JEMAT 2022: The West Bengal University of Technology commences Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) to give admission to those candidates who are interested in getting admission to the various Post Graduate management courses from various institutes of management that are affiliated with the West Bengal University of Technology. In this article we have gives the information related to the JEMAT Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date, etc.
JEMAT 2022 Notification:
- JEMAT 2022 will be released notification soon.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Offered Courses||MBA, MHA, and PG Diploma in Management|
JEMAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Events||Exam Date||JEMAT-II Dates|
|Application Form Available||April 2022||August 2022|
|End to submit the application form||August 2022||September 2022|
|JEMAT 2022 Admit Card Released||July 2022||September 2022|
|Mock Exam Available||August 2022||September 2022|
|JEMAT Exam Date 2022||August 2022||September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||September 2022||September 2022|
JEMAT 2022 Application form:
JEMAT 2022 Application form will be available on the web official portal of JEMAT.
Steps for Online Registration:
- Visit the official website i.e, www.makautwb.ac.in
- Then click on the ” Apply Online ” button first to Register yourself and you shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Check your E-Mail Spam Box, if the message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on the Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Fees are payable through Online Mode only for online registration.
Data Requirement for Application Filling:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Academic details of Class 10th, 12th graduation.
- Choice of Subject, Choice of College, choice of JEMAT Examination Mode
- Good quality image of your photograph with a white background along with Signature both within 50 KB size.
- Details of a valid ID Proof that you will carry to the examination hall.
- Online Bank Transaction details for paying Application Fee.
- The general category needs to make payment of Rs 600/- and Rs 350/- for SC/ST category students.
- Mode of Payment: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Kolkata West Bengal
- Siliguri West Bengal
- Durgapur West Bengal
- Haldia West Bengal
JEMAT 2022 Eligibility:
Find below some important steps JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Read each one after that submit Application Form:
- Only a citizen in India can apply for the examination.
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelors’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities. The candidates who will appear in the final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2022 may apply.
- There is no age limit to appear for the exam.
- There is no set limit for the number of times a candidate appears for the exam.
Get the details below about the JEMAT Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode means that pen and paper mode.
- There will be 50 objective kinds of questions asked in the Exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- Each correct answer can attain one mark and 1/4 marks are going to be subtracted for the wrong answer.
- There will be three subjects enclosed within the queries paper (English, arithmetic & Logical Reasoning)
Distribution of questions & marks:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|English||20 questions||40 marks|
|Mathematics||20 questions||40 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 questions||20 marks|
|Total||50 questions||100 marks|
The entire question paper is divided into three different parts comprises of English, Maths, and Logical Reasoning.
|Click Here – JEMAT Merit List|
|Click Here – JEMAT Exam Pattern|
|Click Here – JEMAT Counselling|
|Click Here – JEMAT Cut Off
|Click Here – JEMAT Cut Off Marks|
Once the examination is over, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview as well as a General Discussion which is based on the performance of the written test. But the selection procedure is all dependent on the marks weightage which is as below:
- Written Examination for 80%
- General Discussion for 10%
- Personal Interview for 10%
JEMAT Admit Card entrance exam will be issued 10 days before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card via the official website by just entering the registration number as well as the date of birth. Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with themselves while attempting the examination. No candidate will be permitted to give the exam without it. Thus, consider it a compulsory document.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- MP MET 2022 Application Form
- PIM MAT 2022 Application Form
- MAT 2022 Application form
- AMU 2022 Admission
- ITM NEST 2022 Application Form
- NMAT 2022 Application Form
To get the results of the examination, make sure for using the online mode. This will help in checking the results. By entering your roll number as well as the date of birth, one can fetch the results of the entrance test. After the declaration of the results, JEMAT Score Cards can be downloaded from the website. Selected candidates will be called for GD/PI, followed by counseling.