LIC AAO 2024: LIC is known to commence the examination for recruiting aspirants for the post of AAO or Assistant Administrative Officer once every year. There are around 600-700 vacancies will be released. So if you are interested to apply, then do not delay as soon as an official announcement is made. The selection of the candidates will be done in two phases: Online Exam and Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. The crucial information about LIC AAO 2024-22 is mentioned so that while applying for the examination, you do not come across any sort of trouble. Go through the details below:
LIC AAO 2024 Notification:
- LIC AAO 2024 Notification will be released soon.
Details about LIC AAO Recruitment 2024
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Name of Organization:||Life Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Category of Jobs:||Central Government of India|
|Name of Post:||AAO (Assistant Administrator Officer)|
|Number of Vacancies:||Not Announced|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process:||Entrance Exam & Interview|
|Registration Process:||Online Exam|
LIC AAO 2024 Exam Dates:
|Release the Official Notification of LIC AAO||To be announced|
|Submit the Online Application form||To be announced|
|Admit card Download||To be announced|
|LIC AAO 2024 Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
LIC AAO 2024 Application Form:
Before registration, the candidate is required to go through the following mentioned details:
- The candidate must arrange a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per guidelines of LIC.
- There must be a valid e-mail address and mobile number which should remain active until the recruitment process gets over.
- Get ready with all the necessary documents and details for filling the form and for online payment
Steps for Registration:
First of all, click Apply and this will redirect candidates to the online registration page.
- Then move to register application, select the tab “Click here for New Registration” and Contact details, enter Name, and Email address.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Make sure to note the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Make sure to make use of “SAVE AND NEXT” if the candidate fails to complete the application in one go.
- Then fill in the name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. Ensure that spellings should be correct.
- Validate the details and Save your application by simply clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Once you fill the application form, upload the Photo & Signature according to the specifications.
- Make use of the Preview Tab and go through the application form prior you make the final form submission.
- Then Make payment by pressing the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Make payment by using modes such as debit card, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets. Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Candidates are required to make payment of the application fee via making an online payment. SC/ST/PWD category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as Intimation Charges plus Transaction charges and other candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- as Examination Fee and Intimation Charges plus Transaction charges. Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded in any situation.
About Pre-Examination Training:
OBC/SC/ST candidates who wish to fetch the benefit of pre-examination training are required to register their names and other details with the Divisional Office of LIC conveniently after making the final submission of the online application. It is the responsibility of the Divisional Office to inform you about the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. These candidates are required to attend the training at their own cost on the allotted date and the venue provided to them.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years completed by 1st December 2016 and the maximum age should be 30 by 02/12/1986 and not later than 01/12/1995. IF there will be any age relaxation that will be specified by LIC along with the notification.
- Candidate must have attained a Bachelor/Master’s degree from only recognized Indian University or Institution
Salary Structure and Other Allowances Details:
- Basic pay: – Rs. 17240/- per month
- Total emoluments: – Rs 40,245/- monthly (This salary is all-inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance)
Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Defined Contributory Pension, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
The Exam will be conducted in two-phase i.e, Prelims, and Mains Exam.
LIC AAO Prelims Exam:
- The Prelims exam will be conducted online mode (CBT).
- Objective types (MCQ) questions will be asked in the exam.
- The total duration of the Exam will be 1 hour or 60 minutes.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||NO. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English: Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension (Only qualifying nature)||30||30||20 minutes|
LIC AAO Mains Exam:
- The Exam will be conducted online.
- The Main exam will consist of objective questions for 200 marks.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Descriptive tests of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal) (Qualifying nature only)||2||25||30 minute|
Syllabus for Prelims and Mains Exam:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||General/Financial Awareness||English Language|
|Statement based Questions,
Odd One Out
Time and Work,
Speed, Distance and Time,
Simple Interest and Compound Interest,
Profit and Loss,
Mixture and Allegations
|Recent credit and monetary policies,
Overview of the Indian Financial System
National and International Matters,
Currency and Capital,
Awards and Honors,
General History, Geography,
Biology and Applied Science
LIC AAO – Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination:
LIC follows cut-off marks in order to restrict the candidates from appearing in Personal Interviews. Those who are not attaining minimum qualifying marks will not further move for the recruitment process. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained by a candidate in the Main Examination (Phase II) marks obtained in the Interview. The number of candidates called for interviews will be approximately three times the number of vacancies filled and will be dependent on the ranking in the respective category. Those who are shortlisted will move for Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, then will be an appointment.
Admit Card/Call Letter:
The call letter will be out at least 14 days prior to the date of examination. You will be able to fetch it through online mode. You can download the call letter once you fetch intimation via SMS or email.
LIC AAO Result 2024:
The results for LIC AAO 2024 will be released separately for both phases. The merit list will be prepared in descending order of the marks obtained by candidates in the mains exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here