MANUU Admission 2023: MANUU or MANUU Hyderabad Distance Education Admission invites online applications for seeking admission to regular mode Ph.D., Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma/Certificate Programs proffered by the University at the Hyderabad Main Campus and Satellite Campuses, Colleges of Teacher Education (CTEs) and Polytechnics for the year 2023. Admissions via entrance Test [Ph.D., PG, UG, & Professional Diplomas] Admissions via Merit [PG, UG, Bridge Courses & PG Diploma & Diploma Program]
MANUU Courses Proffered:
Maulana Azad National Urdu University provides two types of courses Admission based on Merit and Admission based on Entrance Test
MANUU Admission 2023 based on Merit:
Post Graduate Programs: Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation studies, Arabic, Persian, MA (Journalism And Mass Communication); M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Under Graduate Programs: B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–M.P.CS), B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–MPC), and B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC)
Bridge Courses for Madrasa: Students those who have passed from Madrasas for seeking admission in Under Graduate (B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic Programs
Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs: Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician, Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate in Dialysis Technician, and Lateral Entry for ITI students into Polytechnics
Part-time/Parallel Diploma Programs: Part-Time diploma in Persian, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, and Islamic Studies
MANUU Admission 2023 Based on Entrance Test:
Ph.D. Programs: Translation Studies, Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Social Work, Islamic Studies, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Management, Commerce; Computer Science; Mass Communication & Journalism; Mathematics and Zoology
MPhil Programs: Women Studies, Public Administration; Urdu, English, Persian; Education; and Management
Post Graduate Programs: MBA; MCA; M. Tech (Computer Science) and M.Ed.
Undergraduate Programs: B.Ed. & B. Tech. (Computer Science)
Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Civil Engineering; Diploma in Computer Science Engineering; Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 😉 & Diploma in Information Technology
Important to Note:
Applicants who have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at the level of 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are proffered in the Urdu medium
Programs at Other Campuses
- Admissions for all the programs are provided at MANUU headquarters located in Hyderabad
- PG & PhD in English, Urdu, Persian, and Arabic offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP)
- PG & PhD in Urdu, Islamic Studies, Economics, and English also proffered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K)
- Ed. & PhD also proffered at Srinagar (J &K), CTEs at Bhopal (MP), and Darbhanga (Bihar)
- Ed. also proffered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Bhopal (MP), Darbhanga (Bihar), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Asansol (WB), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also provided at Polytechnics located in Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar)
MANUU 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||1st Week of June|
|End to submit the application form||4th week of June|
|Display Merit List||June|
|Certificate Verification and Fee Payment||July|
|Opening of Portal for online registration for Vacant seats||July|
|Release of 2nd Merit List||4th week of July|
|Certificate Verification and Fee Payment & Spot Admission||Last week of July|
- For seeking admission in all university programs, the candidate must have studied or passed Urdu as a subject or as a language or as a medium of instruction at the level of 10/12/Graduation level from the school system. In addition to this, if a candidate wants admission in departments of Hindi and English as conditional and subject to an undertaking then must qualify the Certificate Course in Urdu.
- Candidate must have successfully passed from the school system and must have studied the relevant subject and must have attained minimum marks as prescribed for the respective program. Those who have passed out from Madarsa may go through the list of recognized programs and Madarsa using university websites and prospectus to check eligibility. The candidates those who have studied the 10th/12th equivalent from Madrasa Boards will be considered eligible for Urdu. The Madrasa in which the medium of instruction is not Urdu will not be considered for Urdu eligibility.
- Those who are seeking admission to the campus-based on professional and Post Graduate programs must attain the age limit of 28 years for men and 31 years for women during the last date of admission for the specific program
- University gives relaxation of 5 years if the candidate belongs to SC/ST category, 3 years if a candidate belongs to OBC category and 10 years for PwD category candidates.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MANUU Admission Process:
- University provides admission based on the merit in the qualifying examination or merit in the entrance examination/interview commenced by the University
- In the case of MSW, the candidate will face an interview for further qualifications
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission Reservation:
- There will be reservations for SC/ST & OBC category candidates for seeking admission to various programs as per the rules by Govt. of India.
- There will be a limited hostel facility for boys and girls available which will be provided subject to vacancy
MANUU 2023 Application Process:
Candidate can collect online application forms for all Programmes through the official website www.manuu.ac.in
There will be the availability of Program wise details in the Prospectus. Application Fee will be Rs.500/-, for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates, the cost will be Rs.300/-. Payment can be made via through challan and online payment mode. Challan forms are easily available on the official website.
To avail help in online application submission, contact the help desk at MANUU CTEs/regional centers/headquarters (addresses/contact details are easily available at www.manuu.ac.in or may call at 040-23006605)
MANUU Admission 2023 Application Form:
Online application form of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission 2023 for the various programs (Entrance Based Courses/Merit Based Courses) will be usually released on the official website as well as on this page. Candidates will be able to apply online from the official website at manuu.ac.in on or before the last date. as per the schedule, below-given fee information is as per the previous year information brochure and for reference purposes only, it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
Hall Ticket/Admit Card:
Download the hall ticket from the official website. Make sure that you provide some relevant mobile numbers and email addresses for receiving the instructions from the University. Hall tickets will be provided to those candidates who have filled the application forms correctly and filled the application fee. The candidates will carry hall tickets along with a valid photo ID for verification. In case of appearing to the exam center without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Asansol (WB)
- Aurangabad (MS)
- Azamgarh (UP)
- Bengaluru (KS)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bidar (KS)
- Cuttack (Odisha)
- Darbhanga (Bihar)
- Delhi (NCR)
- Guwahati (Assam)
- Hyderabad (TS)
- Kadapa (AP)
- Kishanganj (Bihar)
- Lucknow (UP)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Sambal (UP)
- Srinagar (J&K)
- Select any of the examination centers while filling the application form.
- The exam center details will be mentioned in the admit card/hall ticket.
- A candidate doesn’t need to take admission in the respective Entrance Test Centre.
- The Venue of the Exam Centre will be shown in the Hall Ticket.
MANUU Exam Result:
The examination result will be available on the official website. Those who clear the examination will be ranked according to merit, which means scores attained in the exam. The result can also be availed via registered email addresses. Ensure the email address for further inconvenience.
Those who qualify the exam will appear for verification at the counseling center so that documents can be verified. Candidates will carry all the Original Documents with the set of photocopies at the counseling center. After you clear the examination, the department of education & training of Maulana Azad National Urdu University will commence the counseling for the qualified candidates. A separate list will be provided for an individual course, which will be released by the Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Candidates can visit the centers below mentioned for counseling:
- DDE, MANUU
- CTE, Aurangabad
- CTE, Bhopal
- CTE, Darbhanga
- CTE, Srinagar
- CTE, Sambhal
- Sub-Regional Centre, Jammu
- CTE, Asansol
- CTE, Bidar
- CTE, Nuh (Mewat)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here