LUCSAT 2022: LUCSAT is commonly known as the Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test. This is an exam commenced by the Lucknow University to provide admission to the eligible candidates. This is a university-level entrance exam. The aim of the examination is to select the eligible candidates for attaining admission. Once the exam is cleared out, the candidate can attain admission to postgraduate and MCA courses. Before applying for LUCSAT 2022, collect all the details mentioned below:
Details About LUCSAT 2022:
- Name of the examination: LUCSAT (Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test)
- Exam Type: PG Courses
- Exam Level: State Level
- Courses Provided: MCA Courses
- Exam Organizing Body: Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Official website: lkouniv.ac.in
LUCSAT 2022 Application Form:
Go to the official website to collect the application form. Given below are the steps to be followed for applying:
- Application form filling
- Documents uploading
- Application fee payment
- Application form submission.
- The application fee for General and OBC category candidates will be Rs. 800/- and Rs 400/- for SC & ST category applicants.
- Make a payment of the application fee via online and offline mode.
LUCSAT 2022 Exam Date:
|For BCA||For MCA|
|Application form release||March 2022||April 2022|
|Last date of form submission||April 2022||May 2022|
|Last date of form submission, with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2022||May 2022|
|Admit card availability||April 2022||May 2022|
|Exam date||May 2022||June 2022|
|Publication of result||May 2022||June 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||June 2022||July 2022|
- Candidate’s age for CSAT & MCA courses must be 20 years.
- Candidate must have successfully completed HSC from board such as CBSE, ICSE, or UP board.
- Those who belong to General and OBC category must have scored at least 500 of a score and 450 scores for SC/ST category candidates in Mathematics/ PC Science/Computer application together of the themes at Intermediate /Higher Secondary)
- The candidate will get 60 minutes to complete the paper.
- The paper will be of 100 marks overall.
- Questions will be based on Multiple Choice Questions
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking even if the answer is incorrect.
Candidate needs to prepare for LUCSAT 2022 from the syllabus given below:
- English Section: English Comprehension, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Objective Comprehension, One World Substitution, Prepositions, Rules of Conjunctions, Rules of Correct Usage, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, The sequence of words, Spelling Rules, Spotting Errors, and Synonyms & Antonyms,
- Numerical Aptitude: Average, Data Interpretation, HCF & LCM, Mensuration, The mixture of Allegations, Number System, Percentage, Plane pure mathematics, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple Interest, Speed & Distance, Time, and Time & Work
- Logical Reasoning: Alphabets test, Analogy test, Blood Relation test, Classification test, Coding-Decoding test, Completion of Figures test, Counting of Figures test, Cube & Dice test, Data Sufficiency test, Decision-Making test, Direction test, Embedded Figures test, Formation of Figures test, Image test, Input & Output test, Mathematical Operations and Reasoning, Miscellaneous test, Paper Cutting & Folding test, Passage & Conclusion test, Series test, Sitting Arrangement test, Statement & his Product test, Syllogism test, and Venn Diagram test
- Sc. (computer science) or BCA: Digital Fundamentals, Data Structures & C Programming, Mathematical Foundation for computer, Science, C++ Programming, System code, Software Engineering, Java Programming, Programming lab, C++ and Java, Computer Networks, RDBMS & Oracle, Visual Programming -Visual Basic, Software Testing
- Candidates can acquire admit card for Exam from the official website
- Make use of the registered credentials to seek to admit card from the web site.
- The candidates need to take print of the admit card for further use.
- Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam center along with an Id proof for the verification purpose.
- Those who appear to the Exam centre without admit card won’t be permitted to appear for paper.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- Go to the official website to get the glimpse of result for LUCSAT 2022
- Take a print of the result for further use.
- The counseling is the final stage for seeking admission.
- The selection of the counseling depends on the merit list created by the university.