JEECUP 2020: Uttar Pradesh’s exam conducting body such as JEECUP which is an acronym for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh carry out entrance exams for providing admission to various polytechnic colleges in the largest state of India, i.e. Uttar Pradesh. It is established in the year 1986. The fact is that the Entrance Examination Council is a self-finance body that came into being under the society Act 1960. This state-level examination organizes every year. In order to become part of this reputed exam, you are required for filling the application form using the online mode. Most probably, examination forms released in January month and thus interested candidates can fill the form and apply for the JEECUP / UP Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Exam.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
UP Polytechnic 2020 Notification:
- JEECUP 2020 Exam Date Announced the exam will be conducted on 26th April 2020 for Group A, 26th – 28th April 2020 for Group B to K.
- The last date to apply for JEECUP 2020 has been extended till 20th April 2020.
Polytechnic Form 2020 Highlights:
|Full-Form of JEECUP||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses|
|Polytechnic Form Mode||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Duration of exam||03 Hours|
|Helpline||0522-2630106, 2630667, 2630678|
|Official Website||www.jeecup.nic.in OR http://jeecup.org|
JEECUP 2020 Application Form:
Via some of the sources, it is known that the JEECUP 2020 Form of Application Releases in the month of January 2020. In order to receive the form, ensure for visiting the official website and catch the application.
- As soon as the application gets opened, fill the details in an accurate manner.
- To fill every detail is mandatory because the incorrect or incomplete form is not acceptable by the exam conducting authority.
- After filling the form, upload the recent scanned photo which must be password sized as well as the signature.
- Once this is done, pay the application fee which can be done via various modes.
- You can go for debit cards or credit cards or bank challan in any of the branches of SBI as well as Allahabad bank.
UP Polytechnic Application Fee:
- General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs 300/- perform
- SC and ST category candidates need to pay Rs 200/- perform
UP Polytechnic Exam Date 2020:
Here you can check the UP Polytechnic Exam Date 2020:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Release Date of UP Polytechnic Form 2020||1st January 2020|
|Closing date of the Polytechnic Online Form 2020|
|Correction in the application starts||21st to 24th April 2020|
|Admit card Date Release||April 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 Exam Date||31st May 2020 (Group A & E) |
1st June 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)
|Answer Key Released||June 2020|
|Result Date Announced||June 2020|
|Counselling starts||July 2020|
UP Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who interest to apply for JEECUP 2020 or UP Polytechnic must have completed class 10th as well as 12th or some equivalent. Domicile of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the exam. Some of the course wise details may help you out. Check below JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria related information:
- Group A, Diploma in Engineering & Technology, eligibility requirement 10th class passed and appeared in minimum possible 35% marks.
- B Group, Agriculture Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with Agriculture subject in XII.
- Group C, Home Science, Fashion Design, and Textile Design & Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with minimum possible 35% marks
- Group D, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, and Library & Information Science, eligibility criteria 12th class passed or appeared with language subjects such as English and Hindi or else passed12th class or appeared
- E Group, Diploma in Pharmacy, eligibility requirement includes10+2 Examination in science with at least 50% marks for those who belong to Unreserved or OBC category and 45% marks for those who belong to SC or ST category
- F Group, M.A. in Biotechnology, eligibility requirement comprises of B.Sc Passed/ or appeared in Chemistry, Biology/Biochemistry
- Group G, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, eligibility criteria include Graduation in any of the disciplines
- H Group, Diploma in Hotel Management eligibility criteria includes 12th passed or appeared with 50% marks (GEN/OBC) and 45% (SC/ST)
- Group I, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and eligibility criteria includes passed or appeared in 12th Science and must have attained 50% marks in PCM
- J Group, Post Diploma in Information Technology, eligibility includes that candidate must have passed Engineering diploma or appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute
List of Programmes Offered via JEECUP Entrance Test:
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- B Group– Agriculture Engineering
- C Group–Home Science Fashion Design, and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- E Group– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- F Group– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- H Group– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- J Group– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
JEECUP 2020 Seat Reservation:
According to the UP Govt. rules, candidates comprises of certain categories will be admitted to seats reserved which are based on relaxed criteria:
- OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes) with 27%
- PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability) with 3%
- SC (Scheduled Castes) with 21%
- ST (Scheduled Tribes) with 2%
- Ward of Military Personnel with 5%
- Girl Candidates of all categories with 20%
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern:
Students can check here all information about JEECUP or UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern. All details are below here some important steps.
- The Mode of the Exam will be Offline mode for Group A, E1 & E2 and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- The total number of questions will be 100 in Multiple Choice Questions Style.
- The candidate need to complete the exam within 3 hours.
- The question paper consisted of subjects like Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- +4 will be given for every correct answer.
- -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Question paper is provided to the candidate according to each group for which the candidate has applied.
JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus:
The JEECUP syllabus will be based on the 10th & 12th standard. For Admission into engineering programmes, the questions will be asked from the topics like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
For Admission into pharmacy programmes, the entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card:
In order to avail the JEECUP 2020 Admit Card, candidates require for using the official website most perhaps in the April month. It is important to download the admit card from the official website as it contains important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, enrolment number, exam center details, etc. As soon as admit get downloaded, ensure for carrying along with you while moving to the exam center.
JEECUP 2020 Answer Key:
The JEECUP 2020 Answer Key will be released in June 2020 by online mode. The Answer Key will contain the right answers of the questions asked in the entrance test. If the Candidates have the objection on the answer they can challenge the university by sending mails.
JEECUP Result 2020:
- In order to collect the results of the JEECUP or UP Polytechnic Exam 2020, candidate checks the result in June 2020.
- Check out the official website for seeking the results.
- Enter roll number as well as the date of birth for seeking the results.
UP Polytechnic Counselling:
The UP Polytechnic Admission will be given to so many colleges as well as institutions of UP based on the rank list. The process of counseling usually takes place in the month of June and those who succeed in the test will move for counseling. IN order to collect counseling info, make use of the official website.