JKCET 2023: The commencement of the J&K BOPEE CET examination is in hands of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE). This is considered a common entrance test at the state level for those who are entering in the undergraduate course. To get admission to several courses so that aspirants can grab admission to the colleges located in the Paradise of India i.e. Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates might be eager to know about various things such as J&K BOPEE CET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Paper Pattern, and lots more. This is all provided in the bellow mentioned detailed account:
JKCET Notification 2023:
- Right now no official notification released for JKCET 2023.
JKCET Exam Date 2023:
|Notification Released||10th March 2023|
|Online submission Application Form:||12th March 2023|
|Last date for submission of the Online application form (Extended)||31st July 2023|
|Date to check the status of Application form:||To be announced later|
|The date for reporting to the office about the confirmation of the form:||To be announced later|
|The date for Admit Card availability:||To be announced later|
|JKCET 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Date of result:||—|
|The date for Counseling:||—|
JKCET 2023 Application Form:
Upload the JKCET 2023 Application form online through the recommended official website. The application form has been released on March 2023. Those who are interested to seek the admission need to start with filling the application form which will begin by the beginning of the year 2020. Filled application with complete details needs to get submitted before the July 2023. Ensure for not submitting the form before or after the fixed date.
Steps to Apply for Application Form:
- First of all login to www.jakbopee.org
- Click on apply online.
- Correctly fill the application form.
- Then upload the certificate for reserved category, photo, signature, and lastly the thumb impression.
- Make the essential payment.
- Lastly, submit the application form
Candidates are required to make payment Rs.1200/- Candidates are required to make fee payments via modes such as debit card, credit card, or use online facility which is generated by J&K Bank/ HDFC Bank which is required to get submitted in the BOPEE account.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
JKCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate those who are looking to fill the application form need to be the resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Aspirants must have passed class XII or the equivalent examination from some recognized board.
- Those who are applying for BDS, BAMS, MBBS, BUMS, Physiotherapy, and for attaining Diploma in Dental hygiene courses need to follow given below eligibility pattern.
- Candidate must have subjects such as English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as the main subjects.
Those who are applying for Bachelor of Engineering courses ed to follow given below eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Candidates must have done with class 12th level examination with at least 50% marks (for only open merit candidates) and 40% marks (for those who belong to SC, ST, and OBC candidates).
- Those who are appearing in class XII exam or those who are waiting for the results can also apply for the examination.
JKCET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper comprises of multiple-choice questions.
- The examination needs to be commenced in three distinct streams. There will be 2 papers in each stream
- Paper first will be considered as Paper A which is based on PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- It will have 120 questions overall and will be for 2 hours.
- Paper second paper will be considered as paper B which is based on PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). It will have 60 questions overall and will be commended for one hour.
- Last Paper i.e. Paper C will be for one hour. This paper includes Maths subject only.
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be rewarded with 1 mark and negative marking will be there for an incorrect answer. There will be a deduction of 0.20 mark when the answer is not right.
JKCET 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates can prepare for JKCET 2023 from the 10th and 12th class subject. The JKCET 2023 Syllabus will be 11th & 12th class Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics subjects. Candidates must make notes during the study, it will help to a good score in the examination. For more about the syllabus must check the official website.
JKCET 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
Admit card or hall ticket is important to have with the candidates while moving to the examination center. Upload this card from the official website. After the successful completion of the examination, results will have appeared soon. Once the result is out, counseling will be announced that the candidate required to attend on the fixed date.
JKCET Result 2023:
The JKCET 2023 Result will be published online mode. The result will be released in August 2023. Candidates can check there result in both Offices of the Jammu & Srinagar and BOPEE.
The JKCET 2023 Merit List will be prepared according to the Inter-Se merit. Candidates must obtain the minimum marks for qualifying the exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here