Manav Rachna University Admission 2022 will be conducted by the university for the numerous Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD programmes. Manav Rachna University Admission 2022 will take place through an Entrance Examination. This entrance is organized as per University standards and is commonly known as MNRAT or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test.
Candidates can also seek admission depending on the score of any Nationwide Admission Test. MRU Admission 2022 will be offered in the domain of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, technology, Humanity & Arts, etc. This article will provide all details pertaining to Eligibility, Admit Card, Results, exam pattern, Application form, etc.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Manav Rachna University 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Announced||after 15 Days|
|Manav Rachna University Admission||July 2022|
|Slot booking||July 2022|
|Document verification||July 2022|
Manav Rachna University Admission 2022 Application Form:
All information regarding Manav Rachna University Application Form is obtainable here for all aspirants. Applicants can follow the below-mentioned points to know more details about filling and submitting the application form of Manav Rachna University.
- The Manav Rachna University Application Form will be accessible via online mode.
- Those candidates who will purchase the prospectus from the university will acquire the scratch card which will enable them to pay the application fee for the Manav Rachna University entrance test.
- All candidates can fill their Application Forms tentatively from November 2nd week, 2022.
- All applicants need to complete their application procedure by the end of May 2022.
- Applicants need to furnish all essential information along with a scanned photograph and signature with the Application Form.
- Applicants need to select any three courses depending on their choices while filling the Application Form for Manav Rachna University 2022.
- Applicants must be cautious of any mistakes while entering details in the application form of Manav Rachna University 2022.
- The correction provision is there for any incorrect entry in the application form.
- After the completion of the Manav Rachna University 2022 Application procedure contenders are advised to take a printed version of the same.
MRU Admission 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee is mandatory for the successful submission of the application form.
- Contenders can generate their application fee for Manav Rachna University entrance examination 2022 using online methods.
- Rs.1200 is the application fee for Manav Rachna University’s 2022 Application form.
- There is no provision for the refund of the application fee after the payment has been done.
- By availing the net banking or Debit Card or Credit Card or IMPS etc the application fee could be paid.
MRU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
MRU Admission 2022 Eligibility criteria are an essential part for the applicants to know before they fill and submit the application form.
- For pursuing Bachelor in Technology students need to qualify with at least 60 % score in aggregate in Senior Secondary examination. Only candidates having a science stream in 10+2 are eligible to apply for the entrance test. All applicants must have Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English in their last board examination. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. Contenders must be 16 or more than 16 years of age in order to apply for the course.
- For PG applicants it is obligatory to have a prior graduate degree in Engineering/Technology from any renowned university. MCA or M.Sc degree holders are equally eligible for the course. Applicants need to be from a science or engineering stream only. A 50% score in the last examination is desirable in order to apply. For PG courses candidates need to be more than 21 years of age.
- For MBA, applicants need to have a graduation degree from any renowned board. 55% score in the last examination is required for admission to Manav Rachna University. Candidates should be more than 21 years of age.
- On the other hand, the institution also takes the score of national-level admission tests for enrolment in numerous courses offered by the university.
MRNAT 2022 or the entrance test conducted for enrolment of students at Manav Rachna University will take place in online mode tentatively in April 2022. Candidates need to answer MCQ type questions in the entrance. There will be 75 questions for 75 marks focussing on the curriculum of the last qualifying examination. The time limit for MRNAT 2022 will be 1 hour 30 minutes. English will be the only medium of the question paper. There will no negative marking for any incorrect answer while for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
As per the curriculum for entrance test for UG and PG courses applicants have to questions on Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and English. For B.Tech program candidates will have questions from Mathematics Chemistry and Physics.
The admit cards will be accessible on the certified website of Manav Rachna University from April 2022. Applicants have to take other valid photo id proof certificates laterally with the admit card provided by the university. All applicants are advised to go through the admit card meticulously while attending the entrance examination.
MRU Admission Procedure:
After the entrance exam is conducted the results or merit list will be published on the official website for Manav Rachna Admission 2022.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The result for Manav Rachna Admission 2022 will be announced within three days from the date of the entrance test.
The applicants can go through the result for Manav Rachna Admission 2022 by registering with the log in credentials into the authorised website. No offline provision will be there for availing the results. A distinct merit list will be issued for distinct courses. Print outs must be done for the results as it could be necessary for the other succeeding rounds.
The Counselling for Manav Rachna Admission will take place after the result and the merit list of the entrance has been published. The official website will furnish all information regarding the schedule of the conselling session. Online slot reservation is necessary for the candidates in order to verify their documents. Only the entrance qualified candidates will be called for the counselling session.Candidates are advised to attend the counselling as per the prescribed time and venue. Candidates need to carry their 10th and 12th mark sheet, address proof, entrance scorecard, Adhar Card, etc in their counselling round which will take place within three days after the announcement of the result.