Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021: Jharkhand ITI is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission of candidates in various states’ public and private ITI institutes of Jharkhand. The candidates interested can apply for the admission in the ITI institutes of the state of Jharkhand. The selection of Candidates into different ITI trades in various Government/Private ITI Institutes of Jharkhand state will be on basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The application form will be released by the authority by online mode at the official .before applying the Candidates must be aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state. To find more information regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, Merit List, Result, and Counselling go through the below article.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 Highlights:
- Name of exam: Jharkhand ITI
- Full form: Jharkhand Industrial technical institutes
- Exam level: State level
- Conducting Authority: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: www.jceceb. Jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Dates
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
Candidates can check the important dates of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 from below table:
|Starting of application form
||1st week of May 2021
|Final date submit an application
||3rd week of June 2021
|Declaration of provisional merit list
||1st week of June 2021
|Final merit list
||3rd week of June 2021
||1st week of July 2021
How to Apply via Online Mode:
- The application form will most probably be available in the month of April.
- The mode of application is online
- Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. www.jceceb.nic.in to fill the form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully.
- After filling all the details in the application form.
- Uploading the scanned images of passport picture and signature.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Re-check and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
How to Apply via Offline Mode:
- Candidates can also apply through offline means.
- First, download the application form from the official website.
- To download click on “JCECEB ICR Application Form”.
- Take out a printout of the application form.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph and sign.
- Pay the requisite application fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Controller of Examination, J.C.E.C.E.B.”
- Send the duly filled application form to the “Controller of Examination, JCECEB, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Naamkum, Ranchi-834010, Jharkhand” through speed/registered post.
- The Candidate must be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The candidate must be in between 14 to 40 years.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided up to 5 years in the case of Widows of the Martyrs.
- Candidates must have a qualified 8th standard examination from a recognized primary school.
- The Candidate who has passed the 10th standard examination from any recognized State or Central Board can also apply.
- The Candidate also has to submit their fitness certificate from any recognized medical center.
Jharkhand ITI Application Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/all women: Rs. 200/-
- The Candidate can make the payment of application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The Admit card of Jharkhand ITI will be declared online at the official website.
- Admit card links will present on the official site.
- To download the admit card the candidate will have to enter the Name and DOB.
- The Admit card contains all the necessary details of the candidate.
- Carry the admit card to the examination hall along with some ID proof.
- Admit card will also be used in the counselling process.
- Jharkhand ITI Entrance Exam Answer key will be declared on the official site.
- The answer key will be declared after the entrance exam.
- The answer key carries all correct answers.
- Candidate can also check the Answer key through this post.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Result:
- The result will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- The link to the result will be made available there.
- The result can be checked by entering the Registration no.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit list.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of qualifying examination (class 10th)
- Authority will issue the merit list of selected candidates.
- Candidates need to report at respective colleges with their documents and fees.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Counselling:
- Counselling is compulsory for all the candidates to get admission.
- Counselling will declare in the month of June 2021.
- The official Counselling schedule will be updated soon.
- Seat allotment will be purely based on the counselling process.
Candidates can check the following mentioned documents to be submitted for verification:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.