IRMA 2021 application form soon will be released so that candidates may able to apply on time. IRMA, Institute of Rural Management Anand is the official management conducting the IRMA Entrance Examination for those who wanted to apply for the Diploma of Post Graduate in Rural Management and Fellow Program in Rural Management. In the first round, scores of the students will be considered in XAT and CAT examination via which the candidate will be designated PRM. Those who attain a high position in the written test will be considered.
IRMA 2021 Highlights:
- Name of Examination: IRMA
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
- Exam Type: Post-Graduate
- Periodicity: Annual
- Official Website: irma.ac.in
- Mode of Application: Online and Offline
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Examination: 80 minutes
- Programs Offered: Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must have done graduation with at least 50% (45% for reserved category candidates); Valid CAT/XAT scores for seeking Indian nationals and GMAT/GRE scores specifically for NRI/OCI/Foreign Nationals
- IRMA Helpdesk: [email protected]
IRMA 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
The application form will be released via the official website. Fill all the details in the application correctly and appropriately. You can also fill the form offline also. Fill details such as personal and academic information aptly. Make a payment of the application form via offline and online mode. Ensure to submit the required documents prior you submit the application fee. You can submit via SBI challan by visiting any branch of SBI. Access the application form by post.
IRMA 2021 Exam Date:
|IRMA Registration Start
|1st week of April
|Online & Offline application form submission
||4th week of September
|Intimation for Personal Interview
||1st week of October
||2nd week of October
|Final Result announced
||3rd week of October
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs. 25,000/-
||4th week of October
|First year fee submit the last date
||2nd week of November
||1st week of January
|First Term start
||2nd week of January
Those who are doing their graduation from any of the streams will be considered valid for applying for IRMA 2021. Candidate must have attained at least 50% marks to apply for the examination.
- Those who belong to SC, ST and DAP must have attained at least 45% marks.
- The percentage attained by students is concluded via a procedure which kept on by the university.
- At the universities, there will be no system of modification of scoring by candidates in the examination. However, they need to follow the exam pattern.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
For Online Users:
- For One Programme, General & OBC category candidates can pay Rs. 1200/- and SC/ST/DAP will pay Rs. 600/-
- For Two Programmes, General & OBC category candidates can pay Rs. 1600/- and SC/ST/DAP will pay Rs. 800/-
For Offline Users:
- For One Programme, General & OBC category candidates can pay Rs.1275/- and SC/ST/DAP will pay Rs. 675/-
- For Two Programmes, General & OBC category candidates can pay Rs. 1675/- and SC/ST/DAP will pay Rs. 875/-
- General and OBC will pay INR 1400
- SC/ST/DAP BP will pay INR 700
- Foreigners will pay INR 2000
Eligibility Criteria PGDRDM:
- Candidates are required to complete the PGDRDM from IRMA with at least a year post-diploma with
- Candidate must have attained the degree of under graduation from in any stream from some reputed college or university.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks (general category) and 45% applicable to ST, SC and DAP category aspirants.
- Candidates must have successfully qualified for CAT 2021 or XAT 2021.
Eligibility For FPRM:
- Candidate must have completed PGDRM from IRMA or post-graduation from any stream with at least 5 or 4 years such as agricultural science, engineering, etc.
- Candidate must have successfully completed post-graduation with 55% and 50% for under graduation.
- Candidate must have participated in CAT 2021 or XAT 2021.
- Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI with 15%
- SC with 15%
- ST with7.5%
- OBC with 27%
- Differently Abled Persons (DAPs) with 3%
List of Exam Centers:
- Ahmedabad, Chennai, Indore, Pune, Aizawl, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Raipur, Anand, Dehradun, Kochi, Ranchi, Bangalore, Delhi, Lucknow, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mumbai, Udaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Nagpur, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Patna, and Vishakhapatnam
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode.
- The medium of the Examination will be English
- There will be 40 questions overall.
- There will be MCQ type questions
- Topics will be based on Social Concern
- Candidates will complete the paper in 80 minutes.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark each for the correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer
- Download the result from the official website.
- The Result will be declared in the month of October.
- As per Result, the institution will publish the merit list and based on the students will find the admission to the institution.
- The result includes information such as the rank and scores of the students.
- The result will be declared for those who appeared students in the examination.
- It will not be provided by a medium like a post or mail.
- It can only be attained by the production of necessary details such as roll no.
- The aspirants will visit the website to access the scorecard which will be followed by a merit list on the website.
- CAT/XAT scores will help to select Indian candidates, and foreign applicants will consider GMAT or GRE scores. The minimum marks in the examination will be decided by the reviewing authority and they are used to analyze the general performance of the candidates. The cut off will be announced for the chosen candidates suggested for group activities and individual interviews.
Details About Counselling:
- Those who are selected will register at the official site to find the updates of the counseling dates.
- Those who are selected will catch the unique and definite photocopy of the mark sheet and certificate about the counseling.
- The chosen candidates will reach the place of counseling during the exact time and date. Those who failed in the making will be decided to be accepted for the counseling.
- In case students failed to produce the required documents, then admission will not be granted.
- The counseling process will commence from the month of March 2021.
- Those who are registered will appear for the seat allocation via which the admission attained at the specific institution.