JKCET 2022: JKCET stands for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test which is a state-level examination held every year. 2022 also brings the exam managed by JKBOPEE for admission to courses such as Engineering and Architecture or say B.Tech & B.Arch programmes respectively. These sorts of programmes are offered via private as well as government-based institutions located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The details of the examination are as follows:
JKCET 2022 Notification:
- 21st April 2022: The last date to apply for JKCET 2022 Application Form is 21st April 2022.
- 12th April 2022: JKCET 2022 Application form has been released on 17th March 2022.
JKCET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2022|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode Of Examination||Online Mode|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
JKCET 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Notification Availability Date||17th March 2022|
|Registration form Last date to Submit||21st April 2022|
|Date of Admit Card Issued||To be announced|
|JKCET Exam Date 2022||22nd May 2022|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
|Conduction of the Counselling date||To be announced|
JKCET 2022 Application Form:
- The availability of the application form is via online mode.
- No application provision can be expected offline at all.
- The application form will be provided from January till February.
- Along with filling in the details, make sure to upload the scanned images of the signature, photo, and thumb impression while filling the form in a format such as JPG/JPEG.
- The size of the photo should be 500 KB whereas the size of the thumb impression and marks certificate should be 200 KB.
- Upload a copy of the permanent resident certificate, marks certificate, and category certificate.
- After a form is filled, take the printout for further reference.
- Pay the application fee which is mandatory for all the categories. The amount on the fee is Rs.1200/-
- Make payment via offline or online mode.
- If the candidate is going for the online payment mode then get it done via the HDFC payment gateway via debit or credit card.
- If moving for the offline mode then get it done via bank challan any of the branches of HDFC bank or J&K bank.
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of J&K state.
- The minimum qualification of the candidate must be 12th or some equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks should be 50% but for reserved categories, it should be 40%.
- Those who are applying for Engineering courses, need to qualify 12th or the equivalent exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. English must be there as a language and compulsory subject.
- The age limit should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- Those who are appearing in the examination can also apply for the examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
JKCET Exam Pattern:
- The examination will appear in offline mode.
- There will be two papers comprised of PCB and PCM.
- In all, there will be 180 questions per subject.
- The question paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is negative marking as well which means the reduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
JKCET Syllabus 2022:
The JKCET 2022 Syllabus of Engineering & Architecture consisted of the syllabus from class 11th as well as 12th. Candidates are required to study so well for subjects such as Biology, Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. The question paper is divided into PCB as well as PCM.
Seat Reservation Info:
- 50% is the reservation for General (GEN)
- 25% for Other Backward Class (OBC)
- 8% for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 11% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 3% for Children of Defense Personnel
- 2% for Sports Quota
- April month is appropriate for fetching the admit card for JKCET 2022 exam.
- The admit card can be acquired via online mode.
- The admit card consisted of details such as exam date, time of examination, a venue for an exam, name of the candidate, etc
- Make sure for pasting the photo on the top of the admit card once you receive the admit card.
- Make sure for carrying the admit card while moving for an attempt at the exam.
- Keep admit card safely till the admission process come to an end.
- The answer key will be posted after exam commencement
- One can access the answer key via the online mode
- If any mistake is found in the answer key then one can send the written appeal along with the documentary proof of textbook
- Make sure for paying Rs.1000/- as a challenge fee.
- The results for the JKCET 2022 examination will be announced in May
- The merit list will be prepared as the marks attained
- The candidate will be given a call for a counseling process based on the merit list
- The schedule for the counseling will release online mode in the website and also in the English newspapers
- The counseling letter will be provided via online mode through the website.
- Candidates are required to carry the original certificates and the fee of Rs. 500/- as the counseling fee.
- Candidates need to choose the college as well as the programme as per their preference.
- Mark Sheet of 10th & 12th
- Passing Certificate of 10th & 12th both
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Certificate for Date of Birth
- Category Certificate if required
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Challan Copy
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here