NTA (National Testing Agency) commences JEE Mains entrance test four times a year (February, March, April & May). This examination is considered a tough test. However, if you are an eligible candidate as per the norms of the eligibility criteria then you need to fill the application form and after this appear in the test on the pre-decided date. Wait, have you obtained the essential document i.e. hall ticket from the official website? If not then get it soon because this is indeed needed while you enter the examination hall.
|JEE Mains Application Form: Click here|
JEE Mains 2022 Admit Card:
NTA has decided for releasing JEE Mains Admit card and the process is simple for fetching this hall ticket. To download the admit card, the first prerequisite is to move on to the official website. Then enter the basic details such as application number, date of birth, security pin (case sensitive), Security Pin, Regenerate Security Pin. By doing so appropriately, it will be easier in catching the admit card.
|JEE Main Admit Card Release for February Session||February 2022|
|JEE Main Admit Card Release for March Session||March 2022|
|JEE Main Admit Card Release for April Session||July 2022|
|JEE Main Admit Card Release for May Session||May 2022|
Process to Download JEE Mains 2022 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA at – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the Homepage click on ‘JEE Main 2022 Admit Card’.
- Step 3: A new page will open then enter the Application Number, Password in the input field provided and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Step 4: Click on the link available to download the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save the PDF and take a print out for future use.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
What Admit Card Contains?
Through the Admit Card, it will be easier in collecting info such as the examination date, and address of the examination center, examination date, Day of an exam, timings for the exam, and other crucial details.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here