Karnataka ITI Admission 2021: Each year the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Karnataka invites the candidates for admission in special trades offered through the commercial training Institutes (ITIs) located within the state. Fascinated applicants should satisfy the eligibility standards set with the aid of the authority to be eligible for Karnataka ITI admission. Through Karnataka ITI admission, applicants can opt for various engineering and non-engineering trades which include motor mechanic, more fit, welder, draughtsman, tailor, dressmaking, wood worker, mechanic, and so forth. Admission in these publications would totally be done in line with the marks acquired with the aid of the candidates in the involved qualifying exam.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Application Form:
The utility for admission in ITIs located in Karnataka can simplest be submitted through on-line mode. Applicants are required to go to the decent net website of the DET, Karnataka to fill the shape. They must keep their relevant documents in conjunction with the scanned picture and signature ready. The utility form might include data consisting of name, cope with, gender, DOB, class, instructional facts and so forth. The one’s data have to be filled correctly as in keeping with the know-how of the applicants and the expert information.
Candidates won’t be allowed to make modifications in their software after they have submitted the identical. The software program shape needs to be submitted on or earlier than the deadline particular with the aid of the way of the authority. Incomplete bureaucracy could be rejected via authority.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Fee:
- Gen/OBC: ₹ 250/-
- SC/ST ₹150/-
Karnataka ITI 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Karnataka ITI Notification Released||March 2021|
|Application Form Start to submit||May 2021|
|Deadline to submit the application form||May 2021|
|Karnataka ITI 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Karnataka ITI Merit list||May 2021|
|Final Merit List Declaration||May 2021|
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Candidates should fulfill the necessary eligibility conditions laid down by the authority to be eligible for Karnataka ITI admission. The eligibility criteria are provided below-
Age criteria: The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years old at the time of admission in ITI.
Production & manufacturing/ electronic/ refrigeration & air conditioning / automobile/ electrical trade: The applicants should have passed their class 10th exam (SSLC) from a recognized board.
For 1-year engineering courses:
- Mason/ plumber/ wireman trade: Candidates should have appeared in 10th exam (pass or fail) from a recognized board.
- Carpenter/ foundry man/ plastic processing operator/ mechanic (diesel)/ sheet metal worker trade: Candidates should have passed class 10th exam (SSLC).
- Computer operator & programming assistant trade: Candidates should have passed in PUC-II exam or have done a 3-year diploma course from a recognized institute.
- Desktop publishing operator trade: Candidates should have passed their SSLC exam with English medium and have a typing speed of 30 wpm in English.
For 1-year non-engineering courses:
- Cutting & tailoring/ embroidery & needlework trade: Those candidates who have appeared in their class 10th exam (pass or fail) can apply for these trades.
- Dressmaking trade: Those who have passed class 10th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply.
- Secretarial practice/ stenography/ COPA trade: The applicants should have passed their PUC exam in order to be eligible.
For 2-year engineering courses:
- Mechanic (motor vehicle)/ fitter/ surveyor/ machinist/ instrument mechanic/ turner/ electroplater trade: Candidates should have passed their SSLC examination (class 10th.
- Instrument mechanic (chemical plant)/ attendant operator (chemical plant)/ lab assistant (chemical plant) trade: The candidates who have passed their SSLC (class 10th) exam or those who are B.Sc graduates (PCM) can apply for admission in ITI.
For 3-year engineering courses:
Tool & die making a trade: A pass in SSLC examination is required to be eligible for this course.
- Selection for admission in different ITI trades will strictly be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the respective qualifying exam. The educational qualification varies from trade to trade.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority to shortlist the candidates for admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades provided by the ITIs.
- Candidates will be called to attend the counselling/selection process where their documents in the original form will be thoroughly verified.
- The authority will them allot a seat to the candidates based on the choice of course filled in the application form.
- Candidates need to report to the concerned ITI and complete the admission related formalities.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Documents Required:
Given below are the documents required at the time of verification for Karnataka ITI admission 2019-
- Class 10th/ SSLC mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Diploma course mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- PUC-II mark sheet (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Passport sized photograph
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (wherever needed)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- School leaving certificate/Migration certificate
- Other supporting documents.
Karnataka ITI Syllabus:
There is no syllabus or entrance exam the students would be picked on the basis of merit in 10th or 12th.
Equivalent qualification is also applicable.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The able authority will release Karnataka ITI Results on its reliable website. Candidates can obtain their end result effortlessly from the website. After securing call inside the merit list, candidates want to for similarly admission procedure. Candidates have to attend counselling on scheduled date and time.
Folks that successfully mark their call within the merit list, will get an opportunity to get admission within the desired direction and university. However, applicants have to undergo counselling system for finalizing admission. Throughout the counselling manner, the unique documents of the applicants may also be test for ascertaining his/her eligibility.