IIFT 2022: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) again sets the schedule for examination for the year 2022 and those who wish to become part of the examination need to fill the application form. To go step by step, it is indeed important that candidates should have enough of the details about the examination so that they won’t face any sort of trouble. Those who are looking for fetching admission into MBA (International Business) program at the Kolkata campus and Delhi can consider this national level entrance examination as the way to get into. Here, you will be able to collect IIFT Admission 2022 Registration, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Admit Card, Syllabus, etc.
IIFT Admission 2022 Notification:
- 3rd September 2021: IIFT MBA (IB) 2022 Application Form has been released on 2nd September 2021 and the last date to apply is 15th October 2021.
IIFT Exam 2022: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Test
|Commonly Known as
||IIFT Entrance Test
||National Testing Agency (NTA)
||National level Exam
||Post Graduate (PG)
||Online i.e. Computer-Based Test (CBT)
||31st August 2021
|Application Form Released
||2nd September 2021
|Last date for apply
||15th October 2021
|Availability of the Admit card:
||To be announced
||5th December 2021
|Announcement of the Result:
||To be announced
||To be announced
IIFT Application Form 2022:
Those who are looking to appear in the examination are required to get the IIFT Application Form 2022 from the main website of IIFT. It is an easy process, you just have to visit the site and collect the application form. Fill the form with all the required details and get ahead with other formalities like payment of the form. Those who belong to the general category need to make a payment of Rs. 2500/- in the application fee. Otherwise, the cost is Rs. 1000/- for those who belong to SC/ST category. However, foreign national candidates are required to pay US$ 150. Candidates can make payment via DD and also via online mode using a VISA/MASTER debit card and credit card.
|UR/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)
||Rs.9,500/- (US$ 150)
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Steps to Apply for IIFT 2022:
- Visit the official website of IIFT i.e, http://tedu.iift.ac.in
- On the Homepage click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Then a new page will open and now fill basic registration details including mobile number, email ID, name, etc.
- Now login with the help of the application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form and enter your educational, personal, and other details in the application form and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature, and category certificate in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Scanned photographs should be uploaded in 10 to 200 kb and photograph size must be in 4 to 30 kb.
- Upload category certificate/ caste certificate in between 50 to 300 kb size.
- Now click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Go through the ‘payment’ tab and pay the fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI/ PAYTM.
- At last, recheck the form and verify all details and then click on the ‘submit’ button for application submission.
- Print the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
- The candidates who are looking for filling the IIFT Application, ensure to have completed graduation from the recognized institution with 50% marks.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the examination.
- There is no age limit like an issue for appearing in the examination
Applicants are selected on the basis of written examination, via group discussion, and through personal interview. The shortlisted candidates for the MBA course at IIFT Kolkata and New Delhi
IIFT Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be held in the online CBT mode.
- There will be MCQ types of questions in the exam.
- A total of 110 questions will be there in the exam paper.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The sections in the paper will be – English Grammar, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- The paper will be in the medium language of English.
- The exam paper will be of 300 marks.
- There will be a different marking scheme for every section and lead to some changes every year via exam authority. Every wrong answer means the deduction of 1/3rd marks.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, Awards & Awardees, International Affairs, Politics, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Coding & Decoding, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Sequencing, Family Tree Problem, Cause & Effect, Symbol based Problem, etc.
- Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Arrangement, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Synonyms, Phrases, Figure of Speech, Reading Comprehension, etc.
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, Number System, Clocks, Calendar, Median, Mode, Speed, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments, Ratios & Proportions, Time, Distance, Simple interest, etc.
For acquiring the admit card, candidates are required to use the official website. The admit card is one of the important documents that you are required to carry along with you while entering the examination hall. Ensure for fetching the admit card instantly and keep it with you as the examiner can ask you to show the admit card to check the details.
Steps to Download Admit Card 2022:
- Visit the Official website of IIT 2022.
- On the homepage click on the link of ‘Admit card’.
- Then login Page will open.
- Now enter “Application No” and “Candidate Name”
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
- Download it and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
The IIFT Result will be declared in January 2022. Candidates can check the result by using their registered User Id and date of birth. The result will be present for download in the form of a PDF.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Visit the official website of IIFT.
- On the homepage, click on the IIFT NTA Score.
- Then a page will open.
- Enter your IIFT Application No, DOB, & Enter Security Pin.
- Click on submit button.
- The IIFT Result page will be opened on your system screen.
- Download the result and take its printout and keep it for further admission process.