Mangalayatan University Admission 2022: Manglayatan University (MU) is a Private University. The campus of the university is situated in Aligarh Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 2006. University is approved by UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education), NCTE(The All India Council for Technical Education), COA (Council of Architecture), BCI(Bar Council of India), and PCI(Pharmacy Council of India). University has received an award for “The Most Admired Brand of Asia” in 2014-15 by VWP World Brands and it was mentioned in the 2019 rankings of “The Most Promising Engineering Institute in Uttar Pradesh” conducted by Jagran Media. The main motto of this university is ‘LEARN TODAY TO LEAD TOMORROW’ this shows the quality of education at Manglayatan University. Mangalayatan University offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Doctoral courses.
Every year, an Entrance exam conducted by the University (National and Regional) or by Central/ State government agencies. Each of these has a specified quota of intake. Seats left vacant in one quota may be filled by admissions in other quotas. Admissions to all other courses are based on the merit in the qualifying examination. Admission to the university is based on the entrance examination or direct admission in various courses. The application form is available online and offline for Mangalayatan University Admissions. The candidates will also have to go through a personal interview for admission.
Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Courses Offered:
Post Graduate Programme:
Admissions to courses listed below will be based on the marks obtained in the respective qualifying examination (marks in std. X/XII/graduation or another exam, as specified in the eligibility criteria).
B.Tech.-Lateral Entry, B.Pharm-Lateral Entry, MCA-Lateral Entry, B.Sc, M.Sc, BBA, BBA+MBA, B.Com (Hons), BA (Hons), MA, LLB, BA (Journalism), MA (Journalism), PGDMC, B.Sc. (HM/TM), M.Sc. (TM), BFA, Bridge Course, M.Pharm, MFA, Diploma in Engineering, D.Pharm, Diploma in Fine Arts, DAHTM, Diploma in Jain Philosophy etc.
- B.Tech/ Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech: Candidates with 50% marks in 10+2 PCM/ PCSM and the candidates must appear in MUEE or any other state or national entrance exam
- BBA/ B.Com Hons./ B.A.LL.B/ B.A. B.Ed./ B.El.Ed: Candidates with 50% marks in 10+2 level examination.
- B.Sc Hons./ B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/ B.Sc.B.Ed: Candidates with 50% marks in 10+2 with PCM/ PCB or equivalent.
- M.Tech: Candidates with 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline from any recognized university and candidates will have to appear in MUEE/ UPTU/ any other state entrance exam.
- M.Sc: Candidates with 50% marks in B.Sc/ Equivalent in the relevant discipline from any recognized university.
- M.Pharm: Candidates with 50% marks in B.Pharm.
- MBA/ LLB: Candidates with 50% marks in graduation from the recognized university.
- LL.M: Candidates with 50% marks in LL.B/ B.A.,LL.B/ B.B.A.,LL.B/ CLAT Score.
- M.Phil: Candidates with 50% marks in M.A./ M.Ed
- M.Ed: Candidates with 50% marks in B.Ed/ B.A.B.Ed./ B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.El.Ed.
- Ph.D.: Candidates with 55% marks in Masters degree from the recognized university
Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Exam Date:
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May|
|Admit Cards Availability:||3rd week of May|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||End of May|
|Mangalayatan University final result||3rd week of June|
Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can fill the Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Application Forms by Online as well as Offline modes. Here are the steps to fill the application form:-
- Visit the official website of the university( http://www.mangalayatan.in).
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- First register yourself and you get your Id and password.
- Fill the details and upload the documents carefully (signature and photograph).
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 through SBI Bank Gateway or by Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Save the ‘’Transaction ID” generated at the time of form submission.
- This Transaction ID can be used to validate the payment transaction.
- Download the application form on the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form and attach all documents.
- After submission of the form, an acknowledgment list will be generated.
- Send the acknowledgment slip along with the Demand Draft of INR 500 in favor of “Mangalayatan University” payable at “Aligarh” through the post. The address is given below-
The Admission Cell, Mangalayatan University,
Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone, Mathura-Aligarh Highway Beswan, Aligarh-202145
Candidates can find here Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Exam Pattern for Offline Mode, Online Mode, Exam Duration & Language of Exam.
Exam Pattern Offline:
- Mode of exam– online mode and offline mode.
- Online exam– 1st week of May.
- Offline exam– 3rd week of May.
- Medium- English.
- Duration of Exam– 2 Hours.
Exam Pattern for Online:
- Mode of exam- online mode and offline mode.
- Online exam- august
- Offline exam- august
- Medium- English
- Duration of Exam- 2 Hours.
Regional Entrance Exam:
The MU Regional Entrance Examination will be conducted in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh.
- The syllabus and sample question papers will be available on the website of the university.
- Details about how to answer the questions will be posted on the university website.
The admit card will be released on the official website of the university. Candidate should download their admit card by entering their application number and password. Candidate should download their admit card by enter their application number and password. Take a print out of the admit card. There will be basic details in the admit card regarding the exam like the exam center, date of the exam, roll number, etc. Every candidate should bring your admit card along with one photo identity proof such as an Aadhar card, driving license, passport, etc. at the exam center. In case a candidate wishes to request a change of centre, he/she must apply to the university well in time.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on “Admit Card 2022”.
- Now a login window will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The admit card will show on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print of it.
Mangalayatan University Admission 2022 Result:
Mangalayatan University result 2022 will be declared within two weeks of the completion of the exam. The result will available on the official website of the university. The counselling date will be announced along with the result.
Steps to Download the Result:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Visit the official website.
- Click on download the result.
- Find your individual course and click on it.
- Enter the details.
- The result will be available in PDF format.
- Check your result and download it for the future.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
A candidate who qualifies the exam will receive an official Counselling Invitation Letter containing the date, time & venue of counselling, the list of documents and the fee amount to be brought for admission confirmation. This letter will be sent via post and e-mail. This information will also be available online along with the result of the National Entrance Exam & Regional Entrance Exam. If required, the university may conduct another round of counselling for the remaining candidates.
- Self-attested the passing certificate of Class X
- Self-attested marks sheet of Class X
- Self attested pass certificate of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Self attested marks sheet of Post Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Migration/Transfer Certificate Caste Certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Recent Passport size color photographs – 2 Counselling invitation letter.