MICAT 2021 is organized by the Mudra Institute of Communication in Ahmedabad will take place two times. In December MICAT I will be organized which will be followed by MICAT II in January 2021. This examination will enable the candidates to fetch admission in PGDM-C / Post Graduate Diploma in Management Course. Group Exercise or GE and Personal Interview or PI will only be conducted for the MICAT qualified candidates. Candidates who have qualified CAT, XAT, GMAT can seat for this examination.
MICAT 2021 Notification (Released):
- MICAT-II 2021 Admit Card has been released on 28th January 2021. Click here to download Admit Card.
- The Result for MICAT-I 2021 has been released on 23rd December 2020.
- The MICAT-II 2021 Application Form has been extended till 21st January 2021 (Till 8:00 PM).
MICAT 2021: Overview
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||MICAT 2021|
|Conducting Body||Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||7th December (MICAT-I)
30th January 2021 (MICAT-II)
|MICAT Contact Details||02717 308 250 | admiss[email protected]|
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Candidates can check the Exam dates for the MICAT I & MICAT II from the given tables:
Exam Dates (MICAT I):
|Online Application process starts from||7th October 2020|
|Last Date to submit registration Form (Extended)||26th November 2020|
|Admit card Released||2nd December 2020|
|MICAT 2021 Exam Date||5th December 2020|
|Score Card||21st December 2020|
|GE & PI shortlist||23rd December 2020|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||—-|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||—-|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||—-|
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Exam Dates (MICAT II):
|Online Application process will begin from||26th November 2020|
|Closing date to submit registration Form (Extended)||21st January 2021 (8:00 PM)|
|Admit card Released||28th January 2021|
|MICAT 2021 Exam Date||30th January 2021|
|Score Card||14th February 2021|
|GE & PI shortlist||19th February 2021|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||9th & 10th March 2021|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||13th, 14th & 15th March 2021|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||19th, 20th & 21st March 2021|
|Final results||4th week of March 2021|
MICAT 2021 Application Form:
The application form of MICAT I has been released on 7th October 2020. whereas the MICAT II form will be accessible from 26th November 2020. Candidates can only avail through online mode. So to avail of the application form students have to follow the official website. Forms must be completed carefully before submission and candidates must take a printed version of the filled application form for future use.
Students need to furnish different particulars like personal, educational details with valid e-mail id and contact number while registering for MICAT 2021. They also have to upload scanned self-picture and must sign the form as stated in the format. After the online form submission is done there is absolutely no need to submit the hard copy again to the office.
Steps to Apply for MICAT 2021:
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the tab ‘new applicant’.
- Then Register by entering your basic details i.e. email ID, name, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form with valid details.
- Now click on the ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Fill exam city choices as per your preferences and qualification details and XAT/ MAT/ GMAT exam scores.
- After submission of these details click on the ‘document upload’ button and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the ‘submit’ payment button.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future references.
|MICAT 2021 Application form: Click here|
The application fee for the MICAT exam will be Rs.1985/. Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode. Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Before applying for the course candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of MICAT 2021 extensively.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized academic institute is the pre-requisite for the course.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT qualified candidates with a valid score are eligible to apply for MICAT 2021.
- MICAT 2021 will be conducted online.
- Candidates have to answer 144 questions within 2hours 45 mins.
- The Question paper will be divided into three segments.
- With each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark while for every single incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
The exam Pattern for each section has mentioned below:
|Section||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning||39|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
MICAT 2021 Syllabus:
MICAT 2021 focuses on the following subjects.
- Verbal Ability/VA
- Quantitative Ability/QA
- General Awareness/GA
- Data Interpretation/DI
- Divergent & Convergent Thinking
For MICAT II Admit Card has been available from the 28th of January 2021. The admit cards can only be downloaded from online mode. No alternatives are there to receive the hard copy admit cards through post or by any offline mode.
The admit card has immense value and the candidate must carry it for the entrance test. MICAT admit card will have a candidate’s name and photograph, academic qualification, Date of Birth, name of the exam center, date of admission test, and the course name which he has applied for. By logging into the official website of MICAT candidates need to give their user id and password to attain their admit cards.
Steps to Download MICAT-II 2021 Admit Card:
- Click on the official website of MICAT.
- On the Homepage click on “ Download PGP (PGDM-C / PGDM) MICAT – II Admit Card ”
- Then a login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required login credentials i.e. User ID and password.
- Click on the login button.
- Then a admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and then proceed to take the printout.
Candidates can get the answer key for MICAT through various official and unofficial sites. The official answer key is released by MICA, Ahmedabad on their official website. The answer key is always in a PDF format. Candidates need to download it in order to compare their answers and to count their expected scores. The answer key enables the candidate to know about their performance in the examination
MICAT Result 2021:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Result announcements for MICAT 2021 will be on the website. Hence the candidates can know their results only through online mode. In the last week of December for MICAT I and the second week of February 2021 the results will be declared. Candidates can refer to their application number and password on the official website to know their results. The result will contain the following details
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Score in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Result status
MICAT 2021 admission will take place in March 2021. GE and PI round will decide the final merit list. Candidates will be judged based on their performance in these two rounds. 3.5 score or more out of 5 is mandatory in the GE round and for PI a score of 4 on 5 is desirable to get selected for the merit list. The board member’s recommendation in the PI round also works beneficial for certain candidates. The final selection depends on the scores achieved by a candidate in GMAT, MICAT, PI, and GE all together. 20% score in GMAT, 30% in MICAT, 30% in PI, and 20% in GE is required for a candidate to get selected in MICAT.