MDU Admission 2023: Maharshi Dayanand University was found in the year 1977. This public state university is situated at Rohtak in Haryana. MDU Rohtak University proffers several courses under the level of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level courses. The process of seeking admission to candidates in different courses commenced at Common Entrance Test or based on merit, according to the guidelines laid by the University. Those who are interested in seeking admission to the desired courses are required to collect all the information in detail.
MDU 2023 Details in Brief:
- University’s name: Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
- University: Public State University
- Admission Criteria: Entrance and Merit-based
MDU Admission 2023 Application Form:
Apply for MDU Admission 2023, by using the application form. Visit the official website to seek the application form. Fill all the details mentioned in the application form using the online mode. Given below are the instructions related to the application form are as follows:
- First, open the official website net or www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Choose the link of MDU Admission 2023-22 so that you can apply for an application form.
- Fill the details mentioned in the application form correctly.
- Make sure to fill all the details correctly otherwise it will lead to cancellation.
- Upload all the documents asked for.
- Make a payment of the application fee via bank debit/credit card/ e-challan
- Then submit the application form.
MDU 2020 Exam Date:
|Course||Last date to Apply|
|LL.B (Hons.) 3-year and LL.B (Hons.) 5 year (including MDUCPAS,
M.Sc. Mathematics (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated, Gurugram), M.Com (Hons.) 5-Year,
MA English (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated, Fine Arts (Drawing & Painting),
MFA-6 year integrated, B. Pharmacy
|MHM & CT (5-year), Master of Hotel Management and CT (2-year), MBA-5 Year Integrated, Gurugram, MBA-5 Year Integrated MDUCPAS, BHM & CT, BTTM,
M.A. Economics (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated, B. Pharmacy (LEET),
Master of Tourism and Travel Management (2-Year), M.A. Public Administration (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated
|Defense & Strategic Studies, Sanskrit, Music (Vocal & Instrumental)], M.A. [Yoga Science, Education,
M.Tech. (Computer Science), P.G. Diploma in Yoga Science, M.Sc. (Computer Science, Statistics),
MCA, MCA (LEET), M.Lib.I.Sc
|End of June|
|Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engg., M.Tech in
Computer Science & Engg., Biotechnology, and Mechanical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing & Automation)
|1st week of June|
|Master of Education (M.Ed)||End of August|
MDU Rohtak Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below some steps about the MDU Rohtak Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for B.A./B.Com (Part-II/Part-III), candidates are required to must have successfully cleared B.A./B.Com Part-I/Part-II examination, under 10+2+3 scheme of Maharshi Dayanand University or some other recognized university equivalent to B.A./B.Com of this University, on the condition that all the subjects offered by the candidate in B.A. or B.Com Part-I and Part-II are similarly available in B.A./B.Com Part-I & II of this university and the candidate is otherwise eligible.
- If you are applying for M.A., in English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Public Administration), M.Sc. (Mathematics) then you must have completed graduation /Shastri examination (New Scheme) for 3 years or any other examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto
- Those who are applying for M.Sc. (Mathematics) (Previous), then you must have completed graduation or three years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects in each year or some other examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto
- To apply for the Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.), a candidate must have completed L.I.Sc from Maharshi Dayanand University or any other recognized University or any degree recognized or equivalent thereof
- If you are applying for M.Com (Previous) then it is important to complete B.Com (Hons/Pass)/BBA/BA with Commerce/Marketing/ Economics/ Insurance as a subject or any other exam recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University as equivalent thereto
- To apply for MA in Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Public Administration)/M.Sc. (Mathematics) (Final)/M.Com.(Final) then the candidate must be treated as promoted to the next class automatically unless detained from appearing in an examination on any genuine grounds
- To apply for Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.L.I.Sc.), the candidate must be possessed with the degree of graduation from some recognized University or its equivalent
The candidate is required to catch the admit card from the official website of MDU. Download the MDU Distance Education Admit Card from the official website. The candidate is required to collect this important document at the exam venue. The candidate is not allowed to enter the exam venue without admit card. To download the MDU 2023 Admit Card, the candidate is required to provide important details on the official website. The admit card comprises details such as the name of the candidate, date, and timing of the exam, exam center, and all other important instructions.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The MDU Rohtak 2023 Result of the examination will be released after a few days. You can access the result from the official website. You can check the marks attained in the result through the website. The cut-off marks of the result will be based on the guidelines prescribed by the University.
After the exam is declared, the merit list will be prepared and released by MDU. The candidates with the name in the list will seek admission to the courses they have applied for. The admission to the course is based on the marks acquired by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The merit list comprises of the details of the course.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here