UPSC IFS Exam 2022: Indian Forest Services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, every year to select candidates for placement into the ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change. The examination is conducted in two stages. The screening for the IFS Mains exam is through the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The candidate is must notify in the application form if he/she desires to appear for the CSE and IFS Mains Examination. A candidate must qualify for the CSE prelims examination to appear for the IFS Exam 2022 Mains examination.
Indian Forest Service Notification 2022:
- 23rd June 2022: IFS 2022 Prelims Exam Result has been announced on 22nd June 2022. Click here to check the Result.
- 22nd February 2022: The last date to apply for Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2022 Application form is 22nd February 2022.
- 5th February 2022: Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 22nd February 2022.
UPSC IFS Exam 2022 Quick Details:
|Exam Name||UPSC IFS 2022|
|Full-Form||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Number of Attempts||6|
|Official Website of IFS||ifs.nic.in|
IFS Exam Date 2022:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below all details about Indian Forest Service 2022 Notification, Application form Submit date, Exam Dates, etc:
|IFS Mains Exam Date Notification||2nd February 2022|
|Submit the Date for IFS Prelims Application form||2nd February 2022|
|Application Form Last Date to Apply||22nd February 2022|
|IFS Admit Card||10th May 2022|
|IFS 2022 Date of Exam (Prelims)||5th June 2022|
|Pre ExamAnnouncement Result||22nd June 2022|
|IFS Main Exam Date||20th November 2022|
|Mains Exam Result||To be Updated|
UPSC IFS 2022 Application Form:
The notification for the IFS and CSE prelims is available from 2nd February 2022 on the official UPSC website. The last date for online application submission is 22nd February 2022. The preliminary examination is scheduled for June 2022. Registering at the UPSC website for the CSE application provides user input credentials to the candidates via SMS. The candidate is then required to sign in and fill Part I and II of the application form with appropriate details and image files. A candidate should indicate if he/she aims to write the IFS Mains or the CSE Mains Examination. A candidate may also choose to write both. An application fee of Rs. 100 is paid via online/offline mode accordingly.
After qualifying in the preliminary examination, a candidate has to fill out the Detailed application form and register himself/herself for the IFS Mains examination scheduled in December 2022.
IFS 2022 Notification: Click here
Steps To Fill the IFS 2022 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Visit the UPSC Official website is – www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the ‘ What’s New’ Section.
- Then Click on UPSC IFS 2022 Application form.
- A new page will open, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Candidates must have to register themselves before filling out the online application form.
- Then, log in with the generated Application number and create a password, and filling the online application form.
- Submit all details like personal, Qualification, Test center, etc.
- Now upload the documents.
- In the end, candidates have to pay the IFS 2021 Application Fees.
IFS 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
IFS Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have done with the graduation and holds the degree with one subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Geology, and Zoology, Statistics, Botany, Agriculture, Forestry or done with the Engineering from any of the recognized Universities incorporated by Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or from any other educational institutions established by Act of Parliament or else declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates applying for the IFS examination main must have the age of 21 years and not more than 32 years.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC /ST): Up to 5 years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: Up to 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Up to 3 years
- Defense Services personnel: Up to 5 years
- ECOs/ SSCOs: Up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on and have been released: Up to 5 years
Number of attempts:
The maximum number of attempts restricted for candidates are as follows:
- General Candidates: 6 attempts
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates: No restriction
- Other Backward Classes: 9 attempts
- Physically handicapped– 9 attempts for general and OBC, while unlimited for SC/ST
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern:
The preliminary examination consists of objective-type questions for 400 marks subdivided into two papers, Paper I and II respectively. Paper I contains questions related to current national and international events, Indian politics, general science, etc. Paper-II contains questions pertaining to general mental ability, basic numeracy, communication skills, logical reasoning, etc. A candidate is awarded a negative marking of 0.33 for each wrong answer. A candidate must secure a minimum of 33% to qualify for the IFS Mains examination.
The Indian Forest Service Mains examination for 2022 is conducted for a duration of ten days beginning from December 2022. A candidate must appear in all the six papers from Paper I through Paper VI. Paper I and II pertain to General English and General Knowledge respectively and are awarded maximum marks of 300. Papers III to VI is optional papers that are selected by the candidate in the detailed application form and are awarded maximum marks of 200. The complete list of optional subjects must be referred to when applying for the same in the Detailed Application form. The personality test is awarded the maximum mark of 300. Read More – Exam Pattern:
IFS Admit Card 2022:
Candidates who submit their application form successfully they can be allowed to download the Admit Card. The Admit Card will be published on the official website of UPSC. Before the 15 days of announcement exam date authority will be published the admit card. Candidates can check the admit card only online mode, the authority will not send via post. The admit card hold all information about the exam such as Exam Date, Time, Roll number, center name, etc. It’s very necessary to carry with the exam center without admit card candidates not allowed to enter the exam hall.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2022 Application Form
- IES/ISS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC IES/ESE 2022 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- CISF AC 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
- NDA 2022 Application Form
Indian Forest Service 2022 Result:
Indian Forest Service 2022 Result will be declared separately for each stage. IFS Exam 2022 Preliminary Exam result will be declared first after that Mains & Interview Result will be announced. The result will be published on the official website of UPSC. The UPSC Exam 2022 result will base on candidates’ preformation.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here