IGNOU Exam Pattern: For distant education, the trusted name is none other than IGNOU. When students got to know about the OPENMAT examination by IGNOU so many of them looking to become a part of this course quickly filled the application so that they can appear in the exam and make their career ahead. Exam pattern is assured an essential part of the examination that one wants to catch a glimpse of. Thus, here is aided with the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam pattern.
Exam Pattern For IGNOU OPENMAT:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions.
- Number of Sections: The paper will have four sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- Total Marks: The complete exam will be of a total of 200 marks.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
- Marking: 1 mark will be given for each correct response. There will be no negative marking.
Distribution of questions for OPENMAT in the below table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Make sure not to spend too much time on General awareness because it would bring a shortage of time for other sections. Attempt all questions that you are aware of.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here