KEAM 2022: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical 2022 is an entrance exam to get admission in the courses like Engineering, Arts, Dental, and Medicine disciplines in the colleges of Kerala, India. KEAM is a state-level examination that is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) in Kerala. The other name of this examination is CEE Kerala. Candidates who want to take admission to medical & allied courses have to qualify NEET 2022 exam and for B.Arch courses, candidates should have a NATA score. For more details about KEAM 2022 candidates can check the given below details.
KEAM 2022 Notification:
- The last date to apply for KEAM 2022 Application Form is 30th April 2022.
- KEAM 2022 Application form has been released on 6th April 2022.
KEAM 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)|
|Conducted By||Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala).|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper-based test)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
KEAM 2022 Exam Date:
The Exam date for KEAM 2022 is mentioned below:
|Beginning of the prospectus availability||6th April 2022|
|Online application form availability date||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit online form||30th April 2022|
|Last date to upload rectified documents or certificates||10th May 2022|
|Date to download admit card||10th June 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Exam Date Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||26th June 2022 – 10 am to 12:30 pm|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||26th June 2022 – 2:30 pm to 5 pm|
|Official Answer Key released||July 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Result||25th July 2022|
KEAM 2022 Application Form:
- To apply for KEAM 2022 examination, the most important thing is to fill out the Online Application Form from the official website.
- Download the applicant from this site. Along with this, the security card and brochures can also acquire but form selected post offices.
- The security card comprises the key number which is significant while filling the application form.
- Ensure to fill out the application form carefully and with complete details.
- Also, assure you for keeping the printout with you.
- Once the form is filled, ensure to send the form along with the Demand draft.
- Make sure for adding the documents to the given below address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram, Postal code – 695001, Kerala
Phone Number: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
The Application Fee for different courses is given below:
|(a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 400/-|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2022:
Here Candidates can check how to fill out the KEAM Application Form 2022. Follow below some steps:
- Check the Official Website of KEAM (https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php)
- There you will see the “Registration” Click on it
- Click on Register Button.
- Fill in all details and submit it. After submitting the application form you will get the Application Number.
- Click on the “Proceed for Upload Images” button.
- Candidates can upload the Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature scanned images.
- Before submitting all details candidates can check the view of a preview.
- There are the facility to submit the application fee Online or Offline Mode.
- After submitting the application form candidates can take a printout of it.
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian citizens, PIO, and OCI candidates can apply for the Exam.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years or based on or before the month of the exam year. There is no maximum age limit for this exam.
- Only those candidates can apply in the KEAM examination those who have passed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths for engineering courses and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for other courses (excluding engineering courses) with at least 50% marks in subjects such as Mathematics/ Biology and 50% in total aggregate.
- On the contrary, candidates who have engineering diplomas need to have at least 50% marks can also look forward to applying for the examination.
Duration Of the Courses:
- For B.Tech: 4 years (8 Semester).
- For BAMS, MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BUMS: 4½ years.
- B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons) Agri, Forestry, BFSc: 4 years.
- B.Arch: 5 years (10 Sems).
- B.V.Sc & A.H: 5 years.
- And For BSMS: 5 years.
- The mode of the exam will be offline.
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics).
- Each paper comprises 120 questions.
- The paper will be 480 marks each.
- These questions are base on the MCQ type.
- Overall, every correct question will give +4 marks and an incorrect answer means the deduction of -1 mark.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Papers||Subjects||Duration||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||150 minutes||120||480|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||150 minutes||120||480|
KEAM CEE 2022 Syllabus:
Candidates need to prepare for KEAM 2022 in various subjects, that as Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry. KEAM Syllabus comes from 10 or 10+12 Books. NCERT book questions do not come to the entrance exam KEAM.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units And Measurements, Gravitation, Motion In One Dimension, Motion In Two & Three Dimensions, Laws Of Motion, Waves, Mechanics Of Solids & Fluids, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic Induction, And Alternating Current, etc.
- Chemistry: Basic Concepts And Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, etc.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list and dependent on the marks obtained in class 12th as per the ratio of 50:50.
KEAM Admit card will be released in July 2022. The candidate must have to download it and take a printout of it. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Steps To Download KEAM Admit Card 2022:
- Visit the website of KEAM 2022.
- Then on the home page, click on KEAM.
- After that log in to “Download KEAM Hall Ticket.”
- Then click on the submit button.
- The KEAM Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details are correct or not.
- Then download the Admit card & take the printout for future use.
KEAM Result will be announced on the official website. The candidate has to check the result from time to time. The result may be announced in August 2022. After checking the result Candidate must download it.
Steps To Check KEAM Results 2022:
- Go to the official website of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination.
- On the homepage, you can get the latest updates regarding Results.
- Click on the KEAM Results 2022 link.
- Then enter your Registration Number and Password details.
- Before submitting once verify whether you have entered the correct details or not.
- Finally, after verification is completed click on the submit button.
- KEAM Result 2022 will display.
- Download it and take a printout.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here