LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 will be the notification for 8581 vacancies in the LIC department. It is important for candidates to apply before the last date. Candidates can attain the info such as Application Form, Vacancy, Exam details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, selection process, Online application process, Admit Card, Result, etc from the given below article:
LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
- Department’s Name:- LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)
- Designation:- Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- Number of Posts:- 8581 vacancy
- Official Site:- https://www.licindia.in/
LIC ADO 2022 Exam Date:
|LIC ADO Online application form submit||March 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||April 2022|
|Admit Card Released date||June 2022|
|LIC ADO 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
|Interview process||September 2022|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
- Those who have successfully completed their graduation from some recognized University in any stream may apply for the examination.
- Those who are foreign universities and approved for the purpose or the fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai may also apply for the exam.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age limit must be 30 years. More about age relaxation is given here:
- SC/ST category candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years
- OBC category candidates will get age relaxation of 3 years
- PWD(Gen) category candidates will get age relaxation of 10 years
- PWD(OBC) category candidates will get age relaxation of 13 years
- SC/ST category candidates will get age relaxation of 15 years
LIC ADO 2022 Application Fee:
- Make a payment of Rs. 600 for the online application fee.
- Make payment via modes such as debit cards, credit card, and other online sources. Those who belong to SC/ST, PwD categories will make payment of Rs. 100 as application fee.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
- Collect Application Form via online mode.
- Go to the official website and get the link ADO Recruitment link and go through all the instructions in the official notification and follow them while filling the online form. Candidates Make sure to fill the application form carefully and upload the recent passport-sized photograph, signature, application fee, and supporting documents.
Info About Zone Wise Vacancy:
- Central Zone has 525 vacancies
- Eastern Zone has 922 vacancies
- East Central Zone has 701 vacancies
- North Zone has 1130 vacancies
- North Central Zone has 1042 vacancies
- Southern Zone has 1257 vacancies
- South Central Zone has1251 vacancies
- Western Zone has 1753 vacancies
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The process to Apply for LIC ADO Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of LIC.
- Go to the career link available on the home page.
- Click ADO 2022 online Recruitment
- Click on the ADO Application Form link.
- Then select the registration link & enter all the documents & photographs.
- Make a payment of the application fee according to the category via net banking
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Save your Registration number and password for future use.
- Take a print of the online form
- The syllabus for the LIC ADO examination comprises of subjects such as General Knowledge & Awareness, Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability English Language and Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness.
- There will be 150 Questions of 1 mark each in paper and overall there will be three papers
- There will be Negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- The Merit List will be created later.
- Paper I will be for Reasoning Ability. This paper will have 25questions for 25 marks. The candidate will get 2 hours to complete the paper.
- Numerical Ability will have questions for 25 marks.
- Paper-II will be based on the topic GK & Current Affairs. This paper will also have 25 questions for 25 marks.
- The English Language will have 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Paper III will be for Insurance and Financial Marketing and this paper will also have 50 questions for 50 marks.
Syllabus of Reasoning Ability: Number Series, Blood Relations, Cubes and Dice, Decision Making, Coding-Decoding, Alphabet Series, Mirror images, Problems on Age, Grouping Identical Figures, Arithmetical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Embedded figures, Test of Direction Sense, Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series
Syllabus for Numerical Ability: Decimal Fractions, Unitary Method, HCF & LCM, Percentage, Time & Work, Ratio & Proportion, Number System, Average, Simplification, Algebra, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Data Interpretation
Syllabus for GK & Awareness: Current Affairs, Budget & Five-year plans, Books & Authors, Science Invention and Discoveries, Important days, Major Financial News, Sports, Awards & Honors, Abbreviations, National & International Organization
Syllabus for the English Language: Vocabulary, Comprehension, Jumble Words, Fill in the blanks, Grammar, Error spotting, Passage making, Sentence Framing
Selection Process: LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 selection process includes the following:
- Online Test
- Medical Examination
The candidate will receive admit card a few days prior examination date. The release of the admit card will be possible only in two phases – online exam and interview which will be made available when you download from the official website. Make use of registration number and password/DOB to download the LIC ADO 2022 admit card. Take a print of the admit card for further use.
Cut off marks will be made available via the official website. The declaration of cut off marks will help to select the applicants to another level (based on exam and marks acquired by candidates)
Exam results will be made available via online mode. It is crucial for candidates to avail the minimum qualifying marks in three papers. According to the result, marks acquired by the candidate in each paper will be attained after deduction of the incorrect answer’s marks.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here