IRMA 2022: IRMA, an acronym for Institute of Rural Management Anand is the national level entrance examination that commences the examination for the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management or PRM and Fellow Programme in Rural Management or FPRM. Here, the institute is offering admission to the two mentioned courses based on the scores that candidates achieved via IRMA 2022 admission test. Here is provided with brief information such as IRMASAT 2022-23 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Result, Admit Card, etc
IRMA 2022 Notification:
- There is no official notification has been released for IRMA 2022.
IRMA 2022: Highlights
|Name of Examination||IRMA 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Programs Offered||Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exam|
|IRMA Helpdesk||[email protected]|
IRMA 2022 Exam Date:
|Beginning of the Application form:||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application form:||January 2022|
|Last date to apply via online mode:||March 2022|
|Issues of Social Concern Test:||The second week of February|
|Intimation regarding Group Activities and Personal Interview:||Third week of February|
|Final Personal Interview and Group activities:||First week to the second week of March|
|GA & PI of IRMASAT 2022||February|
|Date of the announcement for the final results:||2nd week of March|
|Online & Offline application form submission||September|
|Intimation for Personal Interview||October|
|Final Result announced||October|
|Last date for submitting an acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs. 25,000/-||October|
|First year fee submit the last date||November|
|First Term start||January|
IRMA 2022 Application Form:
Collect IRMASAT 2022 Application Form via any of the modes from the offline mode and online mode.
- The availability of the application will begin from October 2019
- Candidates are required to fill the application form by adding all the personal details
- Candidates need to pay either via offline mode or online mode in the application fee
Pay into the application fee the via appropriate payment gateway. Make the payment in the application form via SBI challan using any of the branches of SBI. Get the application form via post of by making an application fee in the favor of IRMA which is payable at ‘Anand’
The candidates who have done graduation in any of the disciplines with at least 10+2+3 education and scored a minimum of 50% marks can apply for the examination. However, the earned score will be 45% of those who belong to the SC/ST/DAP category. The completion percentage of the aggregate marks is calculated via a procedure that is followed by the university. In the universities, where the system does not exist like alteration of the CGPA into the equivalent marks, there IRMA’s pattern needs to be followed. According to this, dividing the achieved CGPA with the maximum CGPA and multiplying the scores by 100.
Done with PGDRDM from IRMA 2022 by scoring minimum possible one-year post-diploma with the work experience (If not)
Interested candidates are required to have done the Graduation in any of the disciplines from the recognized university with at least 55% marks at the PG level and 50% marks at the graduation level or else done with five year professional degree in architecture, veterinary science or in medicine via some recognized university only with at least one year experience or must have acquired with the four-year professional degree in Agricultural science and engineering with at least 60% marks along with 3 years of work experience
Those who have gained the score of UGC JRF into the relevant disciplines in the various streams such as Sociology, Management, economics, social work Psychology, and commerce can also apply for the examination. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to categories such as SC/ST/OBC.
IRMA 2022 Age Criteria: Candidates should not be more than 20 years of age while applying for IRMA 2022 examination
IRMA admission is for the post-graduation course. For PRM admission, there will be a full-time 2 years course and for FPRM, it is 7 Years full-time course.
- In regard to the online payment mode, Candidates required for making a payment of Rs. 1200/- for just one programme (if belonging to the General or OBC Category) and Rs. 600/- (if belonging to the SC or ST or DAP). Those who are willing to apply for both the programmes need to remit Rs. 1600/- (if belonging to the Gen/OBC Category) and Rs. 800/- (if belonging to the SC or ST or DAP category).
- Candidates who are paying via offline mode need to make the Demand Draft of Rs 1275/- for only programme (if belonging to the Gen and OBC Category) and Rs. 675/- (if belonging to the SC or ST or DAP). However, those who are applying for both the programmes need to make a payment of Rs. 1670/- (if belonging to the Gen and OBC Category) and Rs. 870/- (if belonging to the SC or ST or DAP).
- Candidates who overseas need to send the application fee of Rs. 2000/- those applying for IRMA online test.
Admit Card & Result:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The eligible candidates are required to collect the admit card via online mode. Just go to the official site https://www.irma.ac.in/ and acquire the admit card shortly. In regard to the result, the same official website works. So, use the site and get the result of the examination shortly.
- SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2022
- IPM 2022 Application Form
- IIBS MBA Admission 2022
- IISWBM Kolkata Admission 2022
- UGAT 2022 Application Form
- BVP CET 2022 Application Form
- IPMAT 2022 Application form
- NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022
- TS ICET 2022 Application Form
- GMAT 2022 Application Form
IRMASAT Counselling Process:
The shortlisted candidates need to login the official site to check the counselling dates. Those who have been chosen need to carry original mark sheets and certificates along with themselves during the time of counseling. Just in case, if candidates failed in carrying the mark sheet and certificates then admission will be canceled on the spot. The counseling process will begin by March 2022.