JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2022: PACET which is shortened for Planning and Architecture Entrance Test commences every year via JNTU or Nehru Technological University usually in the month of July. The exam is commenced by the state of the board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh or it’s equivalent. Being in the category of one of the best institutions, it has established academic options for bright students. For appearing in the Entrance Test in 2022, collect every possible detail such as JNTU Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, and Eligibility Criteria as soon as possible.
JNTU 2022 Exam Date:
Find below the JNTU Exam Schedule for 2022 Examination, Candidates also can find below JNTU Notification, Application Form Release Date, Admit Card, etc:
|JNTU Admission 2022 Registration||June 2022|
|Deadline to Registration||July 2022|
|NRI Candidates registration start||June 2022|
|NRI Student JNTU 2022 Admission Date||June 2022|
|Date for Result declaration JNTU PACET||August 2022|
JNTU Hyderabad 2022 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Candidates need to move to the official website such as http://www.jntuh.ac.in. Get the JNTU Hyderabad 2022 application form via online mode as well as offline mode. Those who want to apply for the test need to make payment at the recommended address.
JNTU 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in this examination. However, the minimum age limit decided by the conducting authorities is 16 years on the date of the admission
- Candidate needs to have completed higher secondary or some have passed some equivalent examination from the Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Those who have acquired 50% marks as an aggregate percentage in higher secondary with subjects as Maths and English can appear for this reputed entrance test
- Candidates are required to have done with 3 years of diploma course in Architecture and engineering with at least 50% marks.
JNTU PACET 2022 Domicile Criteria:
Candidates, those who apply for domicile need to be an Indian and belong to be the state of A.P. and satisfy non-local as well as local needs available at in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions order 1974 as subsequently amended
- Overall candidates are required to go through two tests under the B.Arch exam. These tests are Test 1 for drawing and Test 2 for Aesthetics
- Total marks for the examination will be 100
- As far as time duration, it is 2 hours
- There will be one test which is under B.Planning exam and the test will be of 100 marks
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours
- There is only one test under B.Planning exam and the test will be of 100 marks.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
In regard to JNTU Hyderabad 2022 Admit Card, there will be an official notification proviso and candidates will be updated about the exact date about the release of the admit card
Syllabus of Test 1 drawing:
- The candidate’s ability to sketch will be checked so an object will be given and create it in a visually appealing manner
- Visualizing as well as drawing the effects of the light on the object as well as shadows cast on surroundings.
- The sense of viewpoint drawing
- Combining and composing the given 3D elements to form the building or the structural form.
- Creating interest in 2D composition using shapes or forms
- Creating visual harmony via the usage of colors in the given composition
- Understanding the scale and sense of proportion.
- Drawing from the memory via pencil sketch on themes dependent on everyday experiences.
Syllabus for Test 2 Aesthetics:
- Visualizing the 3D objects from the 2D drawing
- Visualizing the dissimilar sides of a 3D object
- Mental ability
- Imaginative expression and comprehension
- Architectural awareness
- Identifying the commonly used objects and materials which are based on textual qualities
- Analytical reasoning
Syllabus for Planning:
- Graphic representation and communications –identification and recognition of graphic representations and symbols,
- Pattern recognition – numerical, geometrical, graphics, verbal
- Logical thinking and analytical reasoning – matching concepts to interpreting the situations and situations
- Imaginative expression and comprehension – description of situations in cities, towns, and villages.
- Development and Planning General Knowledge- national and local plans, books, authors, policies, and planers.
- Community awareness – income groups, poverty groups and problems, community associations and actions, local governance practices, community amenity
- Geography and public health – Indian and A.P. state, problems, issues, and concerns – sanitization, environment results of economic activities
- Quantitative abilities- geometrical and numerical