IIM Kozhikode Admission 2023: IIM Kozhikode offers a total of seven academic and executive programmes. The flagship programme is the two-year post-graduation programme in Management. This also offers PGP-Finance, PGP in Business Leadership, PGP in Liberal Studies and also Management. There is also an Executive PGP available for the working professionals. Apart from these, the IIM Kozhikode also offers Ph.D. and Ph.D. Management programme for the Management aspirants and also several certificate programmes to help the students brush up their academic skills.
IIM Kozhikode Admission 2023 Application Form:
The process of applying for the IIM Kozhikode for the flagship program, PGP takes place via the CAT examination. The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to register themselves. The candidates who are willing to seek admission in the PhD/Ph.D. in Management programme need to apply online on the official website of IIM Kozhikode. In order to fill up the application form, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to first have to visit the official website and then click on the Ph.D. admission 2023.
- After that, the candidate will have to read the admission guidelines carefully and then hit the “Register” button.
- Then the registration page opens up. Then enter the name and the email id. You will also have to create an alphanumeric password for logging in the future. Then click on the “Register” tab and then confirm the registration.
- You will not get a verification link that will be sent to you in your registered email is. You need to click on the link in order to validate the details that have been furnished while registering for admission.
- The application form opens up. On the first page, you need to fill in the personal details, the date of birth, the gender, the blood group, the category, address of the communication, etc.
- Then you will have to fill in the academic details starting from class X till the last qualifying examination or the degree. You will also have to furnish the details regarding the merit certificate and other additional qualifications. Upload the mark sheets or the certificates in PDF format against every entry in order to validate the academic qualifications.
- You will also have to add the work experience along with the details of the monthly salary and the tenure served. You will have to now upload the work experience certificates in the PDF format against each entry in order to validate the work experience.
- Make sure that you fill in the details regarding the extracurricular activities or the hobbies. You also need to mention the details regarding the awards and the certificates received in the same.
- You need to click on the “Next” button in order to proceed to the next step.
- You will now have to choose two areas based on your preference and then write a crisp statement of the purpose for each in the first and the second part in order of preference.
- In case the candidate possesses any previous research experience, then all the details regarding the same will be included in the step. If required, you can also add the articles/publications in the PDF format in order to validate the details that have been furnished in this section.
- You will now have to add two professional references along with other details that include the designation, organization, address, mobile number and also the email id.
- Make sure that you read the declaration very carefully and then approve the same by filling in the name, date and place.
- Now, you need to complete the application process by making a payment of the application fee.
The candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 2000 at the time of admission. The candidate will have to make a payment of the application fee online using the debit or the credit card or through net banking or through UPI.
IIM Kozhikode 2023 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Application opens||January 2023|
|End to submit the application form||January 2023|
|IIM Kozhikode 2023 Interviews dates||January 2023|
|Offer issuance & waitlist||To Be Announced|
|Last date for Offer acceptance||To Be Announced|
|Payment First installment||To Be Announced|
|Class commencement||To Be Announced|
IIM Kozhikode Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The candidate needs to have a minimum Bachelor’s degree for a minimum of 3 years duration after the completion of class XII with a minimum of 50% mark or equivalent CGPA ( in case the candidates belong to the SC/ST/PED category, the candidates will have to get a minimum of 45%.
- The candidate will have to appear for the CAT examination and he or she needs to score at least the minimum marks that are mentioned in the sectional and the overall paper. This will help them to become eligible for the next stage of shortlisting.
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, then the equivalence that will help in determining PGP admission eligibility would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution from where the Bachelor’s degree has been obtained. If the institution or the university does not have a scheme where they can convert the CGPA into the equivalent marks, then in order to establish the equivalence, they will divide the CGPA score by the maximum possible CGPA and then multiply the result by 100. This score will help the authorities decide as to whether the candidate is eligible for admission.
- The candidate who appears for the final year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed the degree requirements and are waiting for the results can also apply for the IIM Kozhikode examination. The candidate will then have to produce a certificate from the principal/head of the department/registrar/director of the university/institution that will certify that the candidate is studying in the final year or is awaiting results.
- The candidate, if selected, will also be eligible to apply for the IIM Indore admission provided he /she submits certificate latest by the end of June from the principal or the head of the department or the registrar or the director of the institution or the university that states that they have completed all the requirements for getting the Bachelor’s degree on the date of the issuing of the certificate.
- Candidates who are in the final year and are provisionally considered eligible by the IIM Kozhikode and are offered admission in order to submit the mark sheet and the degree certificate of the final year Bachelor’s degree examination. The deadline to submit the mark sheet and the certificate will be somewhere near the 31st of December.
The candidates who appear in the GD-PI rounds will have to check the official website in order to check out the final result for admission. For this, the candidate needs to enter the registration id of the CAT examination along with the password. The selected candidates will also be intimated about the result through email that will be sent by the authorities.
The course fee will include the total fees along with the scholarship. The shortlisted candidates will have to pay an acceptance fee of Rs. 75000 that will again be adjusted in the total fees of term 1. The IIM Kozhikode fees will be somewhere around Rs. 875000 each year. If there are any changes in the fees, then that will be notified.