MAKAUT CET 2022: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal is responsible for conducting MAKAUT CET 2022 examination. This examination is commenced for admission in Non-AICTE courses in MAKAUT (In-house) along with its affiliated institutions. The courses under MAKAUT are divided into five groups-A, B, C, D and E. The examination is conducted every year to select the eligible candidate. Here are the comprehensive details about the same:
MAKAUT CET 2022 Application Form:
Know in detail about the application process of MAKAUT CET 2022:
- The application form will be released via online mode using the official website of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal www.makautwb.ac.in and cetmat.examflix.in.
- To apply, candidates first need to register themselves which is followed by filling the application form.
It is mandatory to submit the application fee. Submit the application fee of Rs 600 for the General/OBC category and Rs 350 for SC/ST/PWD category applicants. You can pay the amount via Debit card, Credit card or Internet Banking
Steps to fill Registration Form:
Given below are the steps to fill registration form:
- Click on Apply Online button to register yourself.
- You will receive your registration number through SMS or email.
- Click on the Applicant Login button and complete the form submission.
- No fee required for online registration.
MAKAUT CET 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start||October|
|Registration date closed||October|
|Date of JEMAT -III and CET-III Practice Test||October|
|MAKAUT CET 2022 Exam Date||October|
|Result date announced||November|
To apply for MAKAUT CET 2022, check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate should be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or it’s equivalent from some recognized Board.
- Those who are applying for admission in BCA should have studied English and Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics / IT / Computer Science / Computer Application at Class XII level.
- To apply for Undergraduate admissions, candidates must have successfully cleared class 12th (Higher Secondary Examination) in 2021 with the General/Vocational stream.
- For Postgraduate courses, candidates must be possessed with graduation.
- For Group A: English must be studied till Class XII.
- For Group B: English must be one of the subjects in addition to Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Information Practice/ Computer Application at Class XII level.
- For Group C: Candidates must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics /Biology subjects at 10+2 level.
- For Group D and E: The applicants must have passed/appeared in the 3-year graduation degree course.
The admit card will be released for examination after the completion of the application process. After receiving the completed application forms, the admit card will be released in the applicant’s login. To download the admit card, use the registration number and password. Make sure to download and take print of the admit card as candidates need to carry along to the examination center. The admit card consisted of important details such as exam venue, exam date and time and instructions about the exam.
The syllabus for MAKAUT CET 2022 consisted of the following topics
- Group A: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability
- Group B: Series, Logical Reasoning, English and General Mathematics
- Group C: Physics, Chemistry, Logical Reasoning, English and Mathematics/Biology
- Group D: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English and Maths/Biology
- Group E: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
By knowing the exam pattern, it becomes convenient for candidates to prepare well for the examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode
- The exam will be consisted of Multiple-Choice-Questions
- Exam time will be 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- There will be 50 questions on paper.
- The exam will be for 100 marks.
- The candidate will get 2 marks for every correct answer.
MAKAUT CET 2022 examination result will be released on the fixed date. Candidates can check the result by logging the applicant’s portal using the registration password and registration number. After the result is released, download the scorecard and rank card. Based on the exam result, candidates will appear for counseling process and submit their choice of courses as well as colleges.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology Counseling:
After the result declaration, candidates will appear for counseling process to secure the seat. The schedule for counseling will be informed after the result declaration. Based on the marks and choice of college, the seat will be allotted.