms, International Banks and Headquarters, Banks Headquarters List, List of Regional Rural Banks, List of Foreign Banks, List of Abbreviations, Finance commission and Committees, List Of Countries And Their Capitals And Currencies.
IDBI Bank SO Exam Pattern:
- The time duration to complete the paper will be 2 hours
- Reasoning subject will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- English Language subject will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude subject will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness will have 50 questions for 50 marks
- Stream/Category Specific Questions will have 50 questions for 75 marks
Salary Scale and allowances:
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ will receive the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ will receive the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ will receive the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
Result for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment will is released on a specific date. The candidate needs to check the official website for seeking the result date. Those who are selected after successfully clearing the exam will be called for a personal interviews and group discussions.
- The selection process for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ will be consisted of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/experience, etc. submitted online. Only such applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
- It all depends on the number of vacancies and the number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist a requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidate, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provided with all the grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of academic track record, experience, and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion or Personal Interview. Candidates not clearing the GD or PI will not be selected. Those who successfully clear Group Discussion or Personal Interview and high in the merit list will be shortlisted for selection.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here