Jamia Admission 2022 will be arranged for enrolment in various disciplines related to Humanities, Engineering & Technology, Law, Social Science and so on. This entrance is conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University. This university level entrance exam is conducted to enrol students in different UG & PG courses. Candidates looking for admission into B.Tech/B.Arch. & BDS course has to apply with their scores in JEE Mains and also with the NEET rank. Candidates must go through the article in order to know about the application form, syllabus, exam pattern, result and so on.
Jamia Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates can avail of the Jamia 2022 Application Form through online mode.
- Submission of the application form will commenced from February, the first week 2022.
- The final date for submission of the application form will be from March, second week 2022.
- The entrance conducting body will offer a rectification facility in the application form for a certain time frame.
- Candidates need to provide all details pertaining to the application form. Applicants are advised to furnish valid email ID & phone number as any information related to the entrance will be forwarded there.
- Candidates have to submit a single application form as the submission of numerous application forms will lead to dismissal of the same.
- Candidates need to upload passport size photograph with signature in the recommended layout.
- Applicants are advised to take a printed version of the filled application form for future use.
Jamia Admission 2022 Application Fee:
- Candidates can avail of both online and offline mode in order to submit the application form.
- The application fee can be paid via internet banking, credit card and debit card while opting for online mode.
- Through offline mode, the fees can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is Rs 700 for candidates applying for Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Excluding B.Arch.), Faculty of Law, Centre for Management Studies, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation and AJK Mass Communication Research centre.
- For B.Tech/ B.Arch. & all others the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
Jamia Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
The Tentative dates for Jamia Admission 2022 are provided in the following table:
|Registration from start||February|
|Deadline to submit the Application form||March|
|Correction window for Application form Editing||March|
|Admit Card Release||April|
|JMI 2022 Exam Date||May|
|Result date Declaration||June|
Applicants must go through the subsequent eligibility rules prior to Jamia Admission 2022:
For admission in UG courses:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- For B.Sc. with Honours. in Mathematics applicants need to pass 12th standard examination from any reputed board or university with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For BA with Honours in Psychology and Sociology applicants need to pass 12th-grade examination from any reputed board with at least 50% marks.
- For B.Tech applicants must pass 12th standard examination with at least 55% from any reputed board or university.
- For B.F.A applicants need to pass intermediate with at least 50% marks from any reputed board or university.
For admission in PG courses:
- For MBA &M.Sc with Physics applicants must succeed a bachelor’s degree from any reputed board or university with a minimum score of 50%.
- For MCA applicants’ bachelor’s degree in Technology/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Science/ Social Science is obligatory with a minimum score of 50%.
Candidates can look into the details about Jamia Exam Pattern in order to prepare for the upcoming examination.
- The exam method for Jamia 2022 admission will be by online mode
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the entrance test.
- Depending on the choice of course the number of questions will differ.
- For every single accurate answer, 1 mark will be given.
- For every single wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
Jamia Syllabus 2022:
Jamia Syllabus will be dissimilar for graduate and postgraduate courses. For UG applicants the questions will be based on the syllabus of senior secondary. For the PG course, candidates need to answer depending on their subjects in the UG course.
Candidates need to seat for an interview in order to apply for PG courses. Candidates can go to the official website to have complete look about the syllabus.
It will be obligatory for all applicants to bring the admit card along with them in the examination hall. Candidates can avail the admit card through online mode by April 2nd week, 2022. Applicants will be informed through their registered mail id or contact number.
In order to avail the admit card from the website candidates need to enter their login details. Candidates must take one valid ID proof along with the admit card in the examination hall
Jamia 2022 Result:
Jamia 2022 Result will be available on the official website. There is no offline method available to acquire the result. The Rank list will be provided on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination. The results will be announced in June 2022. In order to avail the result candidates have to type their application number with passwords. It will comprise all required details such as candidate’s name, marks obtained in every subject, over-all marks, percentage and result standing (successful or unsuccessful).
The counselling session for Jamia 2022 will take place either in July or August 2022. Candidates will have to provide college and course preference during counselling round. It will be compulsory for all qualified applicants to be present in the counselling session.
While attending the counselling session candidates must have all essential documents with them. Admission will be provided only after the authentication of the documents.
Jamia University will declare the cut off by June for UG and PG courses, together with the result proclamation, via online method. The cut off will differ depending upon the different courses. Candidates must know that JMI cut off will be issued round-wise, distinctly for UG and PG courses. JMI 2022 cut off marks will be the qualifying marks that applicants need to have or else they will not get a chance to seat for the counselling session. The cut off marks depend on the number of applicants giving the examination. The cut off is also dependent on the number of vacant posts in every year. The cut off depends on the level of the question paper. Candidates belonging to different categories have different cut off marks.
The answer key covers the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here