Manipur ITI Admission 2021: There are many sources to collect all the information about Manipur ITI admission but we assure you for providing up to the mark details. For Manipur ITI Admission 2021, get the application form so that interested candidates can fulfill their dream. Go through all the information before applying. Here is the entire info such as Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Merit List, etc:
- Candidate must have their domicile of the state.
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X and XII from the state board or from some recognized institution.
- Minimum age of the candidate to apply should be 14.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- First, go to the online website of the exam conducting authority to register. Use the website www.dget.nic.in.
- Fill all the details along with required info carefully because later you cannot make the alterations.
- Make payment of the application fee via online mode. Also, you can choose offline mode by bank challan.
- Take soft copy of the application form after a successful registration is done.
- Candidates can submit their forms via offline also by sending the application form to the below-mentioned address along with attached documents:
“Directorate of Craftsmen & Training
Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Imphal West -795004”
Manipur ITI 2021 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Application Form Released||Will Update Soon|
|Application form submission last date||Will Update Soon|
|Merit List||Will Update Soon|
|Counselling Start||Will Update Soon|
Manipur ITI Admit Card:
This is an important document that the candidate should carry along with at the exam centre. Collect the admit card from the official website. This card will be released one week prior to the exam date. It will consist of personal details of the candidate and info about exams like exam date/day/time/ exam centre address etc.
- Go through the below-mentioned steps to collect the admit card:
- Go to the official website.
- After this, enter the registration number (which is generated after making an online registration) and date of birth (same as you filled while making the registration).
- Click on the download or submit button.
- You will find the admit card on the screen.
- Collect the hard-copy of your ITI Admit Card and keep it safely till the admission process gets over.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Process:
- Candidate can attain admission into ITI by following a simple process for ITI courses is simple and will begin after successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can seek admission on the basis of the merit
- The merit list will be created based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be given the call for the counselling after the successful registration and clearing the entrance test.
- The number of admissions is dependent on the number of vacant seats in the ITI institutes of Manipur.
Courses proffered by Manipur ITI Institutes:
Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Electroplater, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Surveyor, Draughtsman, Fitter, Computer Networking & Hardware, etc
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The exam conducting authority after catching the application form will go through all the application forms. Then a merit list will be created on the basis of the qualifying exam marks. Merit list will be created on the official website and candidates can check their names in the list. Those who clear as per the merit list need to follow the admission process according to the instructions.
- The admission procedure for ITI courses will begin after the release of the merit list.
- The exam conducting authority will consider the qualifying examination marks for the preparation of the ranking list.
- After the merit list will be released, candidates will be given the call for counseling process on scheduled date and time at respective ITI institute.
- During counseling process, the candidate’s eligibility will be determined.
- Original documents will also be verified before any final decision.
- The admission of the candidates is also dependent on the availability of the seats in ITI institutes of Manipur.
List of Important Documents needed for counseling:
- Printout of the application form
- Mark sheet of class X and XII
- 10th/12th class certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card, etc
- Official Website: www.dget.nic.in