All about JEECE 2022: JEECE stands for Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. It is commenced by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to proffer admission in undergraduate engineering degree courses in Jharkhand. Candidates will appear for an entrance exam for engineering courses offered admissions in various colleges located in Jharkhand based on their rank in JEE Main. Go through the details in the article such as admission process, eligibility criteria, application form, etc before applying for JEECE 2022:
JEECE 2022 Highlights:
- Name of the Examination: Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination
- Entrance test for BTech Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering
- Commonly known as JEECE
- Exam Conducting Body: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
- Exam Level: State Level
- Category: Undergraduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Admission: JEE Main
JEECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can fulfill multiple eligibility criteria to acquire admission via JEECE 2022. Go through the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Must have studied subjects such as Mathematics and Physics (mandatory subjects) and Chemistry or Biology (optional subjects)
- Must have acquired at least 45% (general category) in their qualifying exam and 40% for reserved category
- Must have successfully cleared JEE Main entrance exam with quality marks.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand
- The candidate will get admission on the basis of choices made and chosen by candidates in the application form. In addition to this, performance in JEE Main 2020 also matters a lot.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
JEECE 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Application form available||2nd week of April 2022|
|Close to submit the application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||1st week of May 2022|
|JEECE 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|Answer Key released||May 2022|
|JEECE counselling||June 2022|
JEECE 2022 Admission Process:
The admission process of JEECE 2022 is extremely simplified. Follow the below-given steps for admission:
First Step: Fill JEECE Application Form: Download and fill out the application form using the official website. The application form will be released in the month of April every year. Fill the application fee using online mode (Debit/credit card or net banking) or offline mode (e-challan). The application fee details are as follows:
- General Category, PCM & PCMB candidates will submit Rs 900
- SC/ST/PwD Category, PCM & PCMB candidates will submit Rs 450
Second Step: Avail the Print of the Registration Slip: After submitting the duly filled application form, take a print out of Provisional Registration Slip. It is suggested to keep this slip safely for counseling process in the future.
Check the following given exam pattern given below:
- Exam will be commenced in the month of May via online mode.
- There will be 150 objective type questions in the paper
- The paper will appear in both English and Hindi Languages.
- Paper will be of 150 marks.
- The exam time duration will be 180 minutes.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of one-fourth marks for every incorrect response.
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry each section will have 50 questions for 50 marks each.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The syllabus will consist of topics from subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry studied in class XII.
There will be the release of the admit card on the official website in the month of May every year. To download the hall ticket or admit card, enter the application number, password, and security pin. It is the most important document that consisted of information about the exam and the candidate. Also, the admit card is required later during counseling round also. The candidate must carry the admit card to the examination center as it is the most important document to carry along.
Details available on Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate
- Counselling date and venue
The exam conducting body will announce the cut-off after the registration process, Applicants attaining admission in several engineering courses must appear for JEE Exam. Factors affecting JEECE cut off is given below:
- Number of candidates registered for JEECE
- Number of candidates in the merit list as per the JEE Main rank
- Courses applied by applicants
- Seats are available for each course in the colleges of Jharkhand
- Number of Colleges Participating in the JEECE
- Reservation Rules set by the exam conducting authorities
- Previous Year Admission Trends followed by the exam conducting body
After the result declaration, a merit list will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks acquired by candidates in JEE Main Exam. The shortlisted candidates will appear for counselling round wherein they will get an opportunity to list their preference with respect to the college they want to join. Counseling process commences in the month of May every year. Submit the seat acceptance fee Rs 1000/- in favor of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi. Candidates will be considered for admission in counseling round further on the basis of the given below admission criteria:
- Number of seats
- Number of vacant seats
- Number of candidates per seat
- Reservation norms
- Allotments, withdrawals, and confirmations
- Class X and XII mark sheet and certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here