IGNOU OPENMAT 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MBA commences the entrance examination which is called OPENMAT or OPEN Management Aptitude Test. This is an essential aptitude test for those students who aspire for moving onto postgraduate programmes. IGNOU University proffers admission to the MBA programme through this examination. OPENMAT exam is conducted by the IGNOU takes place twice a year. As per the choice, candidates can go for it.
In this management programme, a series of distinct programmes are offered such as:
- MBA (Master in Business Administration)
- PGDFM (PG Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDOM (PG Diploma in Operations Management)
- PGDMM (PG Diploma in Marketing Management)
- DIM (Diploma in Management)
- PGDIM (PG Diploma in Management)
- PGDHRM (PG Diploma in Human Resource Management)
- PGDFMP (Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice)
The above-suggested programmes comprise of multi-media designs, technology-aided delivery systems. These are facilitated all over the country in different study centers. The admission of the students for the above-given diploma and degree in the Management programmed will begin from Jul 2022 via an entrance exam which will take place in April 2022.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Notification:
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Application Form has been released in March 2022.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2022|
|Common Name||IGNOU OPENMAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Management|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Important Dates:
|The opening of the Admission form||March 2022|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||March 2022|
|Admit card||April 2022|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
IGNOU XLIX 2022 Application Form:
The Application form of IGNOU OPENMAT can be registered through online mode. The IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Registration will be started from January 2022. Candidates need to fill in mandatory details in the application carefully. Attach all required documents like score, academic details, qualification details, etc. After that upload, the recent photograph (Size not less than 10 KB and more than 200 KB) and signature (Size not less than 4 KB and more than 30 KB) both should be in JPG/JPEG format.
The procedure of IGNOU Admission 2022:
Those who have done with the entrance test can move ahead with the submission of the registration form which is easily available in the Student Handbook and Prospectus and the hall ticket of the entrance test to the regional center. In addition to this, get the receipt card of the result card after May 2022 to get started with the admission procedure that will begin from July 2022.
Last Date to fill the form: Make sure to fill the form for the Entrance Test “OPENMAT” and send it to must-reach Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, via modes like speed post/Registered Post/on or can before January 2022.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps To Apply For IGNOU OPENMAT 2022:
- Visit the official website of the ignou.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Alert Section.
- Then click on the IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Registration.
- Then fill the Registration Form and the User Id & Password will send to the Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Now login with the help of User ID & Password.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the Documents like scanned photographs & Signs.
- After paying the fee, candidates are suggested to keep a hard copy for further usage.
- At the end submit once you confirmed, and take a printout and keep it safe.
|IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form||Click Here|
- Pay the registration fees by using online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- The application fee for IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Fee is Rs.150/-.
- The candidate should be graduate with 50% marks (general category) and 45% (reserved category) with three years of the managerial/supervisory/professional experience
- Candidate should have the availability of the professional degree which should have 50% marks in the /Medicine/Engineering/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law
- No age bar to apply for the examination
- University has some facilities like reservation of the seats for the different categories like Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC), OBC and Physically Handicapped (PH) learners according to the rules by Government of India
- On the further positive side, there is also some relaxation to the female candidates belonging to SC/ST categories
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern is given below section:
- Exam Mode: The Exam will be conducted through Offline mode.
- Number of Sections: Four sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Marking: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given. There will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Total number of questions||Total Marks|
IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus is given below:
- Current Affairs India: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- Trade: Exports, imports, the balance of trade, etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
- The availability of the admit card is via the official website and the Admit Card will be released in April 2022.
- Download the hall ticket from the site and this will let you catch the complete info.
- It is mandatory for carrying the admit card during the time of examination otherwise entry will not be permissible at all.
Steps to download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2022:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU OPENMAT.
- Then click on the ‘Download Admit Card OPENMAT XLVII’
- Enter ‘Registration ID’ and Date of Birth in the DD/MM/YY format.
- Then OPENMAT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take printouts.
Click here: To Download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card
- Again the official website of the university will fulfill the requirement of checking the result-related info.
- Those who are successful need to move for a personality test and then for group discussion.
- Once qualifying for the personality test, candidates can move for admission to admission to the management course.
- The Cut off will be released through online mode along with the Result.
- Candidates can get all details about the cut-off by the Official Website.
- The Counselling will be held in May 2022.
- In counseling, the candidate has to select the choice of course and college according to their preference.
- The candidate must have to submit some necessary documents for verification at the time of counseling.
- After the verification process is completed Candidate will be able to get admission to the university.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here