MH CET 2022: MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance test that is conducted every year by the state of Maharashtra. The interested candidates can apply for the MH CET exam before the last date of the Application Form. The Candidates successfully qualifying for the entrance examination will be provided admission to Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Programmes. candidates can get the complete information related to MH CET Law 2022 application form, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc from the given below article:
MH CET 2022 Notification:
- 14th April 2022: The last date to apply for MH CET 2022 Application Form is 15th April 2022.
- 12th February 2022: MH CET 2022 Application Form has been released on 10th February 2022.
- MH CET 2022 Highlights
- MHT CET 2022 Exam Dates
- MH CET Application Form 2022
- MH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- MH CET 2022 Admit Card
- Answer Key
- MH CET 2022 Result
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
MHT CET 2022 Highlights
|Name Of The Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET)|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Other Name||MHT CET 2022|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate (UG)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode (Computer-Based Online Test)|
|Helpdesk Number||022 2264 115|
MH CET 2022 Exam Date:
The Tentative Dates of the MHT CET 2022 Exam schedule are given below. Check the dates and submit the application form before the MHT CET Last Date of submitting the form.
|Start to submit the online registration form||10th February 2022|
|Deadline to submit the online application form||15th April 2022|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on the website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)||16th to 23rd April 2022|
|Application fee last date submit||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|MHT CET Exam Date 2022||To Be Announced|
|Result out date:||To Be Announced|
|Merit List will be out||To Be Announced|
MH CET 2022 Application Form:
The registration process of MH CET 2022 will start from the second week of February. The guidelines to fill the application form for MHT CET 2022 are given below. Read the instructions properly before applying to avoid any mistakes in the application form. The Application forms will be filled in online mode only.
- Go to the official website of MH CET.
- Click on the link of MH CET Registration.
- Register with your email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the unique Id and password sent through SMS.
- Fill up the other details like name, parents’ name, gender, etc.
- Provide Educational details.
- Candidates then have to upload their passport size scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Make a payment of the MHT CET application fee.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form and keep it with you for future reference
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The payment of the application fee can be done by online mode through internet banking/debit/credit card. The Application Fee of different categories is described below:
- General/J&K Migrants/OMS candidates: Rs. 800
- ST/SC/OBC/PWD/NT/SBC candidates: Rs. 600
MHT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidate must have qualified for the exam with a minimum of 50% marks(45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
MH CET 2022 Exam Pattern can be checked below before starting the entrance test preparation:
- The mode of the examination will be online (CBT).
- The duration of the exam will be 90 Minutes.
- There will be a total of 50 questions in the examination.
- The type of Questions asked in the exam will be of multiple-choice type.
- The exam will be a total of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be in two languages English and Marathi
- 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer and there is no negative marking.
The Syllabus of MHT CET 2022 will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Physics: The topics from Physics subjects are – Measurements, Scalars, and Vectors, Friction in solids and liquids, Force, Ray Optics, Refraction of Light, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, etc.
- Chemistry: The topics from Chemistry subject are – Some basic concepts of chemistry, Redox reaction, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Surface chemistry, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Hydrogen, S-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Alkanes, etc.
- Mathematics: Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Relations and Functions, Factorization Formulae, Circle and Comics, Straight Line, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, etc.
- Biology: Diversity in organisms, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development, Biochemistry of the cell.
- Zoology – Organization of Cell, Human Nutrition, Animal tissues, Human Respiration.
MH CET 2022 Admit Card will be released in the official portal of the authority. Candidates will have to visit the website and enter their roll number/registration id and password/date of birth to download the admit card. After taking out the print of the admit card fix your recent photograph with it. Every Candidate on the examination day must carry the admit card along with some legit id proof. The details of the examination venue and time of arrival will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates must reach the examination hall on time.
The conducting authority will release the answer key of MH CET 2022 after few days of the examination. Candidates can check the answer key for each set of questions from the official site. Candidates can download the answer key by entering the password and registration ID.
MH CET 2022 Result is likely to release in June 2022. Candidates can check their results from the official website. To check the result candidates will have to enter the appliance number and password. The result will contain a name, application variety, folks name, category, Section wise score, and overall percentile of the candidate. According to the marks of the candidate, the merit list is going to be revealed by the Board on the website. Qualified candidates are going to be shortlisted within the merit list for the counseling method.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here