IISc Admission 2021 application has been released and those who are interested to apply for this examination must be eager to collect all the details related to the examination. IISC stands for the Indian Institute of Science commences admission for courses like UG, PG, and PG Research courses. It does not commence any examination but admission in the programme will be proffered based on JEE Main, NEET, CEED, JAM, JEE Advanced, KVPY & GATE exams score. In this article, we are providing details like exam dates, exam pattern, application form, fee, and much more regarding IISc Admission 2021:
IISC Admission 2021 Notification (Released):
- IISC 2021 UG Courses Application Form has been released on 22nd February 2021 and the last date to apply is 30th April 2021.
- The IISC 2021 PG Courses Application Form has been released on 22nd February 2021 and the last date to apply is extended till 20th April 021.
IISC Admission 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
|Name of the Examination
||IISc Entrance Exam 2021
||Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore
||UG & PG Level
||Science, Engineering, Design & Management
|Level of Exam
IISc 2021 Exam Date:
Below we mention the IISc Exam Date for UG & PG Courses:
For UG Course:
|Start to submit online application:
||22nd February 2021
|The deadline to submit an application
||30th April 2021
|The first set of admissions for KVPY candidates:
|Dates to have the additional offer for admissions and seat allotment:
|Commencing for the course:
For PG Course
|Released online Application form
||22nd February 2021
|Application form Submission (Extended)
||20th April 2021
|Receipt application last date for ERP
||25th April 2021
|Aptitude Test/Interview for M.Tech & M.Mgt
||15th April 2021 to 12th May 2021
|Reporting at IISc
||20th July 2021
|Commencement of classes
||2nd August 2021
IISc Admission 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates are required to collect an application form in February 2021.
- Collect an application form from the official website using online mode.
- The application form to be filled in April for Under Graduate courses and the postgraduate course it will be the month of March.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature, the signature of a parent, passport size photograph, and caste certificate.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details carefully.
- There will be no facility for making corrections in the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Get the detail below Application fees for UG & PG courses:
- Application fee needs to be filled through various modes such as Netbanking, Visa Card/Master Card, and Debit Card/Credit Card.
- For undergraduate courses, candidates from GEN/OBC/KM category will make a payment of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PWD category candidates will pay Rs. 250/-
- For post Graduation courses, candidates from General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from BARC, ISRO, Defence, DRDO, BMTC, BDA PWD NAL, KSRTC, and CPRI will pay Rs. 800/-, SC/ST/PWD category candidates will make payment of Rs. 400/-, ERP candidates (All categories) will make payment of Rs. 2000/-
The process to Apply for IISc 2021 Application Form:
- First, visit the official website.
- Then select the tab from ’UG/PG’
- Press the‘ New User to Register Click Here’ link.
- Enter nationality, name, DOB, email address, and valid mobile number.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
- You will receive an email carrying the application form link to the registered email address.
- Click the link and begin with filling the application form.
- Fill in personal details, qualification information, the scorecard of JEE Advanced, KVPY, JEE Main, NEET, GATE, CEED, JAM, etc.
- Submit all the details and the application number will be created.
- Press ‘Upload Images’ and choose the images to upload.
- Make a payment of the application fee by choosing the apt payment mode.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
- Keep printout for further needs.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from some recognized board.
- The qualifying examination must have passed with subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates must have cleared with at least 60% marks (SC/ST candidates only have to pass the exam).
- Candidate must possess JEE Main/ KVPY/JEE Advance or NEET scorecard.
- Those who are appearing in their final year can also apply for the exam.
- If you are applying for M.Tech then you must acquire BE/B.Tech or some equivalent degree from a recognized institution/university. Candidate must possess relevant GATE (2019, 2020, 2021)/NET JRF scorecard.
- To apply for M.Des, you must have a degree in BE/B. Tech/B.Des/B.Arch and relevant GATE or CEED 2021 scorecard.
- To apply for M.MgT, you must possess BE/B.Tech or some equivalent degree from a recognized institution. Those who are applying must have a GATE, CAT 2021, and CMAT exam scorecard.
IISc Cut Off:
- IISc 2021 Cut Off mode will be online for every category. For quality, the exam candidates need minimal marks.
- The Cut-Off of the exam will depend on the total number of students who apply for the exam or Candidates who also assume the last year.
- The authority will be published the Cut Off every category wise. According to last year for the UG Course Cut Off will be 60%, General Category 54%, OBC, SC, ST & PWD candidates 30%.