MICAT 2022: Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test (MICAT) is University Level Entrance Examination. MICAT is conducted by the MICA, Ahmedabad. This entrance exam is conducted to take admission to Post Graduate Diploma and Management Courses(PGDM) courses. Group Exercise or GE and Personal Interview or PI will only be conducted for the MICAT qualified candidates. MICAT has conducted an exam every year two times the first exam name is MICAT-I and the second exam name is MICAT-II. Find below details about MICAT 2022 Application Form, Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Eligibility & Result:
MICAT 2022 Notification:
- 27th January 2022: MICAT II 2022 Admit Card has been released. Click here to download the Admit Card.
- 18th December 2021: The last date to apply for MICAT II 2022 Application Form is 18th January 2022.
- 24th November 2021: MICAT II 2022 Application Form has been released on 23rd November 2021.
- 20th November 2021: MICAT I 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 4th December 2021.
MICAT 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||MICAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate Diploma and Management Courses(PGDM) courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||4th December 2021 (MICAT-I)
29th January 2022 (MICAT-II)
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
MICAT 2022 Exam Date:
The below mentioned are important dates for MICA (I) & (II) Admission Test 2022:
|Online Application process starts from||7th October 2021|
|Last Date to submit registration Form||20th November 2021|
|Admit card Released||1st December 2021|
|MICAT 2022 Exam Date||4th December 2021|
|Score Card||21st December 2021|
|Online Application process will begin from||23rd November 2021|
|Closing date to submit registration Form||18th January 2022|
|Admit card Released||25th January 2022|
|MICAT 2022 Exam Date||29th January 2022|
|Score Card||18th February 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MICAT 2022 Application Form:
The application form of MICAT I has been released on 7th October 2021. whereas the MICAT II form will be accessible from 23rd November 2021. Candidates can only avail themselves through online mode. So to avail of the application form students have to follow the official website.
Those who are belonging to the general category need to make a payment of 2100/- as an application fee. Candidates can pay via online mode.
Steps to Apply for MICAT 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the tab ‘new applicant’.
- Then Register by entering your basic details i.e. email ID, name, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form with valid details.
- Now click on the ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Fill exam city choices as per your preferences and qualification details and XAT/ MAT/ GMAT exam scores.
- After submission of these details click on the ‘document upload’ button and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the ‘submit’ payment button.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future references.
- Candidates required to have done the Bachelor’s degree followed by 10 + 2 + 3 system or the equivalent qualification in any of the disciplines recognized by the Association of India Universities
- Those who are in their final year examination of the Bachelor’s or have the equivalent degree can also apply for the entrance examination.
- Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams (MANDATORY): CAT/ XAT/GMAT (CAT 2021/ XAT 2022 / GMAT (2020 onwards).
MICAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The MICAT 2022 exam will be conducted online mode only.
- Question Paper will contain a total of 144 questions in the examination.
- Candidates will total get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- Each correct answer will carry +1 mark and the incorrect answer will carry -0.25 Marks in the total.
|Section A||Psychometric Test|
|Section B||Descriptive Test|
|Section C||(Consists of 4 sub-sections): Divergent and Convergent Thinking; Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and General awareness;|
MICAT 2022 focuses on the following subjects.
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumble
- Completion and Correction of Sentence
- Fill ups
- International words
- One word for many words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Different usage of the same word
- Circling odd one
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Number System
- Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and compound interest
- Investment and Partnership
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Speed Maths
- Time, speed, distance, and works
- Clocks and calendars
- Pipes and cisterns
- Ratio and proportion
- Set Theory etc.
- Corporate law and governance
- Current Affairs
- Adverts and social media
- Political Awareness
Divergent & Convergent Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Word Association
- Data Sufficiency
After filling and submitting the application form, get the admit card can be acquired from the official website. Download the card by filling in the application number and make sure that you take out the printout of the admit card. The availability of the admit card will be from February 2022.
GE & PI:
All the candidates shortlisted based on their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT will appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI). (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores).
The Group exercise (GE) round will have activities like a group discussion with other participating candidates, where the PI round will be the personal interview with the staff of the Institution. Qualified candidates from the GE and PI round will be shortlisted for admission in their applied programs.
Through the official website of MICAT, collect the result of the examination. Most probably the result will be declared in March 2022.
Steps to Download the MICAT 2022 Result:
- visit the official website and log in to the result.
- A new screen will be open and put your Login ID and Password.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Download the MICAT Result.
For all those who meet the criteria described above, their final composite score shall be created based on the following weightage:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here