MAT 2022: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association or AIMA. It is a national-level examination. MAT 2022 Exam provides admission in MBA and PGDM programs. Those who are interested to study management education can appear in the exam. This well-known entrance test is held four times a year usually in February, May, September, and December. Complete info of MAT 2022-23 such as exam pattern, eligibility criteria; admit card, application form, and lots more provided here.
MAT 2022 Notification:
- 30th December 2021: AIMA MAT 2022 Application form has been released. Click here to apply.
AIMA MAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||MAT 2022|
|Full-Form||Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducted By||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Test||Paper-Based Test (Offline) & Computer Based Test (Online)|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MAT 2022 Exam Date:
MAT 2022 Exam Date (May session) related information is given below:
For Paper Based Test (February Session):
|Notification of Application Form||Released|
|Start online registration||Started|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||28th February 2022|
|Admit Card Phase||2nd March 2022|
|MAT Exam Date 2022||6th March 2022|
|MAT Exam Result||—-|
For Computer Based Test (February Session):
|Online Notification start||Released|
|Application form filling start||Started|
|Last date for online registration||7th March 2022|
|Admit Card Available for CBT||9th March 2022|
|Exam date 2022||13th March 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MAT 2022 Application Form:
There is an online application form available for AIMA MAT Application form 2022 the official website of AIMA. Once there is an announcement of notification officially, candidates suggested visiting the AIMA official portal to go through the instructions carefully.
Steps to fill Application Form:
- Visit the official page of All India Management Association (AIMA) @ mat.aima.in.
- Then click on Online Registration For MAT May 2022 Exam.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill in all the details like Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Valid Email ID, etc.
- Then click on Submit Button.
- Now, click on the MAT 2022 Application Form for May Exam.
- Therefore, you have to get the application form and fill in the details given on the Application Form with the right information.
- Then recheck the application form.
- Finally, applicants pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and press the submit button before the last date.
- For paper based test (PBT) or computer based test (CBT): Rs. 1650/-
- For both PBT and CBT: Rs. 2650/-
MAT Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who have done with the graduation or appearing in the final year of graduation from any recognized university or institute can go for applying for the course.
- The candidate is not barred to appear in the exam because of age. There are no age limit criteria to appear in the exam.
- Candidates looking forward to appearing in the exam should have scored 45% marks in the exam with Subjects like English. However, 40% of marks are the limit for the reserved categories like SC/ST.
- Ensure for confirming the percentage needed in various colleges and institutions.
- There is no limit to attempts to apply in MAT.
MAT Exam Pattern:
Ensure for having a complete idea about the MAT Exam 2022 Pattern.
- The whole question paper comprises 200 questions that are entirely based on the core subjects.
- The exam duration will be two and a half hours and will be done via online mode.
- There is a provision for 4 options for one question (MCQ) and select one out of them.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark and the 1/4th mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer
The test structure is as follows:
|Section & Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Language Comprehension||40 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Mathematical Skills||40 Questions||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40 Questions||35 Minutes|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Indian and Global Environment||40 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||150 Minutes (2 Hrs 30 Minutes)|
AIMA MAT Syllabus 2022:
- Different usage of the same word
- Sentence completion
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill In The Blanks
- Contextual usage
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence correction
- One word substitution
Data Analysis and Sufficiency/ Mathematical Skills:
- Profit & Loss
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
- Geometric Progression
- Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone, etc)
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- HCF & LCM
- Partnership (Accounts)
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
- Visual reasoning
- Numeric grid
- Pie Chart
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
- Family tree
- Statement Conclusions
- Column graphs
- Graphs representing Area
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Course of Action
- Coding & Decoding
Indian and Global Environment:
- International Organisation
- Important Quotations
- Social issues
- Current affairs
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Famous awards and Prizes
- Books and Authors
- Punchline of companies
- Major Corporate news
The official website provides the admit card and applicants can download it before the exam date. One needs to enter a birth date along with the registration number for availing of the admit card. Make sure to carry the most significant admit card to the exam center while appearing for MAT Examination 2022.
Steps To Download MAT Admit Card 2022:
- Go to the official page of All India Management Association (AIMA) @ www.mat.aima.in
- Then search for the appropriate link to MAT Admit Card 2022 & click on the link as soon as you find it.
- Enter your login details & check your Admit card.
- In case of, any mistakes quickly contact the higher officials through the mat.aima.in mail.
- Download & take the printout of the Admit Card for future use.
MAT Exam Related Post:
MAT Result Date:
After making preparations for MAT Exam 2022 and attempting the exam, candidates wait for the most important moment in their life which is none other than the result date. The official announcement for MAT Results 2022 was done in the AIMA portal. So get updated about results through an official website The Result will be announced in the 4th week of May 2022.
After the Results, the cut-off marks will be published. The cut-off marks determine whether the candidate had qualified for the Management Aptitude Test 2022 or not. Based on some factors, the All India Management Association (AIMA) officials decide the cut-off marks.
- The number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- The toughness of the test paper
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Number of aspirants applied
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here