IISc Admission 2022: IISc stands for Indian Institute of Science (IISc). The Admission will be based on the result of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, UGC NET, KVPY exam scores, and other National Entrance Test. IISC does not conduct any entrance examination for admission. For admission into the M.Des course candidates will get selected on the basis of GATE/ CEED scores following a design aptitude test & interview. The candidates have to appear for the PI Interview Rounds and GD after getting shortlisted on the basis of the GATE/ CAT/GMAT Scores in M.Tech & Management Programs. In this article, candidates can check the details about IISc 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, etc.
IISc 2022 Admission Notification:
- IISc Admission 2022 Application Form will be released in February 2022.
IISC Admission 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||IISc Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducted By||Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Level|
|Courses offered||Science, Engineering, Design & Management|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
IISc 2022 Exam Date:
Find below the IISc 2022 Exam Date for UG Courses, PG & Ph.D. Courses:
For UG Courses:
|Submit the online application for IISc||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form (B.Sc Research)||September 2022|
|The date for the first set of admissions for (KVPY, IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET)||September to October 2022|
|Dates to have the additional offer for admissions and seat allotment:||September 2022|
|The date for commencing for the course:||September 2022|
For PG & Ph.D. Courses:
|Application form starts from:||February 2022|
|Submission of application form for PG (M.Tech including sponsored M.Tech /M Des /M.Mgmt Programme)||March 202|
|Last extended date of submission of application form for M.Tech programme (For Armed Forces only)||April 2022|
|Last extended date for online application submission of Research Programmes [Integrated Ph.D/M.Tech (Research)/Ph.D (including ERP||April 2022|
|Last extended of receipt of the printed version of Sponsored/ERP applications||April 2022|
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Interview Schedule (No Aptitude Test/ GD-PI/ Interview will be held):
|M Tech/ M Des programmes aptitude test||To Be Announced Later|
|M.Mgt GD & Interview rounds||To Be Announced Later|
|M.Tech programme (sponsored by ISRO, NAL, etc)||To Be Announced Later|
|M Tech programme (sponsored by Defence & DRDO)||To Be Announced Later|
|Integrated Ph.D. programme||—|
IISC 2022 Application Form:
To get admission to the IISC course, one has to fill the online form via the official website that the institute provides. Make sure that applications should fill completely and correctly. Applications will be issued in the first week of February 2022. Also, ensure for submitting the application form on the allotted date. Visit the main site from time to time to get information aptly.
- GN/ OBC/ KN Candidates: Rs. 500
- Sc/ ST/ PwD Candidates: Rs. 250
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 800
- Sc/ ST/ PwD Candidates: Rs. 400
- ERP Candidates: Rs. 2000
- Sponsored candidates from Defence: Rs. 800
IISc 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG course:
- Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2019 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2022 are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard or who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have secured a first-class or 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
For PG Course (M.Tech):
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in the field of Technology/ Engineering can apply for the Exam.
- Candidates who are appearing in the last year of their degree can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have a proper score-card/ result of GATE 2018/2019/2022.
For PG Course (M.Mgt):
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or equivalent in Technology/Engineering from a recognized board can apply for the Exam.
- Candidates must have a proper scorecard of GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2022, CAT 2019, or GMAT.
IISc 2022 for JEE Main:
For fellowship candidates required for attending the entrance exam of any via KVPY-SA, KVPY-SB, and KVPY-SX. Candidates from various categories need to go through the entrance examination which is better known as JEE Main and require to score marks as per the guidelines by IISC. For the general category, the fixed percentage is 60%, candidates under OBC-NCL categories require o avail with 54% marks and the candidates categorized under SC / ST / PH need to score 30% marks.
For JEE Advanced:
To attend this exam, aspirants need to get minimum marks base on the category which is mention below:
- Aspirants under the General category should score a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates under the OBC-NCL category should score a minimum of 54% marks
- Candidates under SC or ST or PH category should score at least 30% of marks
AIPMT – Here also, marks dependency matters and it differentiates based on category.
- For candidates in the General category, 60% of minimum marks fix
- OBC-NCL category candidates, 54% minimum marks the fixe percentage
- For the scheduled category, candidates from SC or ST or PH category need to have at least 30% marks
Fee Structure: To acquire education from a reputed IISC, fee structure needs attention.
- Annual tuition fee: 10,000
- Gymkhana Fee: Rs 720 (It remit to all students)
- Other Academic Fee: Rs.2380
- Emergency Fund: Rs 200
For the first year, students are required to pay Rs.2000. It bases on a Refundable Statutory Deposit. Other than this, Rs 2000 need to pay in the first year as a Refundable Library Deposit
IISC 2022 Merit List will be Released after submitting the Application Form. The candidate will be selected based on marks, they have got in the exam of KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, GATE, CAT, CEED, CSIR-UGC NET/ JRF, JAM, DBT JRF, ICMR JRF, and JEST.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
IISC 2022 Cut Off will be Released after Merit List. Candidates must have passed with 60% marks for General Category, 54% Marks for OBC-NCL Category & 30% Marks for ST/SC and PWD to get admission in UG Courses.
IISC Counselling 2022:
The candidates who are qualified can join IISC counseling. In Counselling there will be document verification, choice filling, and seat allocation by online mode.