JET Agriculture 2023: The examination will be organized by the Agriculture University of Kota which is also known as the Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination commenced every year to offer admissions into fields such as Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry. Via this entrance exam, candidates will be able to seek admission in several government & private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared class XII or equivalent examination from Rajasthan, Ajmer, or some other equivalent board.
- Those who have domicile of Rajasthan state may also apply.
- Those who have studied class XII with Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects may also apply.
- Those who have successfully cleared with 50% aggregate marks may also apply. There will be 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
- Candidate’s maximum age limit to apply should be 25 years
- Those who are appearing in their XII may also apply for the JET Agriculture 2023 examination.
JET Agriculture 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form Available||March 2023|
|Submit the application form without late fees||June 2023|
|Submit the application form with Rs. 500 late fees||June 2023|
|Last date of application correction||June 2023|
|Admit card||July 2023|
|JET Agriculture 2023 Exam date||August 2023|
|Answer key & OMR releases||August 2023|
|Last date of making objections against the answer key||August 2023|
|Counselling starts||August 2023|
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form:
- Candidate can apply via online mode. Fill the application form correctly and accurately.
- Dates to fill application form comprises from the month of March to June.
- Fill the application form by the month of June
- The Application process comprises steps such as – Registration, Filling the application form, paying the application fee, and print of the application form.
- Candidates can make alterations in the application form by the month of June.
- Upload photograph and signature in the given format.
- Take a print out of the filled application form till admission in the institution/college.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC/SBC Category will pay Rs. 2800 and SC/ST/PC category applicants will pay Rs. 1400
- You can submit the application fee via online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking.
JET Agriculture Exam Pattern:
- JET Agriculture 2023 will be commenced in the offline mode.
- The question paper will appear in both English and Hindi medium.
- The exam time duration will be 2 hours.
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total of 200 questions will appear in the paper.
- The candidate will be awarded with 4 marks for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of questions subject wise is as follows:
- Physics will have 40 questions
- Mathematics will have 40 questions
- Chemistry will have 40 questions
- Biology will have 40 questions
- Agriculture will have 40 questions
JET Agriculture Syllabus 2023:
Candidate needs to prepare for examination from subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture. It is better to consider topics covered under classes XI and XII for various subjects.
- For Agriculture, the topics will be included from General Proficiency & General knowledge in Agriculture, etc.
- For Biology, the topics will be covered from Environmental Biology, Botany & Human Welfare, Unity of Life, Plant Physiology, Continuity of Life, Invertebrates and Vertebrates, etc.
- For Chemistry, the topics will be covered from the Structure of Atom, Colloidal State of Matter, Valency of Carbon & Hybridization, Chemical Bonding and etc.
- For Mathematics, the topics will be covered from Algebra of Complex Number, Relations & Functions, Matrices, Vectors, Geometry, Differentiation, Integration, and much more.
- For Physics, the topics will be covered from Dynamic of Particle, Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics, Waves, Electrostatics, and much more.
The admit card for JET Agriculture 2023 will release in the month of July. The examination will be commenced in the month of August. Go to the official website and collect the admit card. This card will consist of several details such as the name of the candidate, Exam day/date/time, examination, exam duration, etc. You may g to the official website to seek the card. Make sure to collect the print of the admit card so that you can carry it along while moving to the examination centre. Paste an attested photo on the admit card. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination centre without admit card. Enter your login details to fetch the card.
The answer key will also be acquired from online mode. This answer key will be released by the month of August. The answer key will release in English & Hindi languages both. Through the answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their expected scores and know their qualifying status of the test. To check the answer key, utilize your registration number and password. Candidates can raise an objection against any specific answer. Cut off is prepared on the basis of candidates appearing in Exam, a number of candidates successfully clear the Exam, level of difficulty, previous year cut-off trends and number of seats.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
JET Agriculture 2023 examination result will be announced a few days after the successful completion of the written examination. The result releases in the month of August every year. Candidates can check results via online mode by entering login details. The result will be displayed via the scorecard and rank list. Those who clear the exam successfully will be added to the rank list and will be called for counselling process later.
The process of counseling will be commenced in the third week of August and those who acquire qualifying marks in the Rajasthan JET 2023 exam will be called for counselling and admission process. This process will consist of three rounds. It is mandatory for candidates to fill the option form after the result announcement to appear in the counselling round. Entrants can fill their choices according to the preference. The seats will be filled according to the merit and reservation policy. Seat allotment will be based on choice-filled, availability of seats, and ranks.