ITI Admission 2021: Today in this generation of technology there increasing demand for skilled labor. Hence, there are a large number of career opportunities in the field of ITI programmes. The number of ITI candidates are increasing year by year due to which ITI seats are fewer. There is enough ITI institute in the country. The government of India is also focusing on skill development programmes and running various diploma programmes through ITI institutes or other institutes. The selection of candidates for Governments, Colleges, or Institutes is being done through screening tests or pre-filtering.
The candidates qualifying for the test will be eligible for admission to a particular ITI course. The application form for ITI Admission will most probably release in June 2021. The Candidates who are eligible to apply as per the official notification can visit the official site and submit the application form within the specified time. For detailed information about ITI Admission Process such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, etc. read the article below carefully.
ITI 2021 Exam Date:
The candidates can check important dates in the ITI Admission on the official website. Please wait for the ITI Admission 2021 Notification we will soon update you about the Exam Date, Registration form submission apply date & last date, Admit card released date, result date announced, etc:
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online/ Offline application process begins||June/ July/ August 2021|
|Online/ Offline application process ends||June/ July/ August 2021|
|Admission process||July/ August 2021|
|Commencement of the course||July/ August 2021|
ITI 2021 Application Form:
Before applying all candidates must go through the details of the ITI 2021 Application Form. Candidates can follow the following guidelines to submit the online application:
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority
- Click on the “Application form for Admission for Session 2021-22” link.
- Candidates can fill their application form online mode only.
- Fill in personal information, qualification details, reservation communication information, etc.
- Details must be filled in carefully in the application form.
- After that upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Preview all the filled information
- Submit the form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form and also keep the printout safe for other admission procedures.
- General category: 250
- SC/ST/OBC category: 150
Find below the list of ITI reputed colleges in India. Candidates can choose the below college according to a suitable location.
- Assam ITI
- Chhattisgarh ITI
- Andhra Pradesh ITI
- Delhi ITI
- Bihar ITI
- Jharkhand ITI
- Maharashtra ITI
- West Bengal ITI
- Rajasthan ITI
- Haryana ITI
- Kerala ITI
- Karnataka ITI
- Punjab ITI
- Gujarat ITI
- Himachal ITI
- MP ITI
- Manipur ITI
- UP ITI
- Uttarakhand ITI
ITI Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must read the ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of state.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 8th, 10thand 12th classes from any recognized board/ school or equivalent.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass with a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
ITI Entrance Exam Pattern:
The entrance exam will have 100 multiple choice questions and the duration of the Exam will be 3 hours. Questions will be asked from the following sections:
- Numerical ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
ITI Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus will comprise topics from class 8th, 9th, and 10th subjects. Candidates are required to prepare topics from Science, Mathematics, English, G.K., Reasoning.
The selection of the candidates for a particular course or trade varies from State to State. Some of States conducts written exam for screening the eligible candidates for admission in particular course/trade and some States considers educational qualification marks for admission. You can check the complete details below.
ITI Admit Card 2021:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- The admit card will be released by the authority online from the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card from there only.
- Every candidate must bring their respective admit card along with them to the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to write in the exam without a valid admit card.
ITI 2021 Merit List:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
A Merit List will be published by the conducting authority of ITI 2021. Candidates can check the merit list through online mode only. Offline merit list will not be provided to any candidates.
The Candidates can check the merit list by entering their application number and date of birth on the official website. The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination. The Candidates qualifying for the examination will be invited for counseling. Merit list will contain details like the name of the candidates, rank, etc.
Counseling is an important process for getting admission. Candidates will have to attend counseling ITI 2021 counseling procedure will begin from the first week of July 2021. Candidates not attending the counseling procedure will not be provided admission.
Candidates will have to produce allotment letters, a printout of the application form, and other documents on the day of counseling.
Candidates will have to submit the following original documents on the day of counseling:
- 8thclass mark sheet
- 10thclass mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID (optional)
- Category/ Reservation certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs, etc.