IPU CET 2020: IPU CET stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test commenced by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The entrance test is applicable for seeking admission to the course up to the level of UG, PG, engineering, law, dental, medical and much more. Those who are looking for seeking admission to the GGSIPU affiliated colleges need to appear and clear the examination for the respective courses. The complete info of the known entrance examination is given below:
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Popular Courses Offered via IPU CET 2020: MBA (IT), B.Sc Nursing, MA (English), LLB, MCA/MCA (SE), B.Tech, B.Com (Hons.), BBA, MBA, B.Voc, BCA, B.Ed, B.Ed (Special Education), BAMS, BHMS, and PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses).
IPU CET 2020 Exam Dates:
Here you can find IPU CET 2020 application form announce dates. There are various courses exam dates which conduct by CET:
|Events||Application form Submit Date||Exam Date||Result Date|
|MBA (IT)||31st March 2020||25th April to 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|MA (English)||March 2020||April 2020||June 2020|
|LLB||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Tech||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Com (Hons.)||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|BBA||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|MBA||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Voc||4th week of April 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|BCA||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Ed||31st March 2020||25th April – 5th May 2020||5th June 2020|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||4th week of April 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|BAMS||3rd week of April 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|BHMS||3rd week of April 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|PGAC (PG Ayurvedic Courses)||3rd week of April 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
IPU CET 2020 Application Form:
In this paragraph, candidates can find below the IPU CET 2020 Application Form & Exam Fee-related information.
- Most probably the examination form can be collected in the month of January
- The release of the application form is possible via online mode
- If the applicant is willing to apply for more than one course then it is possible but by submitting the separate application form
- In order to fill the application form, it is crucial to register by entering the name, contact number, email address, gender, and date of birth along with details of the course.
- There is hardly any need to send a hard copy for the application form.
Application Fee Info: The required payment fee for the application is none other than Rs. 1200/-. This payment can be made via any of the sources such as net banking, debit card, credit card etc
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below, get a look:
- Tech: Candidate must have passed class 12th or pursuing class 12th. Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths must be 55%. Candidate is required to pass English subject positively
- Tech (Bio-Technology) Those who have completed class 12th or those who are appearing in the examination can apply for B.Tech (Bio-Technology). The aggregate marks expected from the candidate must be 55% in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology. It is compulsory to pass English subject
- Tech (LE) Those who are planning for B.Tech (LE) need to hold 3-years diploma or B.Sc degree with Maths as the main subject. Candidate must have attained at least 60% marks then only he/she can apply
- Tech: It is mandatory to pass B.E./B.Tech in the respective discipline or must have passed graduation IETE/AMIE. Besides this, candidate must have done M.Sc & MCA with at least 60% marks.
- BCA: The minimum qualification required while applying for BCA is 12th class with English and Maths or Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Informatics Practice/Multimedia & Web Technology/ Web Application Data Management Application with at least 50% marks.
- Or else candidate must be having a diploma in Engineering with at least 50% marks or else, graduation degree in any of the discipline with at least 50% marks and 12th class with subjects such as English and Maths
- MCA: Candidate must have obtained graduation degree in Engineering degree of must have done BCA by attaining at least 50% aggregate marks
- A.LL.B.: For participating in this course, the candidate must have completed class XII from some recognized board by availing at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed English as well
- B. While applying for LLB, it is important that the candidate must have done graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks
- M. While applying for LLM, ensure for completing LLB from some BCI recognized institute with at least 50% marks
- BBA: In order to apply for BBA, the candidate must have done 12th or some equivalent examination with English as the main subject by attaining at least 50% marks
- MBA & Allied Programmes: Candidate must have attained a degree of graduation in any of the discipline with at least 50% marks
- For UG courses, the candidate must have passed class 12th without BDS and MBBS. The age limit fixed for this course is 21 years
- For Post Graduation level courses, the candidate must be graduate with age limit 35 years
- For Bachelor of Vocation, the maximum age should be 45 years. Besides this, the candidate must not be less than 16 years as of 31st Dec 2020.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2020:
- Examination will be commenced in the offline mode
- The question paper will appear in the Objective Type basis. M.A. in English consisted of essay type questions and M.Phil in English consisted of subjective type pattern
- Question paper consisted of 150 questions overall. However, B.Tech Biotechnology comprises of 200 questions and paper 1 of M.Phil consisted of 100 Objective Type questions
- Question paper will appear in English language except for B.Ed which will appear in English and Hindi both
- Exam Duration will be for 2 and a half years and B.Tech Biotechnology will be for 3 hours
- Every incorrect answer leads to deduction of 1 mark and correct answer means addition of 4 marks
IPU CET Syllabus 2020:
The syllabus comprises various subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from class 11th and 12th. The syllabus from CBSE is valid to make preparation & the syllabus varies from one discipline to another.
IPU CET Admit Card 2020:
Admit card will be released two weeks prior the commencement of the examination. One can collect the admit card via online mode only. Candidates are required to keep copy of the admit card safely as it is used during the time of document verification
IPU CET Result 2020:
The results of the examination will be released via online mode. Results can be acquired after submitting the details such as roll number, application number, and date of birth
Cut Off 2020:
Via IPU CET Cut-Off, one gets chance to have complete possibilities of the selection in the courses offered. The cut-off marks will be released separately for each course. It is dependent on the seat availability in the specific course, last year cut off marks, a number of students appears in the exam and lots more.
IPU CET Counselling 2020:
Those who qualify the examination will be called for the counseling in order to seek admission to the course and merit in the respective course. The schedule for the counseling will be displayed a week prior the counseling.