Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 is all managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This is a state-level admission process commenced once in a year. Via this, candidates can seek admission in various streams proffered by the Industrial Training Institutes of Jharkhand state. There will be no separate entrance examination for seeking admission in ITI institutions. Admission will be done on the basis of the merit list. Go through all the details mentioned below:
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Collect the application form from the online mode. There will be no other mode to seek the application form.
- Fill the application form by the month of May.
- Make sure to fill the application form carefully and correctly.
- Fill info such as educational, personal, address, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form. It is important to note that the size of the photograph should be in the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form by the month of June.
- There will be no proviso like correction facility once the application form is submitted.
- Fetch the printout of the application form and keep it safely till the admission process.
Jharkhand ITI Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee via online mode.
- Use facilities like credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Details about fee structure for all the categories:
- For General/ EWS/ BC- I/ BC- II candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 200/-
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Exam Date:
|Starting of application form||May 2022|
|Final date submit an application||June 2022|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||June 2022|
|Final merit list||June 2022|
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
- The lower age limit criteria will be 14 years as on 1st July 2022 and Upper age limit criteria will be 40 years as on 1st July 2022. However, there will be 5 years of age relaxation for the widow of military personnel killed during a military operation.
- Candidates must have passed VIII and X class from some recognized school of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Process:
The admission will be done on the basis of merit list released by the board. Admission procedure includes application filling process, participating in counselling and lastly final admission. Those who are eligible will be invited for counselling process after the release of merit list.
Merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority as per the marks attained in the qualifying exam. Final admission will be offered only after submission of the application form. Candidates will pay the requisite fee for admission. After completing the processes, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Merit list will be published in the last week of June 2022. Candidates can check the merit list via online mode. The merit list will not be published via offline mode. Exam conducting authority will publish the provisional merit list for the candidates. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks attained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
Check the result by entering roll number and DOB. Make sure to keep the result secure till the admission process. Via merit list, candidates can check their rank. Final merit list will be published by the exam authority in the last week of June 2022.
The process of counselling will start from the first week of July 2022. Candidates who have a name available in the merit list will be called for the counseling session. Candidates will have to be there at the counseling venue on time. Carry your original documents on the day of counselling. Also pay the counseling fee and soon after verification of the documents gets over, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Needed for Counseling are as follows:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here