Jadavpur University Admission 2023: Jadavpur University is a communal research institute situated in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal. The university performs through two campuses one is at Jadavpur and the other one is at Salt Lake. It was elevated to the status of a university in 1955. The University has its beginning in the former National Council of Education. Jadavpur University confers graduation, Post-Graduation and doctoral degrees in multiple disciplines. The registration form for the innumerable courses in UG and PG program is accessible on the authorized university of the website and the enrolment to the majority of the programs takes place in July.
Jadavpur University 2023 Exam Date:
|Start the Registration||June 2023|
|Last date for online registration||June 2023|
|Fees submit the last date||June 2023|
|Admit Card Released||June 2023|
|Jadavpur University 2023 Exam Date||June 2023|
|End to submit Application||June 2023|
|Merit List||July 2023|
|Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Application form submit||September 2023|
M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission:
The University bestows M.Phil. degree in 15 divergent subjects and doctoral degrees in 19 subjects.
- The common eligibility constraint for applying in M.Phil. is having a postgraduate certificate in a pertinent subject and for Ph.D. program an applicant must have PG or M.Phil in the related discipline from any renowned university.
- For Ph.D. Applicants Master’s degree or M.Phil degree in the pertinent subject from any renowned University.
Jadavpur University Admission 2023 Process:
The University conducts an Admission test for the enrolment of entrants for both the programs. The final enrolment will depend on the applicant’s conduct in the Entrance Examination and the Interview Session.
M.Sc., MA And M.P.Ed Admittance
Jadavpur University confers postgraduate degrees in the arena of Humanities, Physical Education and Science. Currently, the University conducts 16 postgraduate courses in the Humanities stream and 7 undergraduate courses in the department of Science. All courses are designed for 3 years duration
- For enrolment in MA and M.Sc, degree applicants need to qualify Graduation with specialization in any particular subject. An applicant must score at least 50% in his or her total marks in Graduation. A final year applicant of A./B.Sc Degree is also suitable to submit application form for the course.
- Graduation Degree in the pertinent subject with minimum 50% marks is required for MA and M.Sc courses. 45% in aggregate is necessary for OBC candidates and 40% is required for SC/ST candidates. The enrolment of a student in MA and M.Sc depends on the performance in the Entrance Test and percentage in the Qualifying Examination.
- For pursuing M.P.Ed course a degree in B.P.Ed. or B.Sc. with a minimum of 50% marks is essential. Candidates are selected for this program depending on the scores of written and practical examinations.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The admittance to these courses is completely based on online mode. The enrolment of the for MA and M.Sc. degree takes place depending on the Admission Test and marks scored in the last examination. For M.P.Ed. Program, applicants need to pass the Written Test as well as the Practical examination organised by the university.
B.E, B.Tech, B. Pharm and B. Arch Admission:
The University confers undergraduate degree in Architecture, Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy. It bestows a degree for B.E. in 15 programs and B.Tech. in 2 Programmes. The University conducts B.Pharm. and B.Arch. degree as well.
WBJEE and NATA qualified candidates having commendable grades are absorbed by the University for these Courses.
The admission takes place depending on the rank of the candidate in WBJEE. The entrance is organised on class XI, XII curriculum. This entrance test has two papers. Ist Paper I have questions on Mathematics to be completed within the time limit of 2 hours. Paper-II will have combined topics related to Chemistry and Physics. Candidates need to answer MCQ type questions.
M.E/M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm and MCA admission:
The University conducts MCA, M.Pharm, M.E./M.Tech and M.Arch for postgraduate applicants.
- The least possible eligibility for these degree courses is that an applicant needs to be a graduate in the pertinent discipline.
- For enrolment in these programs candidates need to qualify the GPAT or GATE examinations or the entrance test organised by the University.
- The last and absolute selection will depend on the score secured by the candidates in these examinations.
- For MCA candidates seats will be allocated on the foundation of marks scored in WB JECA.
B.Lib.I.Sc, BLISc & M.Lib.I.Sc Admission:
In the division of Library Sciences, Jadavpur University conducts courses both for undergraduate and postgraduate candidates. B.Lib.I.Sc and M.Lib.I.Sc is the two different programs associated with Library Science.
- The application procedure for both the courses is completely online and normally begins in April. Applicants can avail of the official website for registration of the same.
- Enrolment to BLISc course is dependent on the Entrance Test.
The Application procedure for the BA and B.Sc. courses is completely online, but for B.P.Ed. The course is partially online as the application form has to be submitted via offline mode. The B.P.Ed. Course commences in January and the BA and B.Sc. course initiate from May. For enrolment to these courses, the University organises different admission tests. The enrolment of candidates B.Sc. degree depends on the marks scored in the last board examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here