JAYPEE LEET 2023: The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology conducts the JAYPEE LEET exam which offers lateral admission to UG engineering programs. The lateral entry is given in the second year for admission to 4-year B.Tech & B.E programmes. Eligible candidates seeking admission to the lateral entry must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the institute. The exam is conducted every year for candidates aspiring to take lateral admission to their desired course. The lateral entry is given to the following specializations of B.Tech & B.E courses:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||JAYPEE LEET|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Mode of the Application||Online/Offline|
|Duration of the Exam||2 hours|
|Courses Offered||UG Engineering Courses|
|Level of the Exam||State-Level|
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Application Form
The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology releases the application form every year online and offline for candidates seeking lateral admission to their desired engineering courses. Candidates are required to fill out the application form within the deadline to avoid the late fee. Candidates can check the steps below to fill the online application form:
- Visit the official website of the Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology
- Go to the admission page and click on the ‘Application Form’ link
- The online application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can fill in the details asked in the application form.
- Once the required details are filled in, candidates will have to upload all documents asked in the application form.
- Candidates, then, have to upload their scanned photographs along with their signature.
- Once the application form is duly filled, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- After submission of the JAYPEE LEET application form, candidates will get their application number and receipt of the payment which they have to save for future reference.
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology sets the eligibility criteria that candidates must fulfill to appear for the JAYPEE LEET exam. Candidates failing to fulfill the eligibility criteria cannot fill out the application form released by the institute. Below is the eligibility criteria in detail for the said exam:
- Candidates in the BE or B.Tech fields must have finished their first year of study at a reputable university/institution and scored at least 60% on their first year exam.
- After completing their HSC schooling in the engineering stream, the candidate must complete a three-year diploma programme.
- In all exams, the applicants must have received a minimum of 60% of the score while pursuing their degree.
- For the relevant fields of engineering, the candidate must have completed a three-year BSc in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics/Computer Science/Electronics.
- To finalize the admission, the candidates must produce all of their certifications.
- The applicants will be admitted to lateral entry programmes in the same fields from which they previously graduated.
- At the time of enrollment, candidates must be at least 23 years old.
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates aspiring to appear for the entrance exam must be aware of the latest exam pattern. Below is the detailed exam pattern for the JAYPEE LEET exam:
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Only one language will be used for the admission exam: English.
- On the exam paper, there will be a total of 50 questions.
- All of the questions on the exam will be multiple-choice.
- Each right answer will receive two marks.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a one-mark deduction.
- Different subjects will be included in the test paper, but Mathematics and Physics will be common.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
JAYPEE LEET 2023 Syllabus
The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology will release the JAYPEE LEET 2023 syllabus soon on its official website. Candidates preparing to appear for the entrance exam will be able to check it once the syllabus is released. However, the JAYPEE LEET syllabus mostly remains the same every year. Candidates can check the syllabus below for Physics & Mathematics:
|Physics||Theories of Relativity, Optics- Interference, Diffraction & Polarization. The special theory of relativity: Lorentz Transformation, Length contraction, Length contraction, Time dilation, and Mass energy relations. Lasers: Statistical distribution, spontaneous and stimulated emission, Ruby laser, and HE-NE laser, Physical Measurements, Electromagnetics: Laplace/Poisson’s/Maxwell’s Equations, Reflection & Refraction of electromagnetic waves from a dielectric surface, Total internal reflection, Poynting vectors.|
|Mathematics||Relation & functions, Trigonometric equations, Vector and 3-Dimensional Vector Analysis with differentiation of vectors, Gradient, Divergence and Curl, Line surface integral, Gauss Divergence theorem has been covered, along with Matrices and determinants, inverse matrix, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors, Calculus with Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability, Integration of functions of the complex as well as real variables/numbers, differential equations, multiple integrations, and its applications.|
The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology released the admit card a few days before the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards using their application number and date of birth if they have successfully filled the application form. Below are the steps to download the JAYPEE LEET admit card:
- Visit to the official website of The Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- A screen will appear asking your application number and date of birth
- Enter the required details
- The admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card
- Save the admit card for future reference as it is asked during the counselling process.
Note: The admit card will have all the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, and a Photo. It will also have the address of the venue and exam day instructions.
Result & Counselling
The university will announce the JAYPEE LEET result for applicants on the official website. Applicants who wish to look up information physically relevant to their results can do so at the university notice board. After the examinations are finished, the candidates will receive their results a few days later. The candidates must use their passwords to check the results online.
Because the document is generated individually, the applicant will only be able to examine their own unique results.
Following the declaration of the JAYPEE LEET result, selected candidates will be called for the counselling round. The counselling process will include document verification of candidates and reporting to the institute. Candidates are required to report to the university campus on the actual date for the final admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here