JEE Main 2020: If you need to collect information regarding the JEE Main Examination then before that there so many things that you are required to acknowledge. JEE MAIN stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It is the national level engineering examination commenced by the CBSE in New Delhi. It is an important gateway for those who are seeking admission to various government and private engineering colleges situated in India. This year as well JEE Main 2020-21 will be commenced and whole information aided here as you move further.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
JEE Main 2020 Notification – Released:
- JEE Main 2020 Notification for April session has been released on 1st February 2020.
- JEE Main 2020 application form will start to submit after 7th February 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form:
To get the application form, one has to go to the official website. Before filling the application form, ensure reading all the instructions carefully to avoid all the mistakes further. The application form will be provided in the first week of Nov 2019. As there is no other mode for filling the application form, so get the form and fill it carefully.
- JEE Main 2020 January Session application form will be submitted from the 3rd of September 2019. April session registration will be the 7th of February 2020.
- There is a various step for online registration – Fill the online application form, Payment of Application fee, Uploading of Images and Printing the Application.
- Candidates only allow the submit one application form. Do not submit multiple application forms it will reject.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Date (Postponed):
Below you can see the JEE Main Exam Date 2020. JEE MAIN 2020 Official Notification has been release finds below the details:
JEE Main April Session:
|Notification Released||1st February 2020|
|JEE Main Application Form Available||7th February 2020|
|Last date to submit an application||12th March 2020 (Extended)|
|Date for form correction||13th – 16th March 2020|
|Admit Card||20th March 2020|
|JEE Mains 2020 Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||5th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 11th April 2020 (Postponed)|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||2nd week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||30th April 2020|
JEE Main January Session:
|JEE MAIN 2020 Notification released||20th August 2019|
|Online Application form Availability Date:–||3rd September 2019|
|Last date to submit an online form–||10th October 2019|
|Dates for making corrections –||14th to 20th October 2019|
|Admit card download||6th December 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date (Paper 1)||6th – 10th January 2020|
|Result declared –||17th January 2020|
|Score and rank card provided –||After AIR JEE Main rank will declare|
JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Get Details below about the JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who are looking for appearing in the JEE MAIN 2020 required having age not less than 25 years according to Oct 2020. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category will be aided with the relaxation of 5 years. The age criteria will be considered valid according to the date of birth mentioned in the Secondary Education Board certificate.
- Candidate needs to have passed class 12th or the equivalent examination with at least 50% of marks with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics.
- Before applying for the examination, ensure that the candidate must have studied subjects such as Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Biology as the optional subjects.
Application Form Fee:
- Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech)
- Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)
For Paper 1 or Paper 2 Application Form fee is as follows:
- General/OBC- Rs. 650for Boys and Rs. 325 for Girls
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender candidates- Rs. 325 for Boys and Rs 325 for Girls
For Paper 1 and Paper 2 (Both) Application Form fee is as follows:
- General/OBC- Rs. 1300 for Boys and Rs. 650 for Girls
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender candidates- Rs. 650 for Boys and Rs 650 for Girls
JEE Mains 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The examination is divided into 2 modes-Offline exam which means pen and a paper-based exam and online mode which is the computer-based model. The examination computer-based, Paper I is for those candidates who are yearning to take admission in the B.Tech/B.E. On the contrary Paper 2 will be for those candidates who want to seek admission in the courses such as B.Arch or B.Planning.
- Candidates can appear in both the papers. Paper 1 will take place in both modes offline and online but paper 2 will take place in offline mode.
- Aspirants can only apply online for JEE MAIN. Check More details about Exam Pattern
JEE Main syllabus 2020:
|Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, rotation movement, move the laws of electronic devices, oscillations and waves, electric current, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, optics, electrostatics, kinematics, work, power and energy, gravitation, Solid and Liquid Properties, Kinetic Theory of Gases, etc.|
|Physical chemistry: basic concepts of chemistry, atomic structure, chemical thermodynamics, equilibrium, chemical kinetics, states of matter, chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc. |
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, daily chemistry, a natural compound containing halogen, organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and period the city properties, block elements (alkaline e and alkaline earth metals) elements D and F, environmental chemistry, hydrogen, block elements of 13-18 features, etc.
|Sets, relationships and functions, matrices and determinants, mathematical induction, sequences and series, calculus, binomial theorem, and simple applications, Vector algebra, statistics and probability, trigonometry, complex numbers, and quadratic equations, mathematical reasoning, permutations, and combinations, etc|
|The consciousness of people, places, buildings, materials, Visualization of objects in three dimensions from two-dimensional drawings, Visualization, Analytical Reasoning Mental capacity (visual, numerical and verbal), etc.||Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, construction of shapes and elements, the texture of colors, harmony and contrast, the transformation of forms of union 2 D and 3 D, subtraction, rotation, the creation of two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions and arrangements, etc.|
JEE Main Admit card 2020:
Again, it is the official site that provides with the Admit Card. Download the admit card for JEE Main 2020 from the official website. It is an important document that candidates required to vary along with them while appearing in the examination hall. Get this soon via help from the official site. Collect it from the site. It comprises of crucial details such as name, address, roll number and lots more.
JEE Main Result 2020:
The announcement of the JEE Main 2020 Result will be done in the April month of 2020. There will no proviso from CBSE regarding the dispatch of the individual scorecard to the candidates. Thus, it is advised that candidates download the scorecard through the official website of JEE Main after giving the examination.