IPU CET: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the Combined Entrance Test (CET). It is a university-level exam. IPU CET offers various UG & PG professional courses in the field of engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. Admission into B.Tech. & medical courses will be based on JEE Main & NEET scores. The Admission into Law & MCA will be based on CLAT & NIMCET scores whereas MBA admission will be based on CAT scores. The selection process for this exam depends on the score to achieve the entrance exam. In this article, candidates will get information about IPU CET.
IPU CET Notification:
- IPU CET Application Form not released for MBA, based on CAT.
IPU CET Highlights
|Exam Name||IPU CET, Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU|
|Types Of Exam||UG, PG & Other Courses|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, Medical, Nursing|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam, Management Entrance Exams|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
IPU CET Exam Date:
Candidates can find below IPU CET Application form Submission date, Exam date & Result date announced various courses:
|Application Form Released||To Be Announced|
|Last Date Of Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Starts From||To Be Announced|
|Courses||Last Date for Application Form||Exam date||Result|
|B.Tech||1st week of May||May||May|
|B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of April||April||May|
|BBA||1st week of May||May||June|
|BCA||1st week of May||May||May|
|B.Ed||1st week of May||May||May|
|LLB||1st week of May||May||May|
|MBBS/BDS||Through NEET UG|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April||April||May|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IPU CET Application Form:
The application form for IPU CET would be available online, at the official website of the university. The application form shall be released in April, and the last day of submission of the completed application form is May. The candidates must read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
The candidates should get themselves registered online by clicking the link on IPU CET and complete the registration process. After successful registration, the candidates get a unique ID and Password by which they can fill up the personal, educational, and other details. They should fill up two application forms, where one is for adding the details along with uploading their photograph and signature while the other is for payment of the application fee. The application fee of Rs.1000 (along with additional bank charges) can be paid through debit or credit card or even through net banking.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through online mode only. They can pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking method.
- For all category candidates, the fee will be Rs.1000 for each programme.
Steps to Apply for IPU CET:
- Visit the official site IPU CET.
- Then, click on the “Registration for admission”
- Now fill the application form.
- Fill in details such as name, mail ID, and phone number.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the candidate’s registered ID & number.
- Fill in other academic & required details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Now press. “Next” button.
- Click on the “I Agree” option & click on the “submit” tab.
- Now upload proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
|IPU CET MBA Application Form||Click here|
The candidates must have passed the B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc. from any recognized University/Board or A.M.I.E. /I.E.T.E. (CSE/ECE/IT/EE) with at least 60% marks for general category candidates and 50% marks for backward category candidates. The candidates must not have completed 36 years of age. Candidates with valid GATE scores need not appear in the Common Entrance Test. They should apply separately for admission. Candidates can find below various courses IPU CET Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech||Candidates must have 55% aggregate with PCM Subjects 12th class. The student must be passed in English subject.|
|M.Tech||Minimum 60% aggregate in B.Tech, Grad. IETE, B.E, AMIE, M.Sc, MCA in the relevant field.|
|MBA||Candidates must have 50% marks with Three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream.|
|MCA||50% with a Bachelor degree in any stream
Applicant pass in 10+2 with Mathematics & English subjects
|LLM||50% Marks with LLB or Equivalent Law Degree.|
|BCA||Candidates have 50% Marks in 12th class or equivalent exam passed.
Must have passed in English and Computer Science/Mathematics subjects.
|LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET Exam Pattern:
In this section candidates can check Here IPU CET exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Exam mode will be offline
- Pattern: The exam pattern will be OMR.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use a blue or black ballpoint pen.
- No. of Questions: The total number of questions will be 150 and 200 for Biotechnology.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 4 Marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be applicable for the wrong answer. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- IPU CET Syllabus will be provided by the CET, the syllabus will be different for various courses.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects will be the Tech syllabus.
- For M.Tech Courses syllabus will be GATE exam
- The Graduation level syllabus will be for the 10+2 class
- For more about the syllabus, candidates can check the Officially website.
GGSIPU will release the IPU CET Admit Card on the official website. Admit Card is an important document to carry for the examination.
IPU CET Result:
Candidates can check the IPU CET Result official website online mode. Candidates can check the result after two weeks of an exam.
The selection of candidates depends on the ranking scores secured by them in the entrance examination after the announcement of the result and on the GATE score secured by them. The final selection is done only after the completion of the counseling process. The candidates must attend the counseling process, otherwise, they shall not be considered for admission.
The counseling procedure starts soon after the publication of the result of the entrance test. The counseling is conducted for the allotment of seats for admission based on the ranking in the examination result. The candidates shall not be considered for admission if they fail to attend the counseling process, even if they qualify for the entrance test. The successful candidates in the merit list shall then be called by the University at the specific date and venue for interview/counseling. The candidates are advised to carry all the original documents and educational certificates for verification, during counseling process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “IPU CET Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus”
application date of ipucet entrance for physiotherapisum