IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Know about IDBI Bank SO Recruitment: Industrial Development Bank of India came into being in the year 1964 as an Act to give credit as well as other money-related offices for improving the young Indian industry. In the beginning, it worked as a backup for the Reserve Bank of India RBI and then moved to GOI. Several establishments of national significance got their foundations in IDBI like Sidbi, Exim bank, NSE, and NSDL. The IDBI Bank has now released a notification for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 and details about the same are as follows:
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- 28th June 2022: IDBI Bank Limited has released the Application Form for the Post of Specialist Officer SO Manager Grade B, AGM, DGM (226 Post) Recruitment 2022. Click here to apply.
- 17th June 2022: IDBI Bank has released the Applications form for Executives (on contract) and Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’ posts. Click here to apply.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||SO (Specialists Officer)|
|No. of Vacancy||226|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Screening, Merit List, and Document Verification|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
IDBI Bank SO 2022 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification Release Date||22nd June 2022|
|Available the Online Application||25th June 2022|
|Deadline to Submission of Online Application||10th July 2022|
|Deadline for the Editing Application form||July 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
If you want to apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 then check the steps to apply below:
- Visit the official website www. IDBI bank and click on the Career with us option in the top right corner.
- On the Page, click on the column Career Option and choose to Apply for SO in Specialist Officers.
- In this section, choose ‘Click Here to Apply Online.’
- Fill out the Application form with personal, educational, and contact details.
- In the next step, The Registration ID will be generated for new users, however, existing users may continue with the existing Registration ID.
- Make the payment of the application form.
- After paying the application fee, choose the examination center from your location.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format according to the file size & dimensions specified in the official notification.
- Click ‘Submit’
- Take a print of the application form and receipt of the application fee.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Check the application fee and ways to submit below:
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category will pay Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH category applicants will pay Rs.200.
- The application fee can be paid via two modes such as offline and online
- Make the payment via Net Banking, Mastercard/Debit Card, or cash deposit in Bank.
- Take at least 3 prints of the fee receipt and application form for further reference.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Manager Grade ‘B||82|
|Assistant General Manager (DGM)- Grade C||111|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM)- Grade D||33|
It is advised to check the eligibility criteria for the smooth flow of the application form:
- For the post of Agriculture Officer, Fraud Risk Management –Fraud Analyst, the candidate’s age should be 25 to 35 years
- For Faculty – Behavioural Sciences, Transaction Monitoring Team – Head, the appropriate age should be between 35 to 45 years
- To apply for Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker), the applicant’s age should be 28 to 40 years
- If you are applying for Agriculture Officer then the candidate must have done graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Horticulture/Fisheries/Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- If you are applying for Faculty – Behavioural Sciences then the candidate must be a Postgraduate in Psychology or relevant behavior sciences/MBA in HRM.
- For the post of Fraud Risk Management, the applicant must have completed graduation in Commerce with at least 60% marks.
- To apply for Transaction Monitoring Team – Head, the candidate must be a graduate with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)/CA/ MBA.
Along with the syllabus, the candidate should know about the exam pattern. Given below are comprehensive details:
- The candidate will get 2 hours to complete the paper.
- Three sections such as – Reasoning, English language, and Quantitative Aptitude will consist of 25 questions for 20 marks. This implies that overall; three sections will have 75 questions for 75 marks.
- The fourth section Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The last section, Stream/Category Specific Questions will be 50 in number for 75 marks.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Screening
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- The selection process for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, and ‘E’ will consist of preliminary screening which is based on eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualification, suitability or experience, etc. submitted online. Only such applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks acquired in PI. Candidate must attain at least 50 out of 100 (General Category) and 45 out of 100 (SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category)
- The final selection of the applicant is based on the qualification in GD/PI, being high in the merit list, declared medically fit as per the fitness standards of the bank, and fulfilling the eligibility criteria along with the cut-off.
Important to Note: The GD and PI for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, and ‘E’ will commence in Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai.
Candidates should be aware of the syllabus before appearing for the examination. Given below are the topics from which the candidate has to prepare:
- General Awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Culture, and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Economy, Indian geography, Indian Polity and constitution, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, General scientific and technological developments, etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: Blood Relation, Syllogism, Number Puzzle, Venn Diagrams, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Analogy, Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operation, Conclusions and Decision Making, Classification, Direction and Distance, Statement and Reasoning.
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Jumbled Sentence, Phrase Replacement, One Word Substitution, Error Spotting, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Sentence Improvement, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Wrong Spelt, Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number System & Simplification, Probability, HCF & LCM, Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple & Compound interest, Ratio and Proportion & Partnership, Mixture & Allegations, Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns, Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream), Mensuration, Trigonometry, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Number System, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work.
- Banking Awareness: Central Bank Names Of Different Countries, Bank Tag Lines, Banks Headquarters List, List of Regional Rural Banks, List of Foreign Banks, Head Quarters And Their Taglines, International Banks and Headquarters, International Organisation Head Quarters, List of Abbreviations, Finance commission and Committees, List Of Countries And Their Capitals And Currencies, List of Private Sector Banks And Their Headquarters & Taglines, RBI Governors, International Head Quarters, Banks and Their Terms
The candidate needs to collect an admit Card from the official website a few days before the exam. It contains important details such as Exam date/time/venue etc. The candidate is not permitted to appear in the examination without an admit card. Download the admit card from the official website and keep a print ready with you. No candidate can enter the examination hall without this card.
Exam results will also be released through the official website. Use the login Id password to check the result. Those who clear the examination will move further for rounds such as Personal Interviews and Group discussions.
|Deputy General Manager, Grade D||Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade C||Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)|
|Manager – Grade B||Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)|
IDBI Bank Executive & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
|Exam Name||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Post Names||Executive, Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||1544 Posts|
|Application Release Date||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date to apply||17th June 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2022|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||IDBI bank.in|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Executives (On Contract)||1044|
|IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 absorption as Assistant Manager||500|
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheets (year / semester wise or consolidated) and Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University showing that he/ she is a graduate as on April 01, 2022 before registration.
Executive (On contract) :
- The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for Assistant Manager :
- Selection process shall comprise of OT, DV, Personal Interview (PI) and PRMT.
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||02 Hours|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness / Computer / IT||60||60|
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here