JEE Advanced 2022: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced or JEE Advanced commenced by 7 zonal Indian Institute of Technology under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board or JAB. It all depends on the performance of the candidate that leads to admission into so many Bachelor’s degree programs in almost 18 IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM). There is an addition to admission to the other various well-known engineering institutes. Before anything else or moving deep into the preparation for the examination, it is crucial to know some details such as:
JEE Advanced 2022 Notification:
- 23rd August 2022: JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card has been released. Click here to download the Admit Card.
- 9th August 2022: JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form has been released on 8th August 2022 and the last date to apply is 12th August 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||IIT JEE Advanced 2022|
|Conducted by||IIT Kharagpur|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Course Offered||undergraduate programmes, UG-PG Dual Degree, and Integrated PG|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Registration for Advanced JEE 2022||8th August 2022|
|Online Registration closing||12th August 2022|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||13th August 2022|
|Downloading of the Admit Card||23rd to 28th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date||28th August 2022|
|Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||1st September 2022|
|Online display of provisional answer keys||3rd September 2022|
|Online display of the Answer Keys||To be announced|
|Candidates’ Feedback on Answer Keys||To be announced|
|Online declaration of final answer keys||To be announced|
|Result out||11th September 2022|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (online)||To be announced|
|Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 Process||To be announced|
|Architecture Aptitude Test date||To be announced|
|Result out of Architecture Aptitude Test||To be announced|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form:
The online availability of the form is the current trend that is followed for JEE Advanced 2022 Exam as well. Only those candidates can come forward to fill the form those who have secured above or equal to the JEE Main cutoff marks specified for JEE Advanced. Make sure that after filling out the form, upload the scanned certificates, and then get done with the payment of the registration fee.
- First, visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Then Go to the Registration portal.
- Enter all the details such as JEE Main 2022 Application Number, Password & Security Pin.
- Go through all the details carefully and Click on login.
- Now fill out the Registration Form and upload the certificates.
- Make a payment of the application fee using online mode such as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Take a print of the application form prior to final submission.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- General Category Candidates: INR 2800/-
- Female Candidates: INR 1400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: INR 1400/-
- SAARC Country Candidates: 75 USD
- Non-SAARC Country Candidates: 150 USD
Find below the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria:
Five different criteria should be strictly followed to appear in the examination. These are the performance in JEE Main exam 2022, age factor, the number of attempts, appearing in class 12th or equivalent to it, and earlier admission at ISM, or IIT.
The exam will take place in two parts- Paper 1 and Paper 2. It is mandatory to appear in both of the papers. The question paper comprises three sectors-Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. The paper can be done in any of the two languages either English or Hindi. It will be based on Multiple Choice Questions and also based on numerical answer type questions. The question paper aims to check on your skills in the reasoning, mental ability, and comprehension of the candidates. There will be negative markings as well, so be careful while answering the questions.
Paper 1 comprises 60 questions that contain 264 marks. There will be three sections Section 1 for Physics, Section 2 for Chemistry, and Section 3 for Mathematics. Each of these sections has 8 questions, 10 questions, and 2 questions based on match the following.
Paper 2 comprises 60 questions for 240 marks. It is divided into three different sections with subjects like Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. Each of these has 8,8, and 2 questions of the paragraph type.
Sample Paper Availability: There is the availability of sample papers that are almost similar to the actual question paper. Download the model papers and make sure to use them for making practice. This will help in making work better for the examination and give an idea about the question paper.
JEE Advanced Syllabus:
The requirement for the syllabus is the most important of all. For the JEE Advanced 2022 examination, one has to prepare for the topics that cover Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Given below is the list of topics that candidates can use for making preparations:
- Physics– Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Mechanics, Optics and Modern Physics, and General Topics
- Mathematics– Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, and Vectors
- Chemistry– Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry
There are so many examination centers that are selected zone-wise. This includes Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. Amongst India, it is divided into seven IIT zones which are as follows IIT Guwahati Zone, IIT Bombay Zone, IIT Roorkee Zone, IIT Delhi Zone, IIT Kanpur Zone, IIT Madras Zone, and IIT Kharagpur. Candidates need to choose any three cities/towns from the zone as per the interest while filling up the application form.
The hall ticket will be provided from May. Those who are appearing in the national level examination need to download online and keep a printout as identity proof in the exam hall. Once it is verified, then it will be handed over. Online is the only source to avail the admit card and no other source is facilitated except this. Admit card has info like the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, the signature of the candidate, Date of birth, address, candidate’s category, name and address of the exam center, language opted for appearing in the examination.
Steps to Download the IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card:
- Visit the Official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the home page, the link for the Admit Card has been available.
- Click on the link & the login page will open.
- Fill in the login details carefully & click on the ‘login’ button.
- The Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download & print the Admit Card.
You will come to know about the result of the examination through the official website. Go to the site and acquire the whole detail about the outcome of the examination as soon as it appears. Seek the result at the decided date so that you can proceed with the counseling etc.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced Result:
- Visit the official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the homepage, the Result link will be available.
- Then click on the JEE Advanced Result.
- A new page will open, enter the Roll Number, Date of birth & Mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Result will open.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here